Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] (Private RP)

The reaction to the kick was the usual one, fall to the ground in agony, and take deep breaths until the pain subsided. Following Spike, she watched him begin to pull down the other man's pants, seeing what he was doing she placed a hand over her mouth, holding back a giggle, accepting the baseball bat she nodded, "Yeah, I think I can manage this. And good idea, I doubt he'll go running in naked." She said back, then glanced to Spike. "Thanks for handling him before things went any further," She said, having been uncertain if he would have so soon, or if he was going to wait until the man was really distracted from anything but being balls deep into the woman.

Looking over to the building she motioned to it, "So, wanna see what the argument is about?" She asked, wondering if it could be used to their advantage. "Take a look then discuss what to do?" She asked, figuring dealing with them all at once was not going to happen since they were not certain of numbers yet.

Spike seemed to enjoy her laughter and it made his smile complete itself, he stood up though and wiped his face as if to rub something off, leaving a more serious look behind. He blinked a few times and nodded at her suggestion and looked up as he processed the idea formulating a plan. "Maybe that's a good idea." He looked around them and through the windows on the van to get a good view of the house.

"It looks like we could hop over that tiny fence and just sneak up the side, just stay out of the light. If we keep our low, they shouldn't be able to see us." He looked at her just before going into stealth mode. He crouched down and walked along the edge of the property up to the fence. It was only about waist height, more for looks than keeping people out. Bracing against the fence he slowly stepped over it as he crept closer. At this angle, he was able to keep out of sight and approach the house. Without anything really hindering them, it wasn't hard for the two to make it up close to the side of the house where the two were arguing. It was a lot clearer now, though they seemed to stopped yelling, but the side window was open and it made it easy to hear their conversation.

The first thug spoke with a confident and proud tone, "Did you see what I did to that Mercurio guy? I beat the crap out of him. After you blind sided him with the bat, I just wailed on him. I was hitting him so hard he dented my ring."

The second thug sounded more paranoid, but sensible, "Why the hell do you wear that ring anyways? Rings are for girls and you ain't won no super bowl. Anyways, I don't know if this was such a good idea. We would have had the money and could have continued business in the future, or, at least killed the guy."

"Whatever, no one takes that much of a beating and walks away. I'm sure he's toast." The other thug replied.

"Maybe, but a bullet through the head would have made me feel better. We don't know that guys connections, what if he was mafia? Did you hear his accent? He wasn't from around here. I worry that this isn't over yet." The paranoid thug responded.

"Whatever, we got the money and the bomb. We can sell it later and make twice the cash." Said the first thug.

"Why did we even bother to make it real if we were just going to double cross the guy?" Said the second thug.

"You worry too much. Can we get back to playing? I think you are just avoiding the table, ante up and stop stalling." The first thug finished off the conversation and they quited down continuing whatever they were doing before. Other than their occasional banter, the only other sounds from in the house was a television, playing some kind of fighting game based on the exclamations, grunts and violent sound effects. Spike looked like he was trying to formulate a plan.

The pair were crouched low under the open window at the front side of the house. The small front porch and entrance was only a few feet away that would likely enter into the living room where the television and game was. The window they were under was likely some kind of dining room or something with a table where they could play cards. The light for the front door was on, but there was no light coming from the back.

Seeing him smile for a moment was nice, and showed he still had some sense of humor, not realizing that he had been smiling because of her little laugh. But then the smile was gone and it was back to getting the job done.

Looking over the house, Lyn agreed to his observation, “Right behind you.” She assured him as she snuck toward the house and one of the windows. She followed his lead for the most part, but being so petite, she had to do things just a little differently, but she would manage. Once over the fence and next to Spike, Lyn listened into the conversation, and hearing the two type of people inside, she knew one would be easier to deal with than the other. Glancing to Spike, she noticed the back had no light on and looking back the way they came, analyzed if those inside the house would be able to see their friend from there. “I don’t like using the same trick too many times in the same night, but do you think they could see their friend from here? If not, I might be able to convince which ever comes to the door that he sent me up, while you look for another way in? If I can distract one, you can handle the other.” She suggested, “Unless you can think of something better?” She asked, honestly hoping he had a better idea, but it was an easy way of separating them, making for an easier way in and to the money.

“Or you could sneak in and see if you can’t find it. In and out job, but I figure it would be in the same room.” She continued to whisper softly, making sure she was close so she didn’t have to speak loudly at all.

"I don't think that they can see him, he's hidden behind the van." He assured her best he could and shrugged at her, "If a trick works, why not? But that's fine. Since the first guy did already see you, I guess its a bit too late to worry about keeping things anonymous. Your plan is sound, but my only concern is that you might alarm them especially if they try to check to make sure you didn't sneak by him. If they call out for him and he doesn't respond, you're in trouble."

He thought for a moment before continuing, "My plan was just to see if there was a backdoor and see where it leads, I just feel like I'd like to get a layout of the inside of the house and possibly look through a window to see how many people are inside and which rooms they are in before. If there are too many people or they are keeping the stuff dead in front of them, we might need to find another way to get the stuff back. The money is a low priority, but the Astrolite is super important. Unfortunately, since its homemade, I'm not quite sure we'll know it when we see it. If you have a plan, and know what you are going to do to keep them occupied, then sure, we'll do it, but otherwise I'd like to keep out of sight until we can come up with a full plan. Doing everything by winging it might be fine if there are only a few of them, but if there is more, it can be very dangerous."

"Either way, if you have a plan, we'll do it. What do you think?" he whispered looking nonchalant showing he's perfectly open to her idea.

Last edited:
Nodding a little Lyniss looked both ways around the house. "Yeah, we can scope it out. See how many people are in there. If it's just two or three we can see about distracting them and getting the stuff, if there are too many we can figure something else out." She confirmed, figuring walking into a house of move than five people would not be the best plan. So she moved carefully, sneaking around the house to find other rooms to look into in hopes for finding the Astrolite specifically. Of course Lyniss wondered about what they said, about the real thing being made. But Spike was right, they had no idea what they were looking for, but odds were it was going to be obvious when they found it, if it was somewhere in the open to be seen.

So she went around, finding the other windows, trying to be as quiet and only peeking into the windows for a second or two before making sure she was out of sight.

The noise inside was certainly loud enough to cover the tracks of the pair outside. The video game sound was more than enough. Lyniss took the lead around the house finding a large back window that, when peeking in, looked into the kitchen and dining room area. Two men were sat at the table in hoodies, playing a game of cards with a some cash on the table. She could see the TV further down in the living room where a single guy was playing some kind of fighting game. It was very well lit inside, but these three seemed pretty distracted by their games.

She had to duck down quick, however, as it wouldn't take more than a side glance as one of the men was facing her direction. Luckily he was focused on his cards. The back yard was fairly barren. There was an old broken brick fireplace that was falling apart, with loose bricks collapsed around it. A hot water heater, fairly old, was against the back wall and next to it a large red electrical switch. On the other side of the heater was another window, a smaller high window. This one was in more shadows and there was little light coming from inside. It was much higher up as well, a bit too tall for Lyn to reach with her height. At the far end of the house, a tall chainlink fence with a gate blocked the way to the other side of the house. There wasn't a backdoor on this side, but maybe on the other side of the fence. Behind the house was a tall opaque mesh fence with a gate that led from the driveway. The house was a great hide out, hidden both from the rest of the city and the pier. It was very hidden and if it wasn't so run down, it might have been a nice place to stay.

The other side of the chainlink fence was a bright light and before Lyn could approach to scout out the other side, Spike put a hand on her shoulder. "Becareful," he whispered and held his finger to his lips. He pointed at a shadow cast by the light. There was a short but bulky shadow of a stout creature with a cropped pair of ears. It was only there for a moment before it moves away from the fence, "I think they have a dog. This just became a whole new challenge."

The inside was not as bad as she thought, it seemed to be a total of about three or four, unless there were others she was unaware of in the house. Thankfully the men didn't see her when she peeked inside and with look to Jack she listened to the comment about the dog. Part of her did wonder if the dog was a real guard dog or if it was just for show and not really trained. However, given the importance of the mission, it was probably best to not test the theory and maybe find out another day if she were feeling gutsy.

Glancing around the house Lyniss shook her head, "We can't just storm the place, there could be more, and I wouldn't mind the plan we had, but that's only if you could handle two or three at a time since I doubt I could distract more than one at a time myself. Should we wait a little and see if a chance opens up for us or try a different approach to the issue?" She asked very quietly, having noticed the smaller window just out of her reach she motioned to it then to him, think you could give me a boost to see what's in there?" She asked, still keeping her voice to a whisper. Given that Lyniss was petite, she wanted to get a look at the smaller window, wondering if she could fit inside if needed, not wanting to break in like this, but better than trying to seduce multiple men at a time and getting more than she bargained for, and she didn't want to put Jack into too much danger, feeling tired of getting people killed because of her.

"I agree, besides, other than that bat, we are pretty unarmed. I didn't really prep for this, I didn't know on my way to Mercurio that I was going to need to rob a bunch of violent thugs. We could try your earlier plan. However, even if you get them outside, unless I take that dog out somehow, the only entrance is in the front. As far as we know. We could wait a bit, its possible they'll eventually go to sleep, but they could stay up all night until sunrise and that would not be good. We need to make a plan to either get in now or comeback later."

Spike looked up at the window she was talking about and nodded to her in affirmation. He braced his back against the wall and squatted slightly before putting out his hands together to boost her up. "Alright, step on." He urged her to him as he kept looking back and forth. Just in case someone came outside to look or if the dog noticed them sneaking around.

To keep her balance.

Spike had a point, they were ill prepared for what was going on and it might have been better for the both of them to come back when they were more prepared for what they might need to do. "Yeah, but if we leave now, the guy up front will wake up and warn everyone and then they will all be paranoid and on high alert." She pointed out. She didnt want to make a move now, but it seemed they had no choice.

Seeing him brace himself and ready his hands to give her a boost, she stepped her foot into his hand and very carefully pushed herself up to look through the window, trying to get a glimpse of what was inside.

5 dice= 10, 8, 3, 2, 2

Lyniss had no issue keeping her balance as she was hoisted up. That plus Spike's positioning against the wall made it fairly ease to do. With both of them together, Lyniss could see into the window with no problem. Taking stock of the size of it also revealed that she could likely squeeze inside and revealed that the window was open from the inside, all that was between her and her and the interior of the house was a mesh screen. Spike stayed completely silent, not even giving off a grunt since Lyniss was very light.

Inside Lyniss didn't make out anyone in the room immediately on the other side. It was a small office with a desk and a laptop. On the desk of the laptop was a money clip holding a sizeble wad of hundreds. The door to the right was closed, but led in the direction of the dining room where the two thugs were playing cards. There was window to the right that was as high as this one and led to the dogs pen. Straight on, there was a doorway, with no door. It led into a small laundry room and on one of the machines sat a bleach bottle with with some extra smaller bottles attached to it and all wired up. There was also a cheap looking digital display on the side. It was blinking 00:00. Light coming from the left side of the room made it seem that there was another normal sized window or a door on the left side of that room but lead in the direction of the dogs pen.

Looking around inside, Lyniss noticed the things inside the room, smirking a little she tapped Spike on the shoulder, signaling for him to put her down as she leaned in close to whisper in his ear. "The money and something that looks like a bomb is sitting on the laundry machines. But there might be a door that leads to another room but it might also lead toward the dog." She said as she glanced up at the window again. "I know I can fit through that, and get the money, not sure if the bottles will fit from here, but I could give it a try I suppose." She said, glancing up at him before looking around, "Otherwise we can go back to my place and get more prepared for this tomorrow, but if that is going to be the case, we need to plan for more than just breaking and entering because the guy at the front is going to tell them about what happened and they'll be on alert." Still whispering, she looked to the mesh of the window, knowing that was going to be a problem, but she could take the screen off if she had something to push it up with, like a screwdriver, knife, or something. Sighing a little she looked around for anything that could serve in removing it. "If I can get the screen off, I can climb in." She said softly.

Spike gently placed her down and listened to her idea, "Awesome, I'm sure that's everything we need. I'm sure if you fit through the window, the Astrolite will. I don't think it's a good idea to try and get through the dog or come back later. Though, if we did want to do the latter, maybe we can set the guy out front to look like he passed out on his own. Its not like he's going to have a big welt or anything, just a bit of a headache from the chloroform."

When she mentioned taking off the screen, he grabbed a little Gerber tool out of his back pocket, "Never leave home without one." He said handing it over to her. "This should help with that if you want to cut the screen or pop it out. Just try and be as careful as possible.

If you want to try and open the screen.

Lyniss seeing the tool grinned and took it from him. "Looks like plan B is a go... or is it C? Meh..." She shrugged her shoulders as she looked to the window. It seemed that this was definitely more up the goth girl's alley for the approach to the situation. Unfortunately, getting to the window meant having Spike hoist her up again, so motioning him to the window she figured he would just repeat what they did last time. Once in position, Lyniss boot her shoe into his hand and used him to hoist her up to the window.

Once up near the window, she looking in the room again, making sure no one had entered while they were discussing what to do outside. Once she was certain it was empty she took the tool and carefully tried slipping it between the window and the frame of the mesh cover, and pushed down to compress the little pieces at the bottom that flexed, usually for inserting it, less often to remove it. As delicately as she could she shifted it down until the cover popped out of place, hoping it was quiet enough to not alert the residents inside, but given how loud the men inside had been she was hoping their own noise would keep them distracted from much else, or drown out noise she may have made.
5 dice= 9, 9, 6, 3, 2
6 dice= 10, 9, 7, 7, 5, 4

The multi-tool made it quite easy to jimmy open screen, she had to be careful not to let it fall inside and handed it down to Spike. After clearing the screen, her partner in crime was able to aide her in climbing through by lifting her light frame up further. She had no issues getting through the window, although it was a bit awkward since she didn't have anyone on the other side to help her down. However, she was able to deftly turn herself around and get inside without making much noise. Since the desk was up against the wall, it was easy to use that to help herself down or back up as long as she was careful.

Inside, she could better hear what the thugs were doing. Though not much had changed, the two were still focused on their card game in the dining room and the video game was still going on in the living room further away. From where she was, there was no line of sight to any of the others inside. However, while inside she would have no contact with Spike, as making any talking would probably be heard as the way that led to the dining room was wide open.

She could easily pocket the money, as long as she had some pockets. The Astrolite was the combined size of the three bottles it was made of, but still not too large. It would certainly fit through the window. With no experience with explosives, however, she had no idea how it needed to be handled or if it was volatile. The laptop on the desk looked off, except for a blinking battery light showing that it was just asleep.

Slipping into the room through the now open window, Lyniss took a look through the room briefly, noticing the money, explosives, and a laptop. Taking the money was easy enough, although the outfit did have pockets, she knew of other places to hide it if need be. Glancing from the window to the explosive, Lyn was not sure if she should handle it, not certain if it would go off or not. But given the way it was sitting at this moment, that was at least safe, but seeing the laptop, she wondered what might be on it and if there could be info they might need. Moving around carefully, she pocketed the money, and made her way over to the bomb, getting an idea of if she could move it as it was and if it could fit thru the window without having to tip it. Using her cellphone and turning it to silent she took a picture of the explosives before going to the laptop. Lastly, she would go to the laptop and disconnect it before feeding it through the window to Jack. Whispering softly to him outside the window she took a brief glance behind her before speaking, also handing him her phone, “I don’t know how to deal with the explosives. It’s assembled.” She said softly.

Spike took both the laptop and phone from her with both a surprised and then approving look. He put the laptop down and looked at the picture she had open on her phone. He studied it for a few minutes before nodding his head in a sign of understanding. He whispered back at her, "If you can pick it up, it looks safe to move. I think as long as the chemicals in each container is kept separate, it shouldn't go off."

Seeing the Astrolite in more detail, it was just three cleaning detergent bottles stuck together with electrical tape. It had a digital timer and tubes attached to each bottle. It looked like there were clamps attached to the timer with wiring that when opened would allow the fluids to mix. Other than that, it was likely no heavier than lifting a gallon of bleach.

Then, silence filled the house as the sound effects from the video game suddenly went quiet. She heard the creaking of a rusty screen door opening and calling out, "Where the fuck is Ted?" She heard one of the goons speak out loud. The sounds of two chairs slid out from the nearby kitchen and footsteps were heard moving away from her toward the front door. Then Spike turned toward look to the side of the house they came from, as a few voices could be heard calling the missing crooks name, "Ted! Where the hell did you go?"

Smiling a little, she figured she could manage that, not bothering to get her phone back from Spike, it would just be a waste of time. Stepping back down, she moved to go get the explosives. Until everything went silent. Hearing the screen door, Lyniss flinched a little knowing their time had just been cut down to a minute or two at most before they were possibly found out. Glancing back to the window she motioned for Spike to get ready to go, just in case.

Lyniss bit her lip a little, cursing her luck as she heard the men inside heading around to search for their friend. She went quietly to get the Astrolite, trying to be as quick and quiet as possible, wanting to get out of there before they were discovered. Taking a hold of it, she debated seeing about locking the door, but the guys would not fine Ted for a few more moments, which meant they should go to the front door before figuring out that someone might be robbing them of their stolen goods. Unfortunately, she had to move the stuff without mixing it on accident, not wanting to make any mistakes with this stuff. The little goth grabbed the bottles and headed back to the window, trying to get them thru before they were discovered.

As Lyniss leaned out the window to hand Spike the Astrolite, he had his back against the wall looking toward the side of the house concerned. He looked up at her and reached up for the makeshift explosive and when he grabbed it, he cradled it in his arms and ducked back near the hot water heater. It still sounded like they were searching out front for the missing sentry and hadn't yet found him.

Without wasting more time, Spike pointed at the tall mesh opaque fence that separated the yard and the street. The driveway they came up on the side of the house led to a gate they had seen earlier. He whispered at her, "That's our exit. Put if we just leg it, they might see us. We need some kind of distraction to pull them away from the side of the house, either back inside or to the front."

Seeing what was needed Lyniss bit her lip a little and nodded, "You get ready to escape with that stuff, I'll get them back inside somehow." She didn't like thinking on the fly, but they needed to pull this off, meaning she needed to get them all back inside the house. Knowing they had all left the house, she went through the door and into the kitchen, looking for the light switch so she could shut the lights off, knowing it would probably grab their attention to have the lights go out without anyone inside, which should, or so she hoped, bring them back inside, and hopefully she could make it back into the laundry room and out the window while they came into the house and living room. She just hoped she could be fast, and silent enough to pull this off, not wanting to put her neck on the line like this, but she was tired of people dying because of her today, and she didn't want to add Spike to that list. So, without much more thought or hesitation she went to the door to the kitchen and proceeded to put her plan into action, hoping like hell that it would work well enough for them to get away with everything she had handed him.

Neither searching for the light switch nor flashing the lights on and off was any kind of challenge, as the first switch she found--despite not being the main kitchen light--worked just fine in distracting the goons. Just as one of the goons spotted her through the back window, she heard the goons calling out from multiple directions. "Found Ted over here!" one of them called out as the one who noticed her yelled out after him, "There's someone inside." It wasn't clear if he had gotten a good look at her. But as she ran away, she saw the man sprint toward the front door. With all the yelling, the dog on the other side of the house jumped at the window of the back door and was barking madly.

Reaching the window she would need to climb out safely and run across the small back yard to where Spike had run to open the back gate. He was crouching, keeping an eye on the side of the house with the gate open, but before he waved her over, he pointed exaggeratedly at the laptop that still lay on its side against the back of the house. She saw the Astrolite sitting beside him.
To get through the window quickly and run to the gate.

Last edited:
The fact that they had found Ted was not surprising, nor was seeing someone inside the house. And as the lights went out, she darted back to the laundry room and closed the door, not bothering to lock it since that would just slow her. She scurried up the desk and things to get to the window and seeing Spike motion to the laptop, she looked down to it before she hopped out, took hold of it, and began running for her life, or so she assumed, since she was certain that she did not want to know what they were going to do to her if they managed to get their hands on her, and she knew it would be different than what they would do to Spike if they caught him. Tucking the laptop under her arm, she headed toward the back gate, hoping she had gotten enough of a distance between them to not get caught. Still being new to the being a vampire thing, she hadn't realized she was not panting as she normally would have been if she had been in this same situation normally, that and by now she would be able to hear her heart pounding in her ears from the blood flow.

Last edited:
Spike moved and held the gate open so she would have a clear path to run. As she dropped out the window, she could hear the men bursting through the door she had closed to slow them down. They were all inside. One of the men tried to follow her through the window, but he was too big and he started yelling at the other two who must have been trying to push him through wedging him and getting him stuck. As her focus was purely on escape, she never saw if any of the men made it back outside. By the time she was through the gate, Spike had slammed it shut and jammed the latch closed by slamming it down with a brick he had grabbed from the yard.

She could also see and smell a bit of blood on the latch that sizzled like acid that looked like it had corroded a lock that was now lying broken on the ground. Her companion wiped his hand on his shirt as there was clearly a deep cut on it, though it did not seem to be bleeding. He picked up the Astrolite he had momentarily left on the ground and pointed toward a fairly non-descript alleyway across the street, "Let's get out of sight as soon as possible. After that, we can decide our next course of action."

It felt like luck was finally on her side again tonight, and she was not about to question it. She managed to get out of the house, the man got stuck like winnie the pooh, and she was making it to Spike, who had found them a way out. Making her way toward the gate, she passed thru and only paused briefly to make sure Spike was with her. Smelling the blood and noticing something was off, she wondered for a second what the man had done, but not having much time she would have to ask him later, when they were not getting chased down by the thugs who had tried to kill Spike's friend.

Seeing the alley, Lyniss nodded and followed Spike that way until they could find a better place to go, not really sure herself where to take these things, not really wanting an explosive at her new place of residence. "Do you have any warehouses, or places we can lay low?" She asked. Although if they came up empty, she would offer her place as a last resort if they had no where else to go, even if it looked like a secondhand reject room. If she was going to stay there a little more long term, she was going to have to decorate, now that she finally had a place to call her own.

After the pair had gotten a good distance away from the property, they heard the faint sound of the metal gate crash open. However, at this point, they would have no clue which direction they went. "I don't quite have a warehouse, but my haven is pretty discrete. It's not the most high-class place, but it's comfortable enough." He replied with a hint of hesitation. "It wasn't my first option, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to head their first. I tend to keep this kind of business away from there." He left it there and gestured with his head to follow him where they headed along the beach rather than toward the more residential part of the city.

Spike seemed in a much less stand-offish mood after the heist. It seemed their success and the high action situation turned his mood around. However, his focus was more on their surroundings than conversation as he was clearly making sure they weren't being followed.

After about a half an hour of walking, they were headed into a more industrial part of the city. The bars, shops, offices and apartment buildings that lined the streets were replaced by warehouses, truck yards and small plants. The water was still fairly close, but the air went from the salty city air to having the stench of sulfur and smog. The place was certainly less populated, though some of the truck yards had some light movement. The place was mostly dead.

After a short time, they came upon an old vehicle junkyard. It was a fairly large yard with a two-story auto garage. The yard was completely surrounded by old cars, engine parts, old batteries and some random bits of broken appliances and industrial machinery. The place was pitch dark, not even the hint of light from the inside. "This is it," He said with a apologetic smile, though there was a hint of pride in this stature. "Just don't make too much noise inside, we wouldn't want to wake anyone up." He replied before heading toward a small glass door on the side.

At the mention of his place, she shrugged her shoulders, "I can't say my place is high class either. Before I was change I was living on the streets and in, tents, underbridges, in cardboard boxes. So it's more than what I had, and probably better than the place given to me by the others." She said, knowing he would not have any clue what she was talking about, her own home in need of some fixing up and a touch of... well... her style. But that would happen eventually, after she saw about her job she had previously gotten with Asylum, wondering if it was still her's or if things had changed so much that the contract was no longer valid. Sighing a little, Lynis hoped that was not the case, but she could ask the two women about it when she went to visit, after all, she had been asked to come by.

Following Spike carefully, Lyniss noticed the change in the area until they finally came to... a junk yard? Quirking an eyebrow she looked to him and listened, "Do you live here with others?" She asked softly before they got to the door

Back
Top Bottom