Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever Aeliana Wants, Aeliana Gets (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She gasped and bit her lip, "T-Tarquis, please, it's been months since we were together last. Don't make me wait for it, please...!"

He bellowed and began slamming her down hard over his massive cock, watching greedily as his every thick, throbbing inch was shoved deep inside her.

She dug her nails into his shoulders and screamed his name as she suddenly climaxed hard, walls squeezing tight around him.

He roars and continues moving, slamming her down faster and harder, devouring her fat tits again and again.

He roars loudly and moves her faster and faster, drooling all over her breasts, his cock throbbing hard inside her.

He moved to tug her tail as he slammed her down over and over again, moving to pound deeper into her.

He snarls and moves harder, moving to toss her onto the bed and begin slamming as hard as he could into her, holding her legs up and wide out of the way.

He huffed and grunted, slamming harder and harder into her, his cock throbbing harder. "F-Fuck you're so damn tight."

"Tell me to shut up one more time and I stop moving entirely." He snarled, slamming hard into her spot.

He smirked down at her and slammed faster and faster into her. "F-Fuck~!! Fuck you're so goddamn tight!" He hissed.

Back
Top Bottom