Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Business is booming~me and Krad_Nogard

"Yea, I have my skills." Tifa replied, laughing lightly as she poured herself another drink and drank it quickly as well. Though, she didn't just gulp it down like the last one.

He watched her drink. It seemed their little show had nearly cleared out the whole place. They were the only two left along with a sleeping drunk in a far corner.

Tifa continued to down drink after drink, but she seemed to have rather high resistance to alcohol.

"Sure you don't want anything?.........Anything at all." Tifa replied, no more than bit tipsy and buzzed.

"Oh there's plenty I want. But I can wait for you." He said, his eyes continueing to look over her body.

"Really now? Mmmm, such a nice customer. I think I may just you a full night on the house." Tifa replied, smiling lightly as she leaned over the bar, intentionally giving him the perfect view of her large cleavage.

"When's that night start?" He asked leaning toward her as well, his hands slowly sliding over the bar to grasp her large orbs.

((You wanna start this night and play out a scene, or skip to the morning after, where Tifa wakes up naked and somewhat hungover?))

"Right now babe......" Tifa replied, laughing lightly as she suddenly pulled away and playfully ran towards the stairs.

(Whichever you want. If you would rather do a scene I'm up for it)

He got off his bar stool and followed her, watching her hips rock back and forth as she ran.

((Alright, then I think one good romp will be enough, then I'll skip to the next morning and just summarize the rest the nights events.))

With him just walking, Tifa made it to her room a good ways before he did, stripping naked and lying on the bed, not covering herself up, presenting herself as the older mans prize, dimming the lights as well to set the mood.

"I'm in here......" she called out, incase he failed to see where she had gone.

He found her room and walked in. His member was again, attempting to break free of his pants as he looked upon her naked body. He stripped his clothes and climbed up onto her, his hands exploreing every inch of her they could.

Tifa just lay her arms on either side of her, letting him explore her amazing body. Yep, any thoughts of how slutty she was being were long since gone. Perhaps when she wake up in the morning with a naked old guy next to her, she might care. For now, she just wanted to be ravaged again.

He drove several fingers into her tight warm hole, pushing them deep as his other hand made fast work on her nipples. He pulled and pushed on them, ocasionally giving one a lick.

((I'm curious. Do you want to get some canon characters involved in her new "business" or stick with random pervs?))

Tifa moaned loudly, writhing beneath him. Clutching at the sheets beneath her, she couldn't believe how......skilled he seem to be. She had been in serious need of getting laid before this night. But with him..........he was giving her what she wanted and more.

(Maybe, what ones?)
He had nearly his entire hand up inside of her by now, as he sucked hard on her nipples. His fingers writhed within her as he thrusted them in and out.

((Well, I could see perhaps Reno and Rude taking advantage of Tifa being a whore now. Cid too maybe, looking for a little action onthe side, even though he's with Shera. That'd be about it. Also, I'm not a fisting fan. While that's not what you're doing now, just thought I should tell you incase you were thinking about going there.))

Everything he did to her just felt so damn good. Tifa was moaning and screaming and begging for more. She didn't care if any of the neighbors heard her or anything. Right now, she just wanted pleasure.

(Thoes sound do able. Though I'm not much firmiliar with how they'd be played)

He pulled his fingers out of her and slid her juices all over her lower stomach. He raised his long shaft and layed it against her body, rubbing it against her slit.

((Well, Rude is really quite and hardly speaks. Reno is your typical energetic loud mouthed character. Rude actually has a crush on Tifa, so that's why I'd see him jumping at the chance to get in her pants.))

Tifa was dissapointed for a moment when he withdrew his fingers, but when she felt his manhood on her stomach, she just smiled up at him, parting her legs, giving him to go ahead to ravage her once more.

He held onto her hips as he entered her again, filling her hole entirely with his shaft. He quickly began thrusting, not waiting on anything this time.

Tifa found herself quite glad that the older gentlemen seemed to be a bit rougher this time. Didn't really matter. This whole thing was just the two of them looking for physical pleasure. There were no feelings to speak of between the two. She wanted to get laid, he wanted to get laid.........so they helped each other out.

Her legs were spread wide, her arms reaching up to wrap around his neck, her large breasts already bouncing sharply with each thrust.

He kissed her brests gently as he continued to pound her. She was young enough to be his grand daughter, but the thought didn't phase him as he took her. His hands held onto her arms as they went aroudn his neck, his length pushing deeply into her.

For Tifa, he large age difference actually turned her on, acting as fuel for the fire of her lust, her moans picking up volume when he began to kiss her large orbs. Perhaps in the morning when she realized what she had done..........she might not be all that regretful.

He took a hard suck on her nipple as he slammed into her over and over. His hands kept a massageing grasp on her hips as the bed rocked beneath them.

The creaking sounds of the wooden bed, and the banging sounds of it hitting the wall became an odd little symphony as they mixed with Tifas moans of pleasure, and the grunts and groans of her current lover. It was an odd mix that no doubt was getting the attention of a few nearby people. Still, it only got louder as Tifas moans became mixed with begs for more, for it harder and faster and sometimes just oh gods and the like. They got even louder she felt a much needed warmth growing inside her as a much appreciate orgasm was quickly on it's way thanks to hard pounding.

He lapped up her moans like a dog, continueing to ram his cock into her. He complied with all of her lustful requests, her walls clenching around him the whole time, bringing him closer and closer to his own orgasm.

Arching her back sharply, Tifa leaned her head back, eyes closed tight, mouth open as she let out a loud moan when her juices exploded forth, a powerful orgasm rippling through her body. She clung tightly to his body, eventually falling limp beneath him when it subsided.

Back
Top Bottom