Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Once In My Life (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He bit his lip and moved over her, gently pressing the tip of his cock against her entrance as he once again began roughly devouring her breasts.

He moans lowly and slowly pops his tip into her with a gasp and a hiss as he bit down a bit on her nipple.

He obliged her and lifted one of her legs over his shoulder as he pushed her other leg out to the side and sank as deep as he could into her with a low moan.

He moans loudly and pulls back to the tip before slamming hard into her again and again, pulling her into a heated kiss.

He moved and held both of her pert nipples between his knuckles as he tugged them gently away from her, slamming harder and faster, suddenly slamming into her spot.

"A-Aahh~!! Haah~!! C-Connor~!! I-It's so good~!! I've never felt this good before~!!" She cried, looking more drunk than before.

She arched more and screamed, her large breasts bouncing in his grasp with his thrusts, her thighs jiggling with the slap of skin.

He panted hard and began roughly devouring her breasts, his cock throbbing hard inside her as he bit and sucked roughly on her massive tits.

"G-Gods, Naila~!! So f-fucking tight~!!" He moaned louder, panting hard as he moved to hook both her legs over his shoulders

He looked down and watched her with a low moan, hugging her legs tight against his chest as he slammed harder and faster into her.

She gasped loudly and squirmed hard, "Y-You're so good to me~!!" She cried before she suddenly climaxed hard all over his cock, screaming shrilly as her juices gushed from her.

He moaned loudly and moved faster, turning her onto her side and once again tugging on her nipple, keeping the wand on her clit.

He moans loudly and slams faster and harder into her, bucking and sinking his fingers into her thighs. "G-Gods Naila it's incredible~!!"

She came again, her hips sloppily working against his. "S-So...fucking good~~" She moaned, her sounds guttural.

He moans loudly. "F-Fuck I'm so close~!!" He cried ad he suddenly pulled out, pushing her legs back together as he began fucking her luscious thighs, moaning lowly.

Back
Top Bottom