Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NightStalker73au and Nadie

Roscoe stood up and carried his plate across to the sink, washing and drying it before grabbing a glass of juice for himself.

"Perhaps we can take a walk to the stream again, do some painting there"

Katie gave Coko a few more pets before she put him down and sat up.

"Sounds great. I'll go outside and wait for you"

Roscoe watched her go and took out the small thermos, filling it with some drinks for them he took a quick shower and changed his clothes. Smiling as he took the thermos along with his small pack he left the door partly ajar for the cat and watched it follow him outside.

Katie smiled at him then Coko as she started heading out with Roscoe. She looked back at the cat as he followed

"I hope he doesn't follow us too far and get lost"

Roscoe laughed softly at her words and walked towards the path, his eyes moving around as he began to hum a tune. Making their way to the small stream he lightly rubbed one of her shoulders.

"Katie he will find his way back home, cats have that sense in them"

Katie just nodded and trusted him as she looked back towards the path and leaned against him as they walked to the stream.

Navigating the last few miles to the stream rather quickly he put his pack down and sat on the same large boulder as the other day. His eyes looking back down the path then towards the stream , thoughts turning but trying to stay clear of yesterday.

Katie followed close and sat next to him. She tried to clear her mind as she looked out into the stream.

"So, Do you think I could model for you now?"

One hand moved to lightly caress her back as he heard her words, reaching down to his pack he took out his sketchbook and pencil.

"Of course you can.."

Katie smiled widely then gave him a kiss on the cheek before standing up.

"Where would you like me and how do you want me to pose?"

Roscoe felt the softness of her kiss, eyes watching her stand up as he pointed towards the smaller boulders a short distance away.

"Those boulders and sitting down for now"

Katie nodded then walked over to the boulders and sat down where she was told before speaking.

"Like this?"

Roscoe's eyes watched her move across and sit down on the boulders, his fingers sketching her body once in no time at all before speaking.

"Katie excellent, now remove your top"

Roscoe noticed the reddening of her cheeks and watched as she removed her top. His fingers sketching her body in that pose twice and smiled in to her eyes.

Katie smiled back as she posed for him, still blushing.

"Is this ok? O-Or would you like me to take my bra off too?"

Roscoe heard her words but shook his head as he continued to sketch her. His eyes moving slightly as he caught sight of the cat moving closer to the stream to take a drink.

Katie smiled then looked at Coko drink from the stream and smiled at him as she posed for him.

Roscoe sketched her once more before putting the sketchbook and pencil back into his pack. Thoughts were still on yesterday as he took a few sips of the liquid he had brought with him.

Katie stood up and stretched then looked out, trying not to think about yesterday.

"....how long....do you think he was there before you found him?"

Katie just lowered her head and nodded then looked back out.

"Why...do you think he did it?"

Roscoe heard her words and shook his head, he really had no idea at all. Taking a few more sips of the liquid before offering it to her..

"Katie come and get a drink ..."

Back
Top Bottom