Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Once In My Life (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I uh.. I said that.. Not all of his friends stopped having.. That crush on you.." He said, growing a little more brave.

"Can't remember.." He said. "But seeing you today definitely made it a lot more serious.." He said.

"I-I will admit...I am quite the fan of this flattery.." She smiled, "And, um...seeing you yesterday...how much you've grown...I have a bit of a crush, too..."

She nodded, "It feels very risky considering I'm definitely old enough to be your mother.." She smiled softly, "But I've known you long enough to know you're a good guy and I find that to be rather attractive.."

"Well lucky me..~" he said. "I uh.. May be a little forward but.. How about a kiss?" He asked with a sheepish grin.

She giggled softly and moved closer, "Oh alright...~" She said before planting a soft peck on his lips.

She had to pull up her dress a little so she could sit in his lap but she didn't mind, cupping under his jaw gently and keeping close.

He moved and gently placed his hands on her thighs as he pulled kept the kiss, exhaling almost with a moan.

He melted and moaned into the kiss as he slowly began rubbing his tongue against hers, moaning and panting softly.

Back
Top Bottom