Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] (Private RP)

Lyniss smiled a little at their comments, but held up a finger, as though telling them to wait a moment, “I need to ok it with Therese first, if she doesn’t say ‘yes’ then my hands are going to be tied.” She explained quickly.

The ribbing of Spike was somewhat entertaining and Lyniss could tell the group dynamic was pretty fun between them, something she was envious of since she had never had something like what they had.

Bringing her attention back to Spike as he told her that she would be up next. “Sure, I think I can agree with that, but I will admit this will be my first time singing as a vamp, so I might need a moment or two to get the hang of it since not everything about me is the same as it once was.” She explained, not sure what alterations she might need to make if any.

Sitting on the couch, she let herself get comfortable and watched them tune before the music started after the count.

Listening, it was good, and although it wasn’t something Lyniss did, she appreciated most music, so she could see that they were good at what they were doing, and if they ever were not being hunted, they could probably be a decent band at The Asylum.

Once it drew to a close, Lyniss was grinning broadly and clapped her hands, “That was really good. I liked it a lot.” She said to them, staying on the couch until they were done with their practicing, not in any rush to get up there herself, after all, she wanted to hear them. It was the truth, she did like their music quite a bit, and although it was not her style, it certainly was theirs.

Looking to them she glanced around the room for a moment and sighed, there was really no place for her to practice, to see what might have changed, other than the coffin, which did bring her to wonder if she could practice in there, but she shrugged it off, she would give it her best shot and adjust if need be once they handed the stage over to her. She did ponder for a moment what to sing, knowing she could do something fast, or slow. Again, she didn’t think too much on it, she would ask them which they would prefer.

In the end, while Luniss clapped Dulce took a bow as if she was in front of a large audience, "Thank you, maybe I'll see you backstage later." She flirted and winked. But they were not yet finished. Jonna on the drums clacked her sticks together in time to get them started and they played a few more songs. The others also joined in singing some of the songs, Spike had some particular songs he had his own lines in. The last one they played, Spike and Dulce switched, with him singing and her on the Coffin Bass.

They were quite lively just as if they were at a gig. It did seem that Dulce was acting completely as if Lyn was a legit audience. They certainly looked as if they really enjoyed the music and at one point Jonna had gotten up from the drums and pulled her brother from the microphone as they did some swing dancing to the beat of Dulce on the bass.

After the last song, the group looked a bit tired out. The girls collapsed on a couch across from Lyniss and Spike returned to his spot across from her. "So what do you think? Its a bit different for what you'd hear in a goth club, but I think it's nice to have a fresh sound and it sometimes draws the occasional dancing couple out of their shells. I don't think goth should always have to be somber. I think the classic monster movies are just as much a part of it. Both Dulce and I grew up on mostly punk, while Jonna and Lindsey were more into the goth crowd. While my sister and I both had a thing for rockabilly and swing music growing up as well, so the melding of the styles kinda felt natural."

"Skacore, Jack. Not just punk." Dulce interjected. "Specifically Mexican Skacore. Stuff you bitches know nothing about. That shits my jam. Boy do I wish we had a brass section and you guys didn't mind me singing in spanish. We'd have a brand new audience. I don't think we should limit ourselves to one form of music. We could always get more gigs if we just travel under different labels."

Lyniss chuckled and shook her head at Dulce's comment, listening to the music she relaxed on the couch, and let them go thru the other songs, enjoying all of them, although she would admit, it was not her own style. But it was good, and she liked it.

Once they finished and sat back down, Lyniss nodded her head, "It is different, but it's good. I grew up with rock and goth, as well as some other genres, and while I can sing a wide variety of things, I stick to what I enjoy singing, but it wouldn't always fit at The Asylum." She said as she looked to the girls and listened to them chat about the music. "But I can see you are good, and if Therese allows it, I'll be happy to have you guys play." She stretched a little, and looked over to the stage, wondering how she was going to do this. "Do you happen to have a stereo system I can use for the music?" She asked as she pulled out a very well used MP3 player. It had downloads of the music to her songs, so that way she could sing to it when she needed to.

Glancing to Spike, she smirked a little, and brought up her eyebrow, "My turn?" She asked.

The group seemed generally accepting of her comments on their music though they did have their own loftiness due to the music being their own. They did react well to her compliment however and seemed to still be in a high after the jam session. The girls still seemed quite awake despite how late it must have been, though they were all mellowing down. The group all appeared happy to chill out for a while.

"Well, you can hook your player up to our mixer. It's as good as any stereo, better if you are going to be singing along with it. I'll help you set it up." Jonna replied as she moved over to the mixer. "Just plugin when you are ready and I'll start the song for you."

Spike nodded to her question and had a smile of anticipation on his face, "Yeah, whenever you're ready. Also, this isn't an audition its rehearsal, just like the rest of us. So no pressure okay?" He tried to reassure if she had been feeling reserved or nervous for performing for them.

Thinking about it again, Lyniss glanced to Spike where he sat, “I’m going to give it a go, but I have to admit, I’m a little nervous since this is the first time since getting changed that I have sung, so I haven’t tested to see how this affected my vocals.” She explained, and it was an understandable worry, so she was not sure what to expect, but all she could think to do was sing her heart out like she always did when she sang. Sure, her heart didn’t beat anymore, but she would try to sing like sure use to, at her best, always.

Getting up from the couch, Lyniss stepped away for just a moment, she wasn’t sure if she needed to warm up anymore, after all… she was a vampire, and so much about her had changed, or stopped functioning, would her vocal cords be different? Shaking it off, she went thru her different music options and smirked a bit, “I’m going to go a little off script, I’ll do I think… three songs that are my style and that I like, then I will do one that’s more fitting for The Asylum just to make sure I can manage all ranges of songs.”

Getting up there, she calmed herself and handed her player to Jonna, and when she nodded to Jonna and the song started up.

True to her word, she started with three songs she loved, and something she felt was more like her than what was sometimes played at The Asylum. The last song was one for the asylum that would have fit very well with the clientele.

"I doubt it really makes a difference. Other than the dead part, you should have remained as you were in life. That's part of the curse, a never-changing state in being, like groundhog day. Frozen in time." He said in a simplified philosophic way.

The group gathered together, the Lindsey and Dulce almost sat on top of each other for warmth. Spike moved over to join them on the couch, though he sat back more casually as his chilling touch would not be appreciated. When Jonna was happy with the mixer's setting she moved over to the couch to join as well, sitting next to her brother. They all looked like they were fairly expectant and excited.

The group seemed to get into the music as she sang and moved to the rhythms. When the third song started up, Spike's eyes lit up, "Wow, Nightwish, awesome." and he seemed to really enjoy the song.

After the last song was over the group clapped for her and Dulce let out a whistle. They all seemed genuinely impressed by her singing.

Last edited:
Lyniss did feel a little nervous at first, but eventually she had gotten so into the music, she didn't pay so much attention to her nerves, and focused on the music and making it sound as good as she could. Smiling while she sang, she eventually showed her love for what she was doing, and that passion for the songs.

Seeing that Spike recognized the song, she was glad, not many had where she came from, most of the time it was hip hop and rap, so it was refreshing to see him light up from the song.

Once finished, she was still grinning and got down from the stage, getting her player back before joining on near Spike, "So, what did you really think? I prefer to sing things like the first two, but I love The Asylum, so I'm willing to sing what they prefer as well." She commented, hoping they had actually enjoyed it, figuring they would be honest about it, and not just be nice, from artist to artist. "Sorry if I seemed a little nervous in the beginning, I don't know why, but I guess I felt more nervous performing in front of you guys, than I would have in front of a whole stadium." She admitted with a chuckle.

"You did great," Spike replied, "I don't see any issue with the songs you chose to play at The Asylum. Yeah, there is a certain crowd, but its all about the presentation. I think most people who come to The Asylum are likely to have varying tastes in music. It's hard to find anyone that only likes one style. I am sure you'll do well, maybe even better with a band to back you up." He replied, clearly with some greater confidence in her singing for his band.

The girls also seemed to agree by nodding with different levels of enthusiasm though still fairly positive looking. "Yeah and as long as you are flexible with what you are willing to sing and put in the time to rehearse, I'd be happy to focus on my bass skills for a change," Dulce's attitude seemed to become rather enthusiastic and the other girls seemed thoughtful, likely considering where this might go.

"Well that was fun and all," Lindsey replied, "What do you guys wanna do now?"

The assurance from Spike was nice, and she nodded a little, "And I promise, it is only temporary. Just to help you guys out a little. Once things settle for you, and as long as Therese is not completely against Spike going to the club, then we can see if she will allow your band to play there if you want." She said, not wanting to be stepping on people's toes with stepping in to sing, but it was the fact that Lyniss was the one with the gig and would be trying to convince the woman to let them be playing with her, even if it meant that temporarily Lyniss got less pay.

She was most concerned about Dulce since she was the singer of the group, and it would be her toes she was stepping on. But for the most part she seemed alright with it.

Turning her attention to Lindsey, Lyniss shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. I suppose we could rehearse a little, unless you have something else fun in mind?" She looked to all of the others, knowing the options might be limited.

After hanging out with the girls for a while longer, the three went to bed when it was passed midnight. Spike and Lyniss were left alone together in the sprawling loft apartment. It was still an early night for them and Spike seemed to be in a much more positive mood than the day before. During their engaging conversation, he had gradually moved closer to her to the point where they were nearly touching knees. It was clear he had warmed up to her and any of the previous nights' cold demeanor had melted away. He did seem to have a general sense of emotional distance, but that wasn't too unusual for a man his age especially one with such a weight on his shoulders. The safety of his bandmates was very important to him and the death of Lily still lingered in his eyes.

Though for now, he leaned back against the couch with his arm rested on the back behind Lyn. His legs were crossed casually and he had a mellow smile on his face showing he had been enjoying her company and was clearly pleased the interaction between the four girls went positively. It was also fairly clear at this point to Lyn that his relationship with the girls was platonic, the only possible point of contention is that he both fed from them and fed them his own vampiric vitae. This exchange seemed fairly appropriate considering it kept him from having to drink from random victims and kept his sister and closest friends from aging and less vulnerable to harm.

One thing that Lyn did notice in the social exchange was a bond between the group and Spike that went beyond family and friendship, not sexual but a feeling of dominance. Despite the girl's independent personalities, Dulce's brashness, Lindsey's rebelliousness, and Jonna's distance, Spike was in charge. It was mostly made clear based on the idea that the girls clearly didn't want to be in hiding yet did so at Spike's command. Only allowed to go out as a group and for short times, he also imposed a curfew when not out with him. All were things she learned from small tidbits in the conversation.

At one point, Dulce had even suggested she wouldn't mind if Lyniss fed from her if she had no other option. It was clear the girls had an interest in her, they clearly had no issue sharing as well. Despite her Lyn's polite declinations, Dulce didn't seem keen on taking no for an answer either ensuring that if Lyn ever changed her mind, she was quite interested.

The more Lyn hung out with the group, the less and less "Spike" became a natural name for her male vampire friend. The girls continued to call him Jack and his self-imposed nickname started to become less personal. However, Jonna did seem to even struggle to call him Jack. It was subtle but Lyn had heard her correct herself a few times mid through saying his name. It was clear he used the name Spike to hide his true identity but didn't seem to mind his friends calling him Jack.

Lyn had learned a little more about the band's history. They all went to the same school, Dulce was about Jack's age and the other two were a few years younger. He spent his youth collecting and learning various instruments. Once in their junior year, Jack had asked Dulce out, not knowing she was gay. Dulce had accepted his invitation, though only after hearing about his collection. That is how she ended up meeting his sister. Lindsey had been friends with Jonna for many years and when Dulce came in the picture she outed herself to them both and things just fell together. Forming a band seemed fairly natural as they were always hanging out together. Although Dulce and Lindsey really wanted to have an all-girl or even all lesbian band, they were all using Jack's instruments and his sister's insisted he be involved. He had basically taught the girls the basics of each instrument and the rest came from lots of practice.

Jack smiled at her and gestured casually at the girl's room, "I hope you haven't been too overwhelmed by all of this." His face took a serious look for a moment, "Being a kindred can be dark and morose, it can really get to you." His grin reappeared, "The girls are a breath of fresh air for me. They really keep me sane. I don't know much, but I know it is important to remember where we came from and keep whatever humanity we have left in us from drifting away. Or else we'll turn into what we've seen, cold, heartless monsters more in fear for our own existence than to be compassionate toward others." He went dark again for a moment before looking apologetic, "Sorry, I don't mean to brood."

"Anyways, less about the past. After we return the package to Mercurio, what's your next move? I suppose you'll want to get in touch with Therese and Jeanette. We could also try and figure out what that strange invitation was about. You know the Tremere riddle? Maybe we can just find out who the Regent is and where his haven is. I have heard of Strauss, but I don't think he'll want to see me."

Thru their discussions, Lyniss relaxed more, seemed to loosen up a little, and more of the human she once was seemed to seep out, a caring individual who put others before herself, offering them to help her with the music being one of what would probably be the many times she would help others, unless she changed. The girls were pleasant, and although Lyn had turned down Dulce, she finally caved and told her that maybe sometime she would, but since she was new to all of this, she needed to figure out how she should go about getting her own, she couldn't rely on Spike all the time after all, nor would her pride let her.

While they shared their personal lives, Lyniss did as well, explaining that she didn't know her parents, she had been in the foster system since she was an infant, and went bouncing from home to home, school to school, and so making friends was tough. She was often a big sister to the other kids in the homes she was in, and once she became old enough she left. More specifically she was thrown out to make room for others, and having fallen in with some not so nice groups, she was not really wanted, hence her skills for breaking and entering, it was not her first time by a long shot, but certainly the most dangerous.

Seeing Spike getting closer to her, Lyn shifted a little, seeming to try and get comfortable while moving a little closer to him, "They are fine, it wasn't overwhelming at all. It's nice to talk with other musicians. Although I am kind of envious of you. You have your sister, and your friends. I wish I had people like that close to me. But, where I come from, you become so jaded, and feel like you can't trust anyone. So making and keeping friends is not easy. Other than a stalker ex of mine, I don't think I have any close friends. Sorry, didn't mean to bore you with the mopey talk." She said.

He was right, she could see that most of the people she had met now in the vampire community seemed to have forgotten what it was like to be human, and she did wonder if she would as well. She didn't have friends or a lover to keep her grounded and clinging to her humanity.

"I would rather figure the riddle out I think. No short cuts, and that is not the most concerning thing, the statement about a game and being a pawn in it. I wonder what that means." She said before thinking to herself, 'even if I am a pawn, a pawn can be a very powerful piece, and can become any other piece once it gets far enough, as long as it's not taken out.' Nodding a little, Lyn leaned back against the couch, letting her long black hair touch his arm, "I think I will talk to Therese and Jeanette first, making sure I still have the job and ask about the girls and maybe you coming in to play as my musicians." She said, although she had a lot on her plate, she was planning on handling her promise to the girls and Jack first. Thinking about it now, Lyniss tilted her head a little, looking up at him, "I figure you would rather be called Spike in public, but... would you be alright with me calling you Jack when it's just us and the girls?" She asked, finding it odd that she kept switching between the names, having to correct herself when she called him Jack because the girls did.

Lyniss's past certainly had an effect on the four. When considering their troubles after hearing hers they certainly seemed to feel brighter about their own situation. Jonna had even spoken out that Lyn was always welcome to hang out with them and hoped they could become good friends. This also seemed to be a changing point in Jack's disposition toward Lyn.

After Lyn assured Jack that she was content and filled him in with her plans, he shifted even closer to her. When she brought up her desire to call him Jack, he appeared quite sympathetic and put his hand on her thigh, "Lyn, you certainly don't need my permission and I suppose I owe you a little more than that." He took a breath, which was clearly more of an emotional reaction that something he needed. "Lyn. None of what happened was your fault. I'm angry, really angry." It was clear in how he shook and the narrowing in his eyes, "But you are much more than just some random girl I was pushed into a job with." He corrected his demeanor to be less aggressive, "I'm sorry I was a dick earlier. I hope you understand. I also want to ask you for a favor. When the time comes, will you help me avenge the friend we shared, no matter how brief the relationship was? She and I never had time to get close. But I feel like she deserved more than what she got."

"I might not need your permission, but I felt like asking for it since we started out kind of rocky to be honest." She glanced to his hand as it touched her thigh, and if she could, she would be blushing a little. The mention of what happened seemed to sober her up and she nodded her head a little, "I know. I just... I feel like me being there is what most are going to blame for her death." She said, although she was more focused on the Prince, feeling that he and those laws were to blame, that and they could have killed Lyniss instead of Lilith.

The apology brought her back from her own deep thoughts about what had happened and to looking up at Jack, "What do you mean? I was just some unlucky, random girl you were saddled with for this job." She said, feeling a little confused. "I understand why you were upset earlier and forgive you for being a jerk. You were mourning, and seeing the person most are going to blame for it now being forced to team up with you didn't make it easier." Hardly needing time to think she nodded, "I'll help you with avenging her death, but... who do you think the ones responsible are? I thought the ones who shot up the club were already dead, so... who else?" She asked curiously, placing her hand on his, "And don't do anything to reckless, I know Lilith meant a lot to you, but you have the others to look after as well." Pointing this out she smiled a little.

"La Croix is the one to blame. And... maybe anyone else who stood by and just watched her put to death. How could they just let him snuff out such..." He stopped, choked up a bit. His hand gripped on her thigh a bit tightly as his body shook in anger. He relaxed and removed his hand. "Sorry, it's all just too much. Let's not dwell right now. I'd rather focus on the positive, I have no chance of stopping La Croix right now. Kindred are crazy powerful. La Croix is known as a Ventrue. That's his clan." His shifting to teaching Lyniss about their kind shifted his mood a bit.

"Ventrue have this power to control people. If they can get a good look in your eyes, they can just compel you to do whatever they want. La Croix is very old. Like hundreds of years. So, when you are around him, try to avoid his gaze. Though sometimes, it's hard to remember in casual conversation." Jack seemed to have a bit of a keen interest in occult lore. She could tell gears were spinning in his head as he considered what he knew. "There is so much to learn out there, its all about talking to the right people. Some people are very keen to teach, while others like to keep their secrets to themselves. It's all about keeping your channels open without seeming too available."

Something seemed to click in his mind, "While I'm on the topic of Kindred, I just realized you've never bitten anyone." He took off his jacket. He was just wearing a plain white t-shirt underneath. His bare arms exposed looked slightly chalky. He wasn't a buff guy, he didn't have a lick of fat on his bones, and she could see some visible muscle below his taught skin. He looked at her intensely, he looked like he was psyching himself up for something. "Okay, now focus a bit for a moment. I think you should bite me. Anywhere you want really. Somewhere that will look juicy. Now you need to keep control of yourself and only take a little bit, but feel free to drink a tiny bit. I am going to warn you though, drinking from another vampire is a bad idea. Drinking from the same vampire three times can bond you to them, meaning they can basically tell you what to do. However, you can wait some time, like a week and it shouldn't be a problem if you drink again. Obviously, if you trust someone, they shouldn't try to control you. Just be careful. Also, if you are very hungry, sometimes you won't be able to control yourself. Your predatory instincts will take over and you will lose control. Sometimes hurting even the people you care about. So, just be aware and let your human side keep control." He relaxed himself and sat openly vulnerable next to her. "You should really try, its important for you to break that initial hesitation so when you are in a tight spot, you'll be ready. Go ahead."

Lyniss was of the same opinion, and she nodded, "I understand, and what I saw up there, when he looked at her, and me... it's something I won't forget," She muttered, but her attention soon came to his hand gripping her thigh tightly, which now had her looking up at him a little worried, and seeing how much it bothered him, she wanted to do something, something to comfort him.

Clans, now that was something that did draw her attention a bit more, "So... He's a Ventrue. What about Therese, and Jeanette? And do you technically have one?" She said before glancing away, not wanting to ask, but it was important question, "What... What am I? Do I belong to a clan?" She asked, not wanting to bring up Lilith if she didn't have to, but she had never been told and knew so little, she figured Jack was someone she could ask, and he would not likely charge her too much for the information. But he was already providing her with quite a bit of information, and with answers came more questions that she wanted to ask, and figured that since she had time to spend with Jack, maybe she could ask him. "And you said, he has power to control people's minds? Even other vampire's? Do all of them have it, or just his clan? How can I find out what I can and can't do? I didn't really get to learn anything before what happened." She pointed out, feeling like a vulnerable, innocent, lost little lamb in a world of starving wolves.

The sudden change in pace, his sudden realization in the fact that she had never bit anyone threw her off a little, and she shook her head, "No, I haven't bitten anyone before." She said, running her hand thru her hair and then rubbing the back of her neck. He was right of course, but he was already doing so much for her, and not really asking for much in return, now he was going to let her bite him? She seemed to forget her internal conflict as he removed his jacket, and although probably not intentional, gave her a decent show of his body. She didn't mean to, but her eyes did wander over his body, finding he was in good shape, and despite her earlier thoughts on him, he was kind of her type, which only make it more awkward for her to consider biting him since it was not the only thought in her mind about him. She had been checking him out all day... well, night.

Moving closer to him she already knew where she wanted, for some reason the spit just under his collar bone seemed appealing, despite that she could have gone for the neck, but it also was not a major area for blood, after all, she was just suppose to bite him, not feed from him much, if at all. The bonding did catch her attention and she nodded a little, "I... I'll do it... but only..." She took a deep breath, her own outfit not in the way of much since it was mostly fishnets, skirts, and a short top, no jacket to remove like him, "...Only if you do the same... I want to see what it's like to be bitten... I... I vaguely remember, but I want to actually see what it feels like this time." She explained in all seriousness as she moved closer to him, getting comfortable as it were, straddling his lap her fingers tracing over where she intended to bite into.

Jack certainly listened to her questions and seemed to be considering them up until the point where he came to the realization that she needed to understand the basics first. Drinking blood being the most important to her survival. However, when he opened himself up to her giving her access to him, he didn't seem to expect her to be so bold. He was almost as awkward as her as she straddled him. Though he smiled up at her when the shock wore off. He didn't seem to be too awkward of a guy, but still had an air of youth and seemed quite genuine.

The atmosphere quickly shifted from casual to having an intoxicating whimsy that seemed to have an instant effect on Jack. "That's a hard request to turn down, Lyn." His eyes seemed quite drawn to her chest and he wet his lips in anticipation. Though she could feel his interest in what was beyond the flesh more than what protected it. She felt him first place his hand on the back of her shirt, followed by the other which explored underneath it to feel the skin on her back. His skin was only slightly warmer than hers, but it was still distinct from her room temperature body. He pressed her toward him gently.

This was all very new to Lyniss as well, and ahe felt as awkward as he looked when she moved to him. She was never a very sexual girl, sure, she knew some thought she was pretty, but she never used it to her advantage. Now, should seemed unable to help herself as she moved onto his lap and her hands rested in her lap, but only for a few seconds.

Jack seemed to be picking up on what Lyniss was doing and the pace she would be setting, his words making her give a soft chuckle while she nodded, "Good, I was hoping you wouldn't turn it down," she replied gently. Seeing his eyes and tracking where he was looking, she could get an idea of where he was drawn to. It wasn't normally something she would do, but it was just so exciting and the feelingnof his warm skin against her was a welcome sensation. Leaning into him, she let her own hands move to gingerly graze his abdomen, starting at his flat stomach and working their way up his chest. When moving like this, the young woman leaned further into him further, her own amber looking eyes watching to see if he was going to accept her advances or try to stop her. With her hands moving up his broad chest and to his shoulder she let her body move so close to him that there was barely an inch between them, her lips now brushing his earlobe as though she would whisper a secret, but instead she let her lips trail down the side of his neck.

Now past the area most vampires might have typically fed from in movies, Lyn carefully pulled the neck of his shirt down to reveal the spot she was after, her soft, full lips brushing down to that exact spot. "You sure about this, Jack?" She asked, her voice a soft purr, and his name leaving her lips was almost as though she were savoring the sound of it on her tongue. Just moments after asking him that, she let her lips press to the flesh in an almost innocent kiss against his skin, followed by licking over it almost playfully, curious to see if he would change his mind.

Jack seemed quite eager for her advances. By the way, he caressed her and kept an eager smile on his face, was certainly his way of letting her know he was okay with all of this. His body language was even more eager than his visage.

"It only hurts as much as you want it to Lyn." He said as one of his hands ran up the back of her thigh and slipped under her skirt taking a bold grope of her soft rear end. "Don't hesitate and enjoy yourself. As long as we share, there is no loss."

He allowed her to enjoy him as she wished, though he didn't seem to return the same level of intimacy. He let his hands wander over her, but he seemed to be holding back when it came to furthering their passionate embrace. Maybe he was bracing himself.

Lyn thought about it for a second, glancing up to Jack while he explained it would only hurt as much as she wanted it to. She didn't want to hurt him, not at all if she could help it, if anything she wanted him to feel nice while she bit him. Feeling his hand slip up her skirt and to her toned backside, she gave a soft moan against his chest, "Alright, I won't hesitate, but I also want you to enjoy yourself, so feel free to touch anywhere you want." She told him, moving her hips to press her pantie covered core to his lap, knowing exactly what she would be pressing herself against, while at the same time she finally got the courage to bite down, reminding herself that she actually liked Jack, and didn't want to cause him harm.

Lyn's canines extended naturally as she prepared to bite down. Jack, feeling her teeth on his skin, gripped reactively groping her ass and back firmly. A burst of flavor splashed into her mouth and the sensation was sensory overloading with the emotions the delicious liquid was triggering.

Elation, pleasure, hunger and predatory agression flooded her mind as she was both blessed with a feeling that was only comparable to an orgasm because she had never felt anything quite as pleasing. The taste was also nothing like what she may have expected. There was the murky iron flavor, but it was tainted with a slew of new tastes. She could tell by the blood that Jack was enjoying the sensation almost as much as her. She could tell that his blood was potent, but somewhat watered down compared to Lily's blood. It was still quite intoxicating and a deep instinctual voice told her to drink until he was dry. Something dark within her that she hadn't quite felt before it egged her on pushing against a larger internal voice that told her this bag of blood she was more than just a snack.

After she had a good taste of him, she felt pressure against her panties. It was abundantly clear that Jack was enjoying this. The idea of mixing this bloody carnal pleasure with the one she was more familiar with as a mortal would likely prove to be a nearly unbearable combination. Then she felt Jack's teeth sink into her shoulder, she was so distracted with the new sensation and the feeling added onto what she was experiencing only doubled the intenisty. The blood swap was quite magical, as she drank she could taste her own blood filtered through his. Jack clearly had some practice with this as he was easily able to focus on keeping his hands exploring her body.

Everything was so intense, so many new sensations distracted her that she hardly noticed his hands gripping her ass at all, it the feeling of the liquid over her was unlike anything she had ever experienced, and if asked to put it into words, she doubted she could, for now.

But there was something inside her that had not been there before, and she noticed it more now than she had with Lily, probably because she was conscious for it. The hunger and need telling her to not let go, to keep a hold of him, take every last bit, but another part of her knew she needed to not lose to that desire, reminding herself that she liked Jack, that he was her friend, and she didn't want to really hurt him.

The sudden sinking of his fangs into her own flesh caused a gurgled moan from her sealed lips, and without meaning to, she let her hips grind against the pressure against her panties. It had felt good before, but now. It had her needy in a way that she had not thought possible, her hips grinding against his lap while she drank from him, and he drank from her, her own hand sliding under his shirt to feel the flesh and muscle underneath, knowing it wasn't much, but it was enough to appeal to Lyniss. Most of all she was wanting to touch him, small whimpered moans coming from her throat while she drank, and in the back of her mind part of her was hoping the girls didn't hear, the other part of her not giving a damn if they did as long as they didn't interfere.

As they continued their bloody make-out session, Jack took a grip of Lyniss's hair and pulled her somewhat forcefully from his neck. That feeling of immediate rejection stirred the beast inside of her, though it was not unbearable. "That's enough," he said with his eyes glassed over with lust, "I promise this was supposed to be educational." He let her hair go and slipped off the sleeves holding her top in place. "Part of it was meant to help you keep control. It's the most important part of being who we are, lasting the ages without becoming monsters." She could see her blood stained on his teeth and lips and could still taste his on her own.

She could see the puncture wounds on his shoulder, they were fairly gory looking though they didn't bleed. The alabaster flesh around the bite marks was lightly stained with his crimson vitae. However, the wound that he must have made on her shoulder was absent and no stain of blood. "Another important thing to remember is to never leave a trace. Any wound you inflict with your teeth, you can heal with a gentle lick. Try it." He said presenting himself again to her.

Surprisingly enough, Jack took hold of her hair and pulled her off of him, another moan coming from her as she let go, although slightly by force. She knew that it was just to get her to let go, Jack couldn't have known that having her hair pulled was a turn on. Taking a moment to blink and clear her mind, she looked at Jack and listened to what he said, watching his lips move and seeing her own blood on his teeth. It took a lot of self control to not kiss him, still feeling the lust coursing thru her, Lyn's mind full of very... lewd thoughts, but she didn't mention that now.

Nodding her head she looked to the spot she had bit and seemed startled by the way his bite looked, her eyes apologetic. "Sorry about that. I... I got a bit carried away." She said, leaning forward, she remembered Mercurio telling her about how to seal the wound, and carefully she licked over the bite, cleaning it up and sealing the wound. "I didn't expect it to feel like that." She said, feeling a little bashful at her behavior, but she didn't regret it, nor did she get off of his lap as he slid her straps of her shirt down. "Keeping control is key. Got it. That's also why I would like for you to be with for the first few times I do, since other than Lily, you're the first person I have bitten." She pointed out.

"You did just fine. I just wanted you to know how it felt. You just got lost in the moment, I didn't feel any pain or aggression from you. You're a pretty nice girl. Well, for a vampire at least." He nodded and smiled at her, "But I think for now, the lessons over and we can move on to something more fun." He grabbed at the hem of his own shirt and pulled it up over his head revealing his own taught body and in the process pressed his face against hers. Pulling her body against him and kissed her with a gentle passion, lapping up the blood on her lips and giving her a taste of her own blood on his.

The praise brought a small chuckle from her, "I'm not sure if 'Nice' is the right word, but I try to be kind when I can afford it. But being homeless for the last few years also makes me a little rough around the edges." She said, although his comment surprised her, she had been uncertain on if he wanted to go further with her, or if it had just been the exchange of blood that had caused the arousal between the two, but it seemed he was on the same page as her, wanting to keep going, and find out what it was going to be like with him, and for her first time, at least as a vampire, since she was not a virgin. While he removed his, she unclasped her bra, and slipped off the shirt and fishnets, leaving her in the skirt, panties, thigh high stockings, and boots. Pressing her body to his, a shudder ran thru her and she kissed him back, tasting the mixture of his blood and her own on his mouth, sharing a rather intimate kiss with him. Without thinking too much on it, one of her hands moving up and around to the back of his neck, running thru his hair and gently gripping it to keep his mouth on hers, savoring the kiss then breaking it to look at him, that look of lust having come back to her lovely light brown eyes. Her other hand slid down his body, and to the bulge against her only remaining undergarment, stroking it for a moment.

Back
Top Bottom