Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「RISE」(1×1 with Jikkah)

"Then it stands to reason that you will follow." He said, "I have spent a long while planning this. It will take a lot more than childish like that to fool me."

“You’re vile and disgusting..!” She clenched her fists feeling like her rage would boil over at any second. “We aren’t livestock you can just breed!”

"I disagree." He replied, "That's all demi humans are good for. Especially ones so rare as you two. Born to breed and fight. Rinse and repeat."

Megohime couldn’t keep her anger in check any longer, she didn’t want to. She let out an angry scream as she slammed into Matsunaga, him having blinked and then she was on him.

He grunted when he hit the ground but easily grabbed her by the throat, suffocating her before throwing her aside. How was he so strong?
"Now, that was rather rude." He coughed.

Her head was swimming, crumpling to the ground beside him and coughing, vision blurred and filled with spots. She wasn’t quite done however, reaching out and groping for his throat before finding it and squeezing hard, trying to crawl back on top of him to strangle him.

He winced and dug the hilt of his dagger into her ribcage, wriggling it into the muscle to get under the bone. His other hand reached for her wrist, nearly breaking it once he took hold of it.
"Why must you be a child about this? This is your fate, you know. You can't just change it." He struggled out.

He could clearly see she was in pain, but she refused to let go, refused to get off of him, only trying to press down harder. “I’d... rather... die!” She hissed out.

"Forgive me if that isn't in my plans for you." He stated before throwing her off him again. He pushed himself to his feet and held out hos hand, palm out to Megohime.
"As a source of thy power, I order thee. Decipher the laws of nature and render my target immobile. Domination." He recited and mist like chained coiled tight around Megohime, pinning her arms to her sides.

Megohime struggled, kicked and screamed, glaring hatred up at Matsunaga through her hair, which was now unkempt and tussled. “I’ll kill you, I’ll tear out your throat with my teeth and split your belly open!” She snarled.

"We'll see, won't we?" He stated bemusedly. He left her cell but turned his gaze back to her as he was partly out the door.
"I have the perfect mate already picked out for you. I think you will find his company most enjoyable." He said before leaving and shutting the door behind him.

Megohime only curled up slightly, choking back her sobs at the news that a mate had already been chosen for her, and a few days later, her bleeding would end. She hadn’t seen or heard from Akihime since the first day they had been brought in, and she worried that the young adventurer had already been bred.

When her letting was over and the following days passed dreadfully, painfully slow, her cell door opened and a man came in to grab her - probably a servant to Matsunaga. He pulled her along forcefully, and ahead of her was a near lifeless Akihime. Her white-red hair was mangled and she was covered in bruises. She must've tried to fight them.

Megohime’s heart was hammering inside her chest, gnashing her teeth as she was brought into a room with Akihime, inside was a single bed, and a chair not too far off. She felt like she was going to be sick, was this where the breeding was to take place? She could smell several dozen other Demi-humans, she could smell hormones and pheromones, and worst of all, she could smell sex.

"D...Don't worry, Megohime..." She could barely hear Akihime's voice from the other room, "Th-The Heroes...Yukimura-sama, Masamune-sama...they...they'll save us...! I-I know it...!"
"Shut up." There was a loud smack and Akihime wailed in pain.

Megohime flinched at Akihime’s wail of pain, clenching her fists and turning her head away. She was shaking, knowing that no one would be coming for them, that they were going to be raped in the next hour and forced to bare children until they physically couldn’t anymore.

"So then," Matsunaga was walking back and forth between their containment, "Who shall I have be the first to begin?" He seemed to be genuinely calculating who would be the first. His pace slowed as he moved to Akihime's containment.

Megohime’s eyes widened as she watched him move toward Akihime’s room like it had been decided, heart sinking. Akihime didn’t deserve this, she wasn’t a slave, never had been one. She was a free demihuman, one who had made something of her life, one who had dreams and desires.
“My teeth still haven’t reached your throat yet, you wrinkled old asshole!” Megohime struggled and snapped, glaring at Matsunaga as the two Demi-humans behind her fought to gain control of her again. “I don’t know why you’ve got your back to me when I’m right fucking here! Look at me, you piece of shit!!”

Matsunaga stopped and turned to her, eyebrow raised. "You seem rather eager to go first. Could your hormones be running rampant in that empty head of yours?"

“Your head seems to be the empty one!” She grunted as she was forced to her knees, arms yanked behind her back. “I do recall you being the one to praise me for being clever, am I wrong?” Her legs were trembling, but she continued, keeping her gaze locked with his. If she could delay Akihime being defiled, even if for a minute, maybe it would be enough time bought for the Heroes to show up; that is if they ever planned to.
“You were the one who said you’d like to see me tear your throat out with a cock in me, well isn’t now the perfect time to test it..!?”

He looked indifferent for a moment before moving to sit at the chair in the corner.
"Let's see if you can."
"Megohime, no!!" Akihime protested, "Don't touch her, please, I beg you! She doesn't deserve it!"

She felt relieved, and she was sure it showed on her face, but she didn’t care. Megohime was pulled to her feet and pushed toward the bed, forced to lay on her back as her wrists were secured above her head tightly. She laid there in silence, having gotten what she wanted, barely hearing the two servants leave the room momentarily, only to bring back a rather large male Demi-human.

He was rather big, a large reptilian kind almost like her but not. Matsunaga crossed one leg neatly over the other, fingers laced over his knee as he watched patiently. The demihuman moved toward Megohime and scented her, hissing and snarling lowly.

Megohime was silent as he smelled the air, turning her head away slightly as he got closer to her, lips pressed firmly together, eyes closed tightly as she felt his hot breath on her face. His breath smelled of rancid meat, almost like he was more Beastman than Demi-human, but she kept entirely quiet. She wasn’t planning to simply lay there and take it, but she couldn’t make her move until he was closer, the restraints limiting her movements.

He moved over her, tearing slowly at the linen dress she wore, his other hand groping roughly at her thigh to pry her legs apart.

Back
Top Bottom