Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She shuddered hard and sank all the way to the base with a gasp and a ragged bout of breaths. She panted aoftly and kept leaning back against his legs as she rocked her hips and bounced over his cocks slowly.

His hands moved over her thighs and hips as he watched her bounce. He looked completely and totally infatuated by her.

"F-Fuck, I'm so lucky, I'm so lucky you're all mine~! No one can have you, no one but me~!!" He moaned, eyes unfocused.

He gripped her hips tightly and forced her to move how he wanted, grunting and snarling like a beast as he meerly used her.

He snarled and moved to push her against the riverbed again, wrapping his hands around her throat. "N-Not so loud, Sereina...~!"

He moaned lowly, loving her reaction, "You missed my hands around your throat like this, didn't you~? You should have said something~" He moaned as he pounded into her brutally.

She melted and her tongue hung out as she wrapped her legs around his waist on instinct, her moans coming out strangled and strained.

He shuddered hard and his eyes about popped, hie pupils swelled so much. "S-So greedy~ I don't think I cam take much more~!!"

She arched and gasped, her face flushed darkly. She climaxed suddenly and hard, drooling heavily as she gripped his wrists tight.

She looked drunk, in a state of sheer bliss as she rocked and drooled, her walls shuddering hard around him.

Back
Top Bottom