Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She bit her lip, for some reason now enjoying the sting as he lost his mind under her touch. “Sh-Should.. I-I stop..?” She asked, gently petting around the fin.

She bit her lip gently and nodded as she continued to pet his fin, finally looking down and seeing how massive he was. “I-I didn’t know you liked this that much..” she said, in awe, and intimidated by the sight.

She shook her head, biting her lip hard. “Y-You’re okay..! You’re okay.. j-just.. warn me..” she said, looking for something to keep pressure.

He shuddered and moved closer, "S-Sereina...~ f-forgive me...~ I'm a vile creature...~ a disgusting pile of scales and bone...~ but I ache for you...~ I want your hands anywhere you're willing to put them...~"

She bit her lip, her face flushed. “A-At least wipe your face off and kiss me first, you fool..” she said, smiling gently.

He dipped his head into the water and gave a good shake before coming back up, taking her face in his hands and kissing her firmly, trying to be mindful of his teeth.

Back
Top Bottom