Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How did you get your name?

I just wanted something unique so searched up different meanings in other languages, and found one that suited me. :)

I stumbled upon the number 47 from the story of 47 Ronin, both the Keanu Reeves version and the original Japanese tale, and it kinda stuck to me because of numerology as well. In our culture we believe 4 signifies death (because 'shi' is both 4 and death, literally speaking) while 7 is mostly synonymous to lucky, so it's kind of the balance between life and death, or good and bad.

The haven part comes from the 7 Heaven thing, and just tweak it a bit so that it's not that religious, and i got something that just rolls of the tongue.

I was playing the sims 4 and I wanted to make an Asian family. So after about 2 minutes I randomly came up with my name.

I roleplayed under the name Bianca Beauchamp on another site for years, my avatar being the model with the same name. On that sight I joined what was called The Academy, so changed it to Miss Bianca. One day, someone described me, saying “You’re a bigger mystery than the Bermuda Triangle.” So I changed it to Miss Bermuda.

I’ve lived in the country, the state of Ohio my whole life so redneck queen just worked. I’ve had other accounts on here but had them removed, now I’m under this one.

A shortening of "Alexandria" because who doesn't like Alexander the Great's naming skills, and then a dart thrown randomly at a map of Russia.... or at least, I think it was Russia.

Mine is just a name of a character that I played in WoW and it just kind of stuck with me.

Simple, my love for the colour Black, my favourite animal a Bear and then just to be perverted, I added the name for the object dangling between my thighs..

I could've sworn I answered this one already...

It's from a movie, which probably won't surprise anyone who knows me.
From Children of Men (a truly gorgeous film)

"Yeah, that's him. He'd have been about your age. Magical child. Beautiful. Their faith put in praxis."

For whatever reason that word caught my ear and I fell in love with the definition. It's something I try to keep in mind and be conscious of as I go about myself. Seeing it here, daily, is a nice reminder ^.^

I could've sworn I answered this one already...

It's from a movie, which probably won't surprise anyone who knows me.
From Children of Men (a truly gorgeous film)

"Yeah, that's him. He'd have been about your age. Magical child. Beautiful. Their faith put in praxis."

For whatever reason that word caught my ear and I fell in love with the definition. It's something I try to keep in mind and be conscious of as I go about myself. Seeing it here, daily, is a nice reminder ^.^

In the Netherlands, Praxis is a DIY-chain, so I hope you don't mind *my* confusion the first time I saw your name. But I am glad to know the real explanation for it. Thank you!

42696764-amsterdam-netherlands-july-21-2015-praxis-praxis-full-do-it-yourself-center-is-a-dutc...jpg
There are no words for how happy this makes me.

Neither ocean, nor sea
But it comes from Waverly
How cute, isn’t she
Only, not so modest sadly~
<3 <3

Mine came from this drunk guy I met at a party once. It was a fancy black tie party in London, that I got invited to via my girlfriend's publishing job. It was at this posh old military social club called the 'In and Out' club (no joke).

At the party, there was this waaaaasted guy yelling 'I AM PHOENIX BUCKMASTER!! I HAVE ALLLL THE MEDALS OF HONOUR!!' before getting kicked out of the party. I later googled his name, and found a video of the same guy drunkenly pulling a rickshaw through central London.

Pretty much gold.

Vilde is my favorite last name, which might sound a bit peculiar as most probably don't have a favorite last name. But I found it while browsing a name site years ago and it's stuck ever since.

Back
Top Bottom