Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever Aeliana Wants, Aeliana Gets (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He snarled and gave her ass a hard swat. "Enough of that, I'm not doing this." This was bad, if she could smell him, he was in trouble.

Aeliana was hard at work getting everything ready for the Gathering, even trying to find Tarquis a better alias.

"Enough of the coy talk." He snarled as he moved toward her. "Either figure out a way to keep her away completely or help me with this."

"Well, considering every precaution I've put up, she's worked around, I have no choice but to service you, don't I?" She said.

He hissed and snarled loudly, drooling as he watched her choke him down. The advances got worse, more frequent as his doses got increased.

With Aeliana being so busy with the Gathering, she didn't notice how there were various different bulls and sabres looming around her property.

Tarquis was trying to relax in the garden, his blood pumping at the thought of railing her through the bed.

Suddenly a burlap bag was thrown over his head and a needle jammed into his neck, injecting him with something.

When he came to, he was chained down heavily to a bed. He would have thought it was some silly game Aeliana was playing if the room looked familiar. But it didn't.

He swallowed hard and tugged hard on the chain. Damn, the sedatives must still be in his system.

Back
Top Bottom