Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Once In My Life (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He moved faster and faster before crying her name out and slamming against her hips, dumping a massive load all over her tits, abdomen and thighs.

She hugged the pillow and screamed in delight, rocking her hips with his, "I-It's so deep~!! It's stretching so deep~!!"

He sunk his fingers into her hips and slams her faster and faster into her. "F-Fuck Naila I can't believe this is really happening~!! This is so crazy~!! So good~!!"

"G-Gladly~!! I-I'll give you my number after this I promise~!!" He cried, slamming harder and smacking her ass as he watched it bounce.

She screamed and put her hand over his, feeling another climax build up, "O-Oh Gods, Connor, I can't take it~!!"

He tugged roughly on her nipple, her hand over his as his cock slammed into her spot relentlessly. "H-Haaah~!! F-Fuck, Naila~!!"

"I-I'm cumming~!!" She cried before slamming her hips against his and screaming as her walls clamped tightly around his cock.

He cried out and bucked against her, refusing to stop as he pulled her arms back for leverage and moved faster

He moved faster and faster before slamming hard into her and biting the tip of her ear as he dumped his massive load inside of her, moaning lowly in his throat.

She laid with him and slept soundly through the night. When he woke up in the morning, she wasn't in bed anymore but he could smell food being prepared, causing his stomach to growl.

Back
Top Bottom