Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He looked over and smiled, showing off his pointed teeth, "I'm alright. Jhst a bit longer and we'll be good to leave."

He nodded, "Yes...I don't mean to burden you...not even a day and I'm already failing as a mate.." He slouched a bit, "If I could drown myself, I would..."

"You're already unhappy with me...forgive me, Sereina..." What the hell? Wuat was he on about? Because he had to soak? Were all Cestradae like this?

That grin tugged at her instincts, some small part said she needed to run. But this was Gio, he was a gentle soul! She smiled back, blushing softly at that tone again.

He moved to lay his head against her leg, taking in her subtle scent and enjoying the feel of her warm skin against his cool scales.

She smiled and gently ran her fingers over him. He didn’t have hair, so she ended up running her fingers along the spine of his fin.

His pupils blew wide and he moaned loudly again, nails digging gently into the skin of her thigh as his mouth hung open.

She let out a small hiss as his nails stung her thigh, but his noises were making her stomach do flips. She went slowly from the base of the fin to the tip, then down the back.

Back
Top Bottom