Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Business is booming~me and Krad_Nogard

He raised an eyebrow, wondering if she was kidding or not. "Sure you don't mind.?" He asked standing up, a long bulge obvious in his pants. His hands moved up her thighs and under her skirt.

"Does it look like I mind?" Tifa asked, raising an eyebrow with a playful smirk as she finished pulling her skirt up, bunching it around her waist, her panties fully visible. She couldn't help but writhe a bit, the wooden bar cold under her firm, perfect ass that was just barely covered by a lacy white thong.

He grabbed her underware and pulled them down to her ankles, then over her shoes. "Come down here." He told her taking a step back to give her room between him and the bar.

Tifa just smiled as she hopped down onto the space between her older patron and the bar. Her skirt was still bunched up over her waist, prevented from slipping lower since it was rather tight itself, and because of her firm ass.

He put his hands onto her hips and turned her around, bending her over the bar. His pants came off quickly and he rubbed his long member against her rear, tugging at her underware.

((You know..........he's already removed her panties.^_^ Already forget what happened in your last post?))

Tifa gasped softly when he suddenly spun her around and bent her over the bar. The bar was fairly high up, so she was standing on her tippy toes a bit so that she was perfectly bent over it, her large breasts pressed firmly into the wood.

(oops)

He slid his member between her legs rubbing it along her folds. His hands moved over her rear squeezing it as he started his work.

Tifa moaned loudly when she felt him rubbing her entrance and his hands squeezing her firm ass. She rested her head on her own arms, looking back over her shoulder at him, filled with anticipation. This was the first time she had ever done this, but for whatever reason.......it was exciting her. It seemed she was actually getting off on the thought of this old coot ravaging her right here and now, her bent over the bar, for money. Did she actually want to be a whore?

He pushed against her folds, sliding his thick member inside of her. Her warm wet insides were tightened to perfection around him. His hands went to her shoulders and held her still as he pushed in entirely.

Tifa moans came more frequent and louder. She was definitley enjoying this. The shame of whoring herself out to some old guy for a small sum of money was temporarily forgotten. For now, she just wanted him to ravage her. She was actually starting to debate about having him pay for this time, but give him a full free night upstairs when they were done. She was really starting to come into the role of cheap whore.

He began his thrusts, forceing his length in and out of her narrow passage, spreading it appart. He dove into her depths, her cervix being battered with each stroke he took.

With each thrust, Tifas hips banged against the wooden bar.........but she didn't care, it all felt so good. There might be slight bruising later, but for now.......she just wanted the older gentleman to ravage her and get his moneys worth.

He laughed a bit as he continued pumping her with his well aged member, but still rock hard. His hands moved over her hips, back and rear, touching her all over. A finger slipped between her folds and found her other hole, pushing inside as he fucked her.

((I'd prefer if you kept all fingers and foreign objects out of the back door. I tend to just prefer normal man sticks in there.^_^))

Tifa moaned even more when she felt his hands wandering over her bare backside and pushing up her shirt to feel her bare back. It was just touching, but the whole situation was just so.........naughty that Tifa couldn't help but enjoy even the minor details.

His hands kept going on her body, finally resting on her hips, pulling her into him harder with each pump of his cock. He began forceing himself into her harder and quicker, keeping a tight grip on her hips.

"Oh my.......I-I'm gonna cum soon......." Tifa moaned out, her finger nails lightly scratching at the bar beneath her, leaving little marks on the surface. Indeed, she was quite close to a climax, her muscles already starting to tighten around him further in preparation.

"O-Oh god.....!" Tifa called out, clawing long marks in the bar as her muscles tightened over him considerable before she came......and came hard. She tossed her head back, letting out a loud and satisfied cry of pleasure before collapsing back on the bar, breathing heavily.

He wasn't finished, but he pulled out anyway, letting her womanhood drip thickly with her juices. "You didn't like that or anything did you?" He asked her leaning down to her ear.

"I just came. What do you think?" Tifa replied with a smile, looking back at him, her legs a bit weak and shakey.

Tifa jumped lightly, giggling like a child after he smacked her ass.

"Not bad for an old timer." Tifa said, smiling as she turned to face him, pulling her skirt back down, smoothing it out before leaning back against the bar, not bothering to go retrieve her discarded panties.

"Well, I aim to please. So, shall I fix you another drink? I don't know about you, but I'm quite parched after a good romp like that." Tifa replied with a smile as she slid behind the bar, preparing herself a cold drink before downing it quite quickly.

"I think I'm good for now." he said and watched her guzzle the alcohol. "My, talented arn't you."

Back
Top Bottom