Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever Aeliana Wants, Aeliana Gets (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She moved and laid back, holding her legs up and open for him to show him her flooded shivering pussy.

"Yeah? You gonna boss me around some little lady?" He asked, growling lowly as he moved up and pulled her into his lap roughly.

She blushed heavily and tried not to shift, "I'm right, you know. So you should stop beating around the bush already."

He smirked. "Oh forgive me, beating around the bush again." He growled before slamming the rest of his massive cock deep into her, before letting out a strangled moan and shuddering as he sat still.

She arched hard and screamed, clawing hard at his shoulders before she started to move roughly all on her own, "F-Fuck~!! O-Oh my God, I missed this so much~!!"

He arched and roared loudly. "F-Fuck, greedy little bitch~!!" This was it, he loved seeing her so unhinged like this.

She cried out, completely ignoring him as she bounced over his cock, her breasts and ass bouncing with her.

"G-Gods, you've fucking lost it~!!" He roared as he grabbed her hips and slammed roughly into her spot.

Back
Top Bottom