Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Once In My Life (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He smiled. "No no, this is the most pleasant company I've had in a long time, please continue.. Can I try the wine?" He asked.

She smiled more and nodded, "I have it chilling while dinner finishes up. Have you had venison before?" She asked curiously.

"Or by elven custom." She said, a bit of charm and pride in her tone, "I used to make venison for Agis before..." She stopped and stood silent for a moment before giving a soft sigh, "I'm just glad I get to make it again." She finally said before giving a small smile.

When it was ready, she dished it up with baked sweet potatoes and steamed asparagus. She even made homemade braided bread sticks. "I hope you like it.." She said bashfully.

He inhaled deeply and made a satisfied noise. "I'm sure it'll be great!" He said as he began to dig in, sipping his wine.

He looked up with a mouth full of food and laughed a bit as he finished before nodding. "Yes, sorry, this is delicious.. I graduated a year ago, and I got a job pretty close to here.."

"Oh? Where do you work? I could give you a lift sometime.." She offered, sipping more of her wine, "And thank you, I'm so glad I haven't lost my ability to cook.."

"Oh, just down the street at the Azmuth Insurance Company! A desk job, it pays alright.." He smiled as he continued to eat.

"That's so great.." She said, "I'm still working the same job I've always been at...they won't promote me for some reason.."

"It's alright...it still pays pretty good. Not like I have anyone to care for anymore.." She smiled softly, "But I'm happy for you, I'm glad you're rather successful now! You've come a long way from that sweet little boy who used to come over all the time..." She said fondly.

He nodded and when dinner finished, the two of them went through the bottle of wine, chatting and laughing it up.

She retold old stories from when he and Curunir were younger and how rambunctious they both were. How she still had pictures of them as children. She was having a lot of fun talking with him.

He continued drinking, laughing it up with her. "God I remember I had the biggest crush on you as a kid.." He said.

He laughed and smiled before his face turned a little more red. "Yeah uh.. Not.. All of his friends.. Stopped having that little crush.."

Back
Top Bottom