Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How did you get your name?

Basic topic.

Where did you get the idea for your name? I got mine because last night I was watching Shrek and all star was playing, so while j was thinking, I was humming the song and thought it would be good.

Mine's a nickname I've gotten online. It kind of just stuck.

Mio and Yum Yum are two characters in Astrid Lindgred's Mio in the Land of Faraway.

Peter is my real name. :) - Mio

I chose mine sort of at random, and it also has connection to the color red, which I much like! :heart:

A song by the band Amaranthe that my boyfriend and I used to make out to all the time back when I was 17.... I'd never heard the word before but I loved it, and it stuck with me as a username since.

Got mine from the phrase "Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver", and I do a lot of writing instead of speaking, so I took the name Silver Silence. Little play on words for the old phrase which I happen to love cause it makes me laugh like a school girl when you think about it. :p

Intersection of "an awesome character from a series I enjoy" and "usually not taken on any given forum". I once used a different handle here but it was too easy to track it back to my real-life persona, so...

I just put whatever, and I liked it...but now since someone pointed it out YESTERDAY, all I can think about is a pregnant woman's water breaking.

A musical group, Asche and Spencer. They did the soundtrack for Monster's Ball.

Throughout my entire life people have pointed fingers at me and how I am just different than them, and hinting at it in a negative way.

Rather that take thier bait, I shrug it off and ignore them, and focus on what Im supposed to be doing.

This gives the impression that I am quiet and withdrawn, and possibly brooding and up to no good.

Rather than try to refute this Idea that I am supposedly crazy, I have just embraced and encouraged the illusion that I am.

"Pazzo" is just the Italian word for "crazy, insane, deranged, " etc.

My first roleplay character based from inuyasha and eventually I created a whole world based off him.

It's my gamer tag.... the name I use EVERYWHERE

Misa , from my favorite anime
Lavan, a show jumping horse from the 20s (I use to show horses)

A long time ago, back during the Attitude Era of rasslin, I used to role-play in an efed and my high-flying lucha-slaya was named Razzle.

Mine was a nickname that my friend got from " Helson "

She randomly started to call me " Helly " then would say " Das Helly! " whenever she'd see me.

Back
Top Bottom