Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Business is booming~me and Krad_Nogard

Every sound and motion she made were pulling him closer and closer untill, along with her, he came, streams of thick cum bursting from his cock. He doubled over and pushed his face into her chest, kissing her brests.

""Not bad...........for an old guy......." said Tifa, smiling as she looked down at him, face buried in her chest. Of course, she was just easing. It was beyond good. It was amazing. Boy, did she ever need it.

He layed down beside her and gently gorped her brests, taking a breath. He was definatley winded, not having done that in a while. He kissed her sides softly as they lay.

((Ack, sorry for the absence. With how cute they are together now, would you be up for turning this into a naughty little romance between Tifa and the guy old enough to be her dad/grandpa?))

"You....uh.........can stay here tonight. I mean, if you want." Tifa shyly said to him, biting her bottom lip as he kissed around her shapely hips. Sure, this little rendezvous started out with Tifa literally whoring herself out to him, but he was so gentle when it took her. Not rough or anything. Tifa liked that.

He put his hand over her womanhood and softly rubbed it. Personally, he was a bit too tired to get up anyway, so snuggleing in with her was much of a debate. He cralwed back up and layed his head down against her brests, using them as two big pillows.

(Heh, if you wanna. ^.^)

((Heh, yea, I do. Now, I'm in more of a mood for a taboo romance, then Tifa becoming miss molested all the time.^_^))

Tifa simple smiled, his cuddling making his answer quite obvious as she let him rest on her large breasts. But before long, her eyes slowly closed, and she drifted off to sleep. It wasn't until the next morning, that she woke to the sun shining through the open window, washing over her and her love. Groaning as she sleepily opened her eyes, she looked down and smiled when she saw the old guy from last night still snuggled up with her. She wasn't expecting him to suddenly leave or anything, but was still happy to see he was there. She didn't say or move, just......watched him sleep.

((Hope you don't mind that I went ahead and skipped to the next morning.))

He stayed asleep, his arm curled around her waist, and a leg over her's, holding her close. The sun beams eventually crept up a few inches over their bodies when he finnaly opened his eyes, streaching and yawning. He rubbed his eyes and looked up to her, then gave her a gentle kiss on her collar bone.

"Hehe, thanks..........You got anywhere to be today old man, or are you retired?" Tifa playfully asked him, giggling from the kiss and smiling at him afterwards as she rolled onto her side to face him, her own arms wrapping around him.

Their bodies pressed togeather as she put her arms around him, shoving her bountiful mounds up into nice plump mounds agaisnt him. "No I don't." He said. To him this was all that was going to happen, and begun thinking of where his wallet was. "So how much do I owe you?"

"Nothing. This was just a normal consentual encounter between two adults with an attraction for one another." Tifa replied, smiling. Sure, it did start out the way he thought, but Tifa had to admit.........there was more to it now. Still far from normal considering the circumstances, and how much older he was.

He was a bit suprised at this. "Yes, of course it was." he agreed. His hands moving down to hold her rear as they lay beside eachother. He rubbed it lightly, skimming his fingers over her skin.

"Yes, and I must say, the man involved is quite the looker." Tifa playfully replied, giggling lightly when he cupped her firm ass. She wasn't sure why she found him so attractive. Perhaps she had always had a thing for older guys.

He kissed her neck, moving his lips down over her chest as he gently squeezed her rear a bit harder. "As are you." He added, his breath against her chest.

"Mmmmm, you seem primed and ready already. Wanna go again........lover?" Tifa asked him, hands running through his grey hair as she gently held him to her chest.

"Well if you think you can handle it." He said giving her rear a little smack. "How do you want to go about it this time?"

Tifa jumped lightly when he spanked her, laughing a bit at it.

"Oh, I can handle it alright. As for how........hmmmm.........how bout I either get on top this time, or you take me doggy style?" she asked, smiling lightly.

"You like being a doggie eh?" He said playfully, cralwing up onto his knees, his member reaching out to her, still hard from waking up. "Well come then..."

"Heh, not quite........I just like it from behind." Tifa replied, smiling up at him a moment before getting up on her hands knees before him. Wiggling her ass a little for him.

He put his hands onto her backside and moved his member agasint it, sliding it over both of her holes. He leaned over and kissed her back as he prodded against them both, one at a time.

Tifa moaned lightly as he teased her.

"Just pick one already. Take too long decide, and you'll end up succumbing to old age before we get out of bed." she jokingly teased as she looked back over her shoulder at him.

He smiled as he stopped at her tight ass hole, and begun slowly pushing into it, parting her walls as his member slid through and down into her body. His hands grasped her hips as he hilted himself in her, then started moving slowly.

Tifa groaned when he started to slide into her tight ass. Anal was nothing something she was quite experienced with. Still, she wasn't going to make him stop or anything. She just bit her bottom lip lightly when he began to slowly thrust in and out, trying to get use to sensation.

He went slowly, gently moving in and out. His hands went up to her shoulders and held them, pulling her back into him as he thrust. His member reached deeply into her, streaching her inner depths.

Tifa grunts and groans soon turned to moans when he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her into his thrust. Anal was a fairly new sensation to her, but it was still good, none the less. Was taking a little getting use to, but Tifa was quite enjoying it.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and tilted her head back as he kept moving. With her head back, he kissed agaisnt her neck and ears, each thrust going deeper and deeper.

Back
Top Bottom