Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「RISE」(1×1 with Jikkah)

“What do you know..?!” She hissed out, speech still a bit slurred, and her pupils thin lines. “What the fuck is this..!?” Such a temper.
Megohime squirmed and struggled, but she still got no where, and with the additional restraints, she found it much harder to try and break free. Her hands were also at her sides now, and the strap over her hips went over her arms, adding additional security.

"If I want powerful demi humans, I need to see if you're even suitable." He said. He glanced over when Akihime finally came to, looking around sluggish.
"Wha...? What's going on...?"
"Ah, welcome back." Hisehide greeted.

“I don’t belong to you! She isn’t a slave! You have no right to do this!” Megohime would’ve tried chewing her way out if she wasn’t so securely strapped down.

"Your yelling is really grating on my ears." He said as he moved closer to her. His hand slipped under the gown and she felt his fingers push into her womanhood.

Megohime went rigid, eyes wide and her face flushing red, a bit of pain blossoming from her womanhood. He had just forced his dry fingers into her, and though he wasn’t violent, it was still uncomfortable enough to be painful.
She suddenly snapped out of her shocked state and thrashed as best as she could, tears slipping down her face. “D-Don’t touch me!”

He removed his fingers and cleaned them before moving and doing the same to Akihime, who wailed and squirmed as her face burned bright red. "N-No!! D-Don't!"

Megohime pressed her lips together to keep herself from audibly crying, unable to close her legs with how they were restrained: spread out to reach the corners of the table she was on.

Hisehide pulled his fingers from Akihime and she cried weakly, her tail bristled and thrashing.
"I'm not surprised you're still a virgin." He remarked coldly to Akihime and she only cried more. His attention moved to Megohime, "You, however, do come as a surprise."

The tips of her ears burned and she lunged forward as far as the restraints would allow her to. “I swear I’m going to tear your throat out with my teeth..!” She snarled, tears of humiliation and rage still dripping down her face, voice cracking as she spoke.

"Very cute." He said gently, "I wonder if you'll be able to try when you have a cock inside you."
"No!! No!! I don't want to be a breeder!! I'm supposed to give myself to my husband!" Akihime protested through her sobs. Hisehide seemed disinterested in her crying before turning to leave.

Megohime watched him leave, baring her teeth at him the entire time, and only when he closed the door behind him did she start to cry fully. She slumped back against the bed, letting her tears flow freely. Her worst nightmare had just become a reality, and there seemed little chance she would escape it.

“They don’t know where we are- we don’t even know where we are..” Megohime said numbly.

“We’re Demi-Humans, don’t hold your breath..” She turned her head away, wanting to just curl up and cry, but was still strapped down to the table.

Megohime was silent, feeling like she was going to be sick. No one would come for her, and why would they? She was just a slave after all, not a citizen like Akihime was.

"Kojurou-san cares about you, too...! I'm sure he's looking everywhere for you!" She argued, she didn't realize how insensitive her statement was.

Kojurou was now on a rampage. It had been days since Megohime and Akihime vanished and no one knew where they went. Even Hisehide was missing, which drew a large red flag.

Even Jin was unable to contact Hisehide, not having seen him for some time.
“I’m sorry, Katakura-dono, as I’ve told you before, Hisehide told me he had familial matters to attend to. He only said he’d be gone for a week or two at most, not where he would be going.”

Last edited:
"This is too coincidental, Jin-dono. He is missing exactly when Megohime-dono and Akihime-dono go missing as well. Forgive me, but if he harms them, I'm gutting him myself." He said.

Jin frowned softly and let out a soft sigh. “I’ll do all that I can to try and locate him as well.” She said, ignoring his words of murdering Hisehide for the time being.
Elsewhere, Yukimura and Amaya were going about searching for Akihime and Megohime, Yukimura even going so far as to even have created posters for Akihime and Megohime, posting them anywhere he could.

Megohime was in a panic, for the last few days she was simply locked away in a room, not having seen hide nor hair of Matsunaga, but that morning she had woken with her gown stained red on the skirt. She thought of hiding the sheets and simply waiting for the new clothes she would receive through the slot in the door daily, but they would always request the old clothes.
She did the only next thing that she could think of to try and hide her monthly bleeding. She bit and tore into her arms, not enough to kill herself, but enough to cause a mess and hide the single stain with splatter over herself and the bed.

After her old clothes were traded for the new ones, it would be a bit before her door opened. It was Matsunaga, and he looked amused.
"You know, you're quite clever, but I'm no fool. Both of you are bleeding, it's hard to hide when the other has no idea what your plans are." He told her.

Megohime backed away from him, scowling heavily. “And if she’s bleeding before me?” She pointed out, a flutter of panic in her chest.

Back
Top Bottom