Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NightStalker73au and Nadie

Megitsune

Pulsar
Katie let out a yawn as she stretched her arms over her head. She was so bored "Ugh, why did my parents drag me here" she thought as she looked around at her relatives conversing with each other in the back yard of her uncle's house. Her cousin just got married who she didn't even know but was asked to be one of the bridesmaids. She was getting even more irritated by the god awful pink dress she was forced to wear.

She couldn't take it anymore. She had to get out of the dress. She sneaked away into the house and to one of the bedrooms to change back into her own clothes.

Roscoe had been watching most of the guests as they mingled, for the life of him he could not understand why it had to be held out here. So far for most to come and yeah even he could tell some really did not want to be there. His eyes partly noticed Katie head inside , leaving the small group of relatives near him he stole a few minutes away by himself and smiled.

Katie stripped down to her bra and panties then looked around for her clothes "Oh crap" she groaned when she realized this wasn't the same room she changed in before. There was no way she was going to change back into that dress. She grabbed a robe that was hanging on the door and went out to find her clothes.

Roscoe's green eyes glanced out through the small kitchen window at the guests, none of them really having noticed his or Katie's disappearance. Hearing some movement he moved from the kitchen into the adjoining living room and spoke.

"Katie is that you"

Kate had her back turned as she looked around the living room to see if anyone moved her clothes there. She jumped when she heard a voice then turned around "Oh, uncle Roscoe. You scared me" she said, her cheeks slightly red as she clenched her robe shut.

Roscoe watched her turn around, cheeks bright red as she tightened the robe around her smallish body. His eyes took in her appearance as he walked casually through the living room and lightly touched her shoulder before moving into the corridor and across the small divide.

"Katie your clothes are in this room"

"Thanks" Katie said as she followed Roscoe. She entered the room and grabbed her clothes then looked back at her uncle and just started changing in front of him. It's not like there was anything wrong with it. They where family after all.

Roscoe heard her words and watched partly in shock at first that she would change in front of him. His eyes never left her body before he shook his head and started to turn around before he spoke.

"Katie is that bruises on your legs i see"

"Oh...y-yeah" Katie said as she tried to hide the bruises. She was a little embarrassed to have her uncle or anyone else see them. "I-I was playing soccer the other day"

Roscoe heard her stuttered out words as she tried to cover the bruises up. Moving closer he took her hand and led her across to the bed. His eyes met hers as he spoke.

"Katie no someone has been hitting you and i would like to know who"

Kaite looked up at Roscoe and started tearing up then buried her face in his chest ".....it's Kyle" she said in between her sobs. She was referring to her live in boyfriend that he knows all about. "He....wanted to...but I didn't....I said no..but he..." she said then couldn't continue because she was too busy crying at the memory. She clenched his shirt as she cried.

Roscoe heard the tears and felt her head bury against his chest. Barely making out the words for a start, he recognised what she was meaning as one hand rubbed her back lightly, his lips softly kissing her forehead. Holding her close his words were softly spoken.

"Katie that is not good at all, perhaps you should move out "

Katie just nodded as she sobbed "But...he....he said if I try to leave...he would hunt me down" she said, feeling terrified as she held onto Roscoe's shirt. She knew that was true since she tried to leave before.

Roscoe heard the sobs continue, making out the words as rubbed lower down her back. Moving further into the room he held her body closer and softly kissed her forehead and cheeks. His green eyes briefly scanned the room before his words were barely audible to anyone but her.

"Katie you can stay here and let him try to track you down"

Katie slowly nodded then leaned up and gave Roscoe a kiss on his cheek "Thank you" she said as she smiled slightly then looked down to notice she was still in her bra and panties. Her face turned red as she tried to cover herself and look for her clothes.

Roscoe smiled back into her eyes, feeling the soft kiss before noticing her cheeks turn red again. Holding her gently he moved back towards the bed , taking the small medicine kit from under the bed.

"Katie i need to attend to those bruises, do you not remember i have seen lots in my life"

"Ummm....ok" Katie said as she sat down onto the bed and watched Roscoe get the medicine kit. She felt slightly awkward sitting there but she trusted him.

Roscoe heard the apprehension in her voice, it was understandable after what she had experience how many times he did not know at this point. Taking out the small bottle containing the liquid, some gauze and light bandages it was not necessary but he wanted to make sure no one else asked questions. Moving slightly his body lowered as he applied the liquid and ointment to each bruise. Eyes staying with hers as he knew it might sting a little.

"Katie sorry if this stings, will help them go away quicker"

Katie nodded then flinched slightly as she felt the liquid touch her skin but she could handle it. She dealt with more painful things recently. She looked into his eyes and blushed again as she slightly spread her legs so Roscoe can tend to the bruises on her inner thighs.

Roscoe had seen far worse in his army days as a surgeon, noticing her cheeks reddening again he grinned into her eyes as the liquid and ointment was soon applied to her inner thighs. Cutting off a small piece of gauze and light bandage he wound it around each part of her upper leg before standing and softly kissing her forehead.

"Katie they should be fully gone in a couple of days"

Katie smiled shyly and nodded before returning the kiss. "um....is it ok if I take a nap. I'm really tired" she said as she laid down on the bed.

Roscoe smiled at her words and moved towards the chest of drawers, taking out some larger blankets and placed one over her. Softly kissing her forehead he drew the curtains across and made his way towards the door.

"Rest well Katie, will wake you later"

Katie smiled then curled up in the covers as she closed her eyes. She was asleep within a few minutes. She slept comfortably for the first time in a long time.

Roscoe returned to the guests, making small talk with several of them before watching them all leave. As the final car left he breathed a big sigh of relief and entered the house. Sitting down in the kitchen he sighed audibly as he planned for her future. Living alone out here had some benefits he mused as he took a few sips of his coffee.

Katie woke up shortly after. She waddled out of the room still in her underwear but didn't care since she knew it was late and everyone had already left. She made her way out and to the kitchen to get a drink of water.

Back
Top Bottom