Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

When they reached the next town, it was a smaller place, much to Gio's relief. He pulled his cloak out from one of the containers in the wagon and pulled it on before he came out. He kept it closed so no one could see his whole body, but it was still rather apparent that he was a Cestradae.

He kept the hood up, but it was obvious what he was. He received hateful stares and there was a lot of muttering.

"What the fuck are you doing here on land, fish fuck." A group of younger men advanced on Gio and he just stared down at them.
"I'm traveling with my beloved to sell potions.." He answered calmly, "Did you want some...? She may have some spare bottles for you..."
"We'd much rather turn you into a soup."
"You've got enough meat on you to make a broth and the fillings."
Gio didn't really appreciate being told he would make a fine meal, but he needed to stay calm for Sereina's sake.

Sereina quickly moved over and between Gio and the group of men. "Sirs I do not believe this is a wise course of action.. we are merely here to travel, not to cause any trouble.."

"He brought trouble with him, the big ugly fuck."
"I actually exceed the beauty standards of my people, but alright..." Gio muttered.

"He brought no trouble with him, and I am asking you politely to leave us be.." she said, not budging at all.

He leaned down to kiss her, only to have a rock hit him hard in the head. He hissed, the rock cutting his forehead good.

It was the men again, they never really left. They had more rocks in their hands, ready to throw them at Gio. Gio was struggling to stay calm, eyes wild and angry as he held her hand tight.

"Gio, my love, please try to relax.." she said quietly. "We don't need to leave a trail for the crown to follow.."

"Y...Yes...you're right..." He muttered.
"Come on, fish! Do something!"
"Show us how strong you are!" They baited.
"I...would love...nothing more...than to rip each of your limbs off..." Gio gasped angrily.

Back
Top Bottom