Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever Aeliana Wants, Aeliana Gets (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He arched hard and bellowed loudly as he suddenly erupted down her throat, his cum thick and heavy, and sweeter than she'd ever tasted.

Fuck, he couldn't handle this. He was barely aware of what was going on. He had finished once, but not nearly enough to satisfy him.

She cried out in delight and bounced her hips quickly, "I-It's amazing~!! You're amazing, Tarquis~!!"

He roared and bellowed, looking down to watch his cock disappear into her with a satisfied, low moan.

"S-Shut up and move faster." He growled out. His cock was throbbing so much harder now, and he was drooling heavily.

He hissed and snarled, his cock throbbing hard inside her as he watched. "Y-You're a real piece of fucking work, aren't you."

"I haven't met a specimen like you before~ I had to have you since I first laid my eyes on you~" She moaned.

He suddenly tossed his head back and bellowed loudly as he dumped a huge load into her, and gods it felt better than she'd ever dreamed.

He panted and lulled his head back. He was still so hard, still throbbing snd pulsing, his cock pumping his thick cum into her.

Back
Top Bottom