Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How did you get your name?

Because I am the Pope.

Seriously I just like the title of Pontiff more than Pope and have used it as my gamertag/names for many things that is just what I kinda have stuck with. That and because I like people thinking it is a Dark Souls 3 reference.

Marshmallow + something that rhymed. Not much deep thought but I've used it for a while so no need to change.

It simply translates black rain. And I do like rain and black. So I thought it was catchy!

Hmm, can't really remember, even >.<

It's just short and sweet, easy to remember, and a fun word to say. The sound too, it just rolls off the tongue~

Mine was taken from a series I really enjoyed called Stormlight Archibes. Although, for some reason I didn’t want anyone to know I stole it, so I very slightly changed one of the letters!

I thought I had been original when I came up with KaGoroth but turns out I hadn't which was a little annoying but I still like it and I've used it as online and gaming name for many years now.

I really like The Yellow King By Robert W. Chambers, I'm a big fan of the Cthulhu mythos as well and Hastur is my favorite god there.

I was looking for a name so I just started flipping through this random book about different vegetables and fruits I had laying around. A sunpeach is actually a variety of tomato lol

I have big eyes and one of the characters I write, her nickname is 'doll.' So I merged all that together! lol

Litrelly the name of warlock I use to paly on wow. At the time it was just kind of what came to me. T here are couple of other names I might would use now but *shurgs* It is what it is.

It is because of my mother's obsession with James Joyce Ulysses. Her family name was Bloom but when she turned 18 she added the extra o and two years later she had me and my twin brother, guess what names she gave us.

In the golden days of Adult Swim (early 2000s) my friends and I were quite fond of Sealab 2021. Being the sacrastic asshole of a teenager that I was at the time - and after painstakingly explaining satire in regards to the character's reference of A Modest Proposal by Jonathan Swift (an essay that suggests eating babies as a solution to unburden the poor of their children: again, satire) - I was nicknamed Sparks, after the show's radio operator, Jodene Sparks. It's a great online handle so I've used it ever since.

"Sparks" was taken when I signed up here but "Spark" suits me well enough!

"Eloqualicious" = Eloquent + Loquacious + Delicious. It's a nickname I came up with when I was in the Homestuck fandom. I'm still proud of it even though it's absolutely terrible.

Mashed letters on my keyboard and added some vowels or consonants here and there to make it sound readable. My go to method when I can't think of a name :p

Last edited:
My name actually is the nickname a former lover gave me. I couldn't really think of anything to use, ao, I went with that.

My name came when I played as a PC in a D&D game, and people kept mentioning my fighter character as a "Man of War", so I kept it.

Back
Top Bottom