Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Once In My Life (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He was a bit drunk, and loving every second. His hands gently squeezed her thighs, growling at how soft they were.

She arched and whined softly, her hips squirming before she pulled back, "L-Let's take this to the bed~" She offered.

He nodded and made a noise as he let her move off of him. "Y-Yeah that sounds good.." He said as he slowly stood.

She took his hand and pulled him along to her room, where she pulled her hair from her bun and unzipped her dress slowly. Almost like she was teasing.

He moved behind her and helped her unzip the dress, running his hands inside and against her soft skin.

She shivered and gave a soft moan as she slowly pulled it off, leaving her in only her panites and garter belt stockings.

He bit his lip and ran his hands upward, over her stomach and under her massive breasts as his breathing got heavier.

"No not at all, they're perfect.." He said, mesmerized by her chest as he ran his hands over them, loving how soft they were.

She blushed more and pulled him to the bed, "If you want to be rough with them, you can...I..." She looked embarrassed again, "I like them to be roughed around some.."

He made a noise and slowly began devouring her breasts, making a low noise as he gently began dragging his teeth over her pert nipple, making sure to be gentle at first

She moaned lowly and ran her fingers through his hair. While he played with her breasts, her other hand moved to start opening up his pants to get them off.

He got a little rougher with her breasts, tugging on the other nipple as he lightly bit down on one. He helped her with his pants, his cock throbbing hard in his boxers. He was beyond excited.

He moans lowly and continued, getting gradually rougher with her breasts, and she could feel how hot and solid he was through his boxers.

Thr more he pulled and the harder he bit, the louder her moans became until they were almost desperate cries. Marks were already forming on her milky skin and he only wanted to make more.

He continued biting and roughly devouring her breast, his breathing heavy. She could feel his juices dripping through his boxers, his cock throbbing im her hand.

"C-Connor~!" She moaned loudly, gripping his hair tightly. She had never been so wet in her life. Sure, her little clamps definitely helped to get her off when she wanted to use them, but this was a whole nother level.

He moaned louder and continued, completely lost. He could do this for hours and not get bored, and if she didn't direct him elsewhere, he just might.

Her breathing was ragged and she had to force herself to pull him up and kiss her, deeply and desperately. Like she needed him more than she needed anything.

He made a low noise and returned the kiss, his cock pressed against her clit, but blocked by their clothing.

She moaned lowly, excited to have him inside her, but wanted to have more fun. Open up to him more about what she liked. "I-I have a wand under my bed.." She said against his lips, "I-I want you to edge me for a while...and then I'll take care of you~"

He nodded and quickly grabbed the wand she described. He eyed her as he slowly tugged her panties off with his teeth before clicking the wand to low and pressing it to her clit.

Back
Top Bottom