Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Business is booming~me and Krad_Nogard

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Tifa hurried here and there, trying to keep up with all the drink orders of the rather large amount of customers that were at her bar tonight. Being the sole person on staff, it was rather tiring trying to keep up with everything, but she could handle it.

"Coming right up." she told a table full of patrons before going behind the bar and fixing their drinks quite quickly, before returning and setting the tray on their table.

"I hope everything is satisfactory." she said, looking around at the people seated at the table. Things had certainly changed since the defeat of Sephiroth and that business a few years ago with Loz and Kadooj and that whole thing. Tifa herself had gone back to wearing her old outfit. The overly tight white sleeveless shirt that hugged to the curves of her large breast and showed a good bit of stomach, as well as the equally tight and evens shorter leather skirt that always showed just the tiniest bit of her lacy undergarments at any time. It was a double edge sword. Not only did it bring in more business, it also brought her alot of unwanted, perverted attention in the form of ass slaps and pinches and cat calls and on occasion, much more daring moves, but it had never gotten too out of hand........yet.

"It certainly is satisfactory." A man at the table said. He was probably in his mid 60s but was still well built. Probably an ex-Soldier. He along with the rest of the table all looked her over each time she came around. The other two looked about just as old, but not as fit as he was. They didn't even try and hide it as they looked at her.

"Is there anything else you desire?" Tifa politely asked, smiling lightly. Though, she regretted having to ask that. She of course noticed the three of them checking her out. She wasn't going to make a scene about it. It happened all the time, so she had gotten use to it. Though, that was the whole point. She intentionally wore the skimpy outfit to get more business. Sadly, the bar wasn't doing that well, so she needed as many customers as she could get. So, because of this, she let some things happen she normally wouldn't. Specifically in situations like this.........she was a bit submissive. She never complained about the pinches and ass slaps. She just took it with a smile and occasional flirty comment. The more daring hands.........those were what she hated. She did not like it at all, but felt almost forced to let the hands explore he lucious body, for fear of losing a regular source of revenue.

They all smiled and laughed at her question. Knowing obviously what else they wanted. One of them gave her rear a small squeeze as the big man spoke. "I think we're set for now." He said lifting his drink up to his mouth. They all lifted their drinks and started taking part.

Tifa jumped at the light squeeze and gave fake, cute giggle afterwards.

"Well, if you need anything, you know where I'll be." she said with a bright smile as she turned around fast enough so that her little skirt rode up a bit, a little bit of her panty clad ass visible to them as she went back to the bar. She hated having to resort to such things, but money was money, and she needed it.

The men laughed and talked as she left. At the bar was only one patron. He looked like he should be sitting back at the table, but instead was at the bar. He looked over at Tifa as she came back to the bar, watching her walk.

((Should have mentioned earlier, but if you like consentual stuff, then we can do that in this RP as well. No need to make everything rape, if you don't want it to be.))

"Enjoying your time at Seventh Heaven?" Tifa asked the lone patron, occasionally glancing back to the group of other oldtimers, not sure yet if they'd end up being trouble makers or not, taking a clean rag and wiping down the bar, which unintenionally gave the man a pretty good view down the top of her shirt. Men their age usually weren't..........They tended to stick to flirting with her, and the pervy stuff.

He looked, getting one of the best views in town. "Yes, doing alright miss." He said watching her clean. His firm hard-on was only seperated from her by the bar now, only a foot away.

"Anything I might be able to do to help?" Tifa asked him, catching his gaze and quickly realizing where he was looking. Again.........she needed the money.

"Anything at all?" she added, a flirty tone to her voice as she rested her arms on the bad, pushing her breasts together, which only gave him an even greater view. She had never resorted to full on whoring herself out to someone, but times like this, where she put on a little show were somewhat common. Though, that's not to say she'd be totally unwilling. Not so much for money, but for the lonelyness. Sure, Cloud lived in the bar with her, but he seemed more interested in that damn bike than in her, so that was a lost cause. A mans touch wouldn't be totally unwelcome.

"Well there's quite a few things you could do for me." He said looking down at her wide clevage. "How much would it cost?" He asked, wondering if she did thoes sort of things.

Was this really happening? Was Tifa seriously considering selling her body to him for the night? That question was soon answered by her response.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure. I don't do those things for just anyone. Only for......special customers." she replied, smiling seductively for him. She made her choice. Regret would come later. For now, she was playing the role for reasons only she knew. Perhaps it was the money issue, or perhaps it was her own sexual desires. Maybe even a combination of both. Regardless, this old gentlemen had quite a night ahead of him.

"Well why don't we find out?" He said finishing his drink. "Where do you usually take your 'special customers'?" He asked looking her body over.

"Well, I live above the bar, so I find it easiest to just take the men up there. Though, it's a pretty busy night and I don't have any help here tonight, so it'd be best to wait till closing time, then we can go up and have our fun. But don't worry, till then, I'll make sure you have some fun." Tifa replied, smiling then giggling a bit.

THe man smiled and nodded. "Alright, I can wait." He said pushing his empty glass toward her. "Another please." He said looking forward to the night ahead.

"As you wish." Tifa replied, winking with a smile as she refilled his glass and put the drink out for him. Then, quite casually, she turned around and hopped up onto the bar before swinging her legs around so she was facing him, him now having a good few of her lacy white thong under her skirt.

His eyes widened as she jumped up, spreading her long smooth legs infront of him. He chuckled and took his drink, placeing it between her legs after taking a long glug.

"Hmmm, cozy spot for a drink, don't you agree?" Tifa asked, smiling as she gently closer her legs, her thighs lightly holding on to the drink.

"Certainly is." He said watching her legs embrace the cold glass. He put a hand onto her calf and rubbed over it gently as he lifted his glass for another drink.

"It makes a cozy place for everything, pretty much." Tifa replied, smiling lightly as she parted her legs. Sure, they couldn't go up to her room for the real fun, but that didn't prevent them from having some fun down at the bar. Or hell, if he didn't want to wait till later tonight, he could always just bend her over the bar and get his moneys worth right then and there, in front of everyone.

He set the glass back down, pushing it up against her crotch. "That's for sure." he said rubbing it against her panties, his hand still rubbing her calf. "So what are you gonna do for me tonight?" He asked moving his hand from the glass to her thigh.

"Oh, just this and that." Tifa replied, bouncing slightly on the bar so her breasts jiggled as she said this, then spread her legs wide when she said that. She seemed like a completely different person that she use to be. But, the things she was forced to do...........well, it could change people.

"Well, you seem on the right track so far, so I'll just let you go your own path." Tifa replied, smiling lightly as she writhed a little on the bar in antipation of the inevitable. She had to admit, the thought of doing it right here in front of the whole bar was getting her rather hot and bothered.

"Well you just let me know when you're ready." he said rubbing the glass against her harder. He lifted it away and took another drink.

Tifa smiled and looked around, noting that since it was nearing closing time, the crowds were thinning out, only a few people left here and there.

"Why not right here, right now? You just take me hard and fast on this bar." she seductively replied, one hand patting the par, while the other started to slowly slide her skirt up her legs.

Back
Top Bottom