Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Once In My Life (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He smiled and ate with her. He visited every day, but would usually go home after dinner, and come right back the next day. The two of them figured it might be strange to explain at first, so they did not move in together.

She didn't seem to mind. She understood that it would be weird to explain to her children why she was dating their friend. But she enjoyed the company and the homemaking, even the gentle intimacies to the larger more rigorous ones. He made her feel whole again.

He was more than happy, his longest crush finally realized. He loved her, but didn't know how to tell her.

She went over to his apartment with dinner sometimes to help him with any more unpacking he had or to just be with him. She had such a large, warm heart under all that mass of tit.

He made sure to treat her like a woman, not a heartbroken mother. He didn't treat her like an older woman, he just treated her with respect and adoration. They took off well and rather quickly at that.

"Similar.." She replied, once again using incorrect lingo of the younger generation, "I was thinking about spending time with you, though...~"

"Well unless you have a better idea on what to do, we're gonna be watching movies and eating take out all day.." He laughed

"Yes, but it doesn't have to be right now...!" She said, blushing more, "I-I'm not a whore or anything...!" She was so cute when she was embarrassed.

Back
Top Bottom