Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever Aeliana Wants, Aeliana Gets (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He slammed harder and harder into her, before arching hard and bellowing as he suddenly flooded her with a massive load of cum.

Time passed amd things were normal for them, or whatever normal was. She kept a steady dosage of herbs in his system to keep their sex life interesting but it wasn't as severe as it used to be.

He kept telling her it was fine, and that he was okay with it, but nothing hapoened yet. Eventually, he was sure that she would eventually bring them back around. He was relaxing in his room, as he looked over the pillory that was set up, but never used.

The door opened and Aeliana stepped in, "Such potential.." She mused, looking at the pillory, "I had it put in before I found out you were taken.."

"Not wholly..." She said, "I finally remembered it was here, and came in to ask if you wished to use it."

He watched her, and he suddenly got an idea. She had been giving him the herbs on the side from his food, giving him a choice to eat them or not. He cmirked a bit. Some were still on his plate from the last meal he had.

She wiggled out of her dress and moved into the pillory, "Alright, go ahead and lock it, the keys are on my dress."

He moved over to her and gently palmed her ass, groping ir a bit before he grabbed the keys and locked it firmly.

"Aye just.. One more thing.." he said before taking his herbs and forcing her mouth open, and pushing the herbs against her tongue.

Back
Top Bottom