Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever Aeliana Wants, Aeliana Gets (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"G-Greedy bitch~!!" He bellowed, suddenly erupting deep inside her. This continued for a while, with her pumping him full of higher doses so he could fill her full at a moment's notice.

He was in a drugged haze, being blindfolded to make him more sensitive as he roared and snarled, he was becoming more and more feral with each of her visits.

He snarled loudly and thrashed, his cock throbbing and pulsing hard, his cock dripping his juices heavily.

She moved to suck him off but the door was forced open, authorities swarming the room and detaining Gianna.

"Tarquis!" Aeliana?
"Keep back, my lady."
"Unhand me! That's my mate chained there! I have to make sure he's ok!" Mate?

What was happening? Tarquis felt a blanket being draped over him before the blindfold and cuffs were removed.

The first thing he saw was Aeliana, looking scared and concerned, "Tarquis...? Are you ok...? How do you feel...?"

He made a noise and let his eyes adjust to the light. "Aeliana..?" He asked. "How.. How long has it been..?"

He smiled and kissed her gently. They went home and relaxed, and it was a bit of a recovery period for Tarquis, having to flush the drugs out of his system.

"I've cancelled our attendance to the Gathering so you can recover." She said, keeping him in her room for now.

Back
Top Bottom