Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NightStalker73au and Nadie

Katie watched her uncle walk in and sit down on the side of his bed "I really like your bed. It's so comfortable" she said as she propped her head up with her hand and took her other hand and ran it along the empty spot next to her.

Roscoe smiled at her words and moved further back on the bed, lifting her hand gently as he rested his head against his pillow.

"Yes it is very comfortable, you will sleep well tonight"

Katie nodded and scooted closer to Roscoe. She rested her head in his chest as she turned back to the tv. Since she had a nap earlier, she'll be awake for a little bit longer.

Roscoe smiled as she moved closer, on hand lightly moving to touch her back lightly as he sipped his coffee. His eyes moving towards the screen but could recognise the channel straight off.

"Katie which channel is this"

"Umm...I don't know" Katie said as she lightly nuzzled Roscoe's neck. "I stopped it on this channel when you came in" she started playing with the bottom of his shirt as she watched the tv.

Roscoe felt her body moving closer to his, having been out here for the last 3 years alone he smiled down into her eyes. Finishing his coffee he set the cup down near his side of the bed.

"Katie it is fine, has your day improved?"

"yeah" Katie said as she looked into Roscoe's eyes then smiled at him as she placed her hand on his cheek "Thank you...for everything"

Roscoe listened to her words and felt her hand caress his cheek, his eyes looked deeper into hers for several minutes before moving only slightly. His own fingers removed his shirt and threw it onto the chair near the window.

"Katie glad to hear that, if you need anything just ask please"

Katie just nodded then stared at him and his now bare chest. She placed her hands on his chest then looked up at him, slightly blushing before she leaned up and gave him a short kiss in his lips.

Roscoe felt her hands rest on his chest and the softest touch of her lips against his, eyes looked deeper into hers as he spoke softly.

"Katie you have grown so much over the last few years and sorry he treated you so badly"

"T-Thank you and I...always loved your body" Katie said softly, the blush still on her cheeks as she leaned up and gave him a longer kiss. Her hands traveled further down and to his stomach then to the waist line of his pants.

Roscoe barely heard the words leave her lips, his own lips returned the kiss to her as he felt her hands move lower down his chest to his pants. Eyes widened a little as his words came out.

"Katie you are still in a little shock right now, tomorrow we can talk more okay"

"Oh...ok" Katie said then rested her head back on his chest. She couldn't believe what she was just thinking. She just closed her eyes as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

Roscoe heard her words and felt her head rest on his chest again. Lightly rubbing her back he softly kissed her forehead before turning off the television. His eyes closed slowly as he held her close soothing away more troubles from her. He would sleep but if anyone tried to break in he would know about it.

Katie sighed then smiled as Roscoe's strong heartbeat helped her fall asleep. She laid there, sleeping comfortably as she cuddled close to her uncle.

Roscoe woke only once during the night moving her body slightly as he went to the bathroom, returning to bed and falling in to a light slumber until the first few rays of sun shone through the small gap at one side of the window. His eyes blinked a few times and moved from the bed quietly to start on some breakfast for them both.

Katie stayed asleep until she caught a whiff of breakfast. She sat up and looked around for something to wear. She took the shirt that Roscoe wore the other day and decided that will do for now. She walked out to the kitchen to see what he was cooking up.

Roscoe had almost fully finished preparing breakfast for them both when he heard her footsteps, smiling as he turned around to face her he noticed she was wearing his shirt. Laughing softly at her he took a few sips of his orange juice as he placed the plates with bacon and eggs down on the table.

"Katie will need to get you some clothes, a job for later this morning i do believe"

"yeah" Katie agreed as she sat down "I hope you don't mind. I was just didn't feel like going to get my clothes from the other room" she said as she looked at the food in front of her and started eating.

Roscoe smiled and sat down at the table, he had planned to go out today anyway so it would be a good trip to the local town. Few clothes for her, some new ones for him along with extra food and art supplies. Taking a few bites of his breakfast and sipping his juice.

"Hope you slept well too"

"Yup" Katie said as she ate, clearly enjoying it. She seemed to be very happy living there with uncle Roscoe and she felt extremely safe with him by her side.

Roscoe smiled across the table into her eyes, the early morning sun rays shining through the kitchen window onto his back as he ate. It was going to be a good day and finishing his breakfast along with juice a few minutes later he stood up, rinsing his plate and glass off he turned and leant against the counter for a few minutes.

"Do you have any jeans or want to see if there are some that will fit you in that dresser"

"Umm..sure" Katie said as she brought the last bite to her mouth then drank the last bit of her juice before clearing her place and going to find some clothes that will fit her.

Roscoe watched her leave and made his way towards the front door, opening it and stepping out into the bright morning sunshine. Stretching his arms he looked down the long drive first then over the horizon to the tiny wafts of smoke, the baker was hard at work he mused as he re-entered and took a quick shower. Soon dressed in a pair of black trousers, white shirt ; top two buttons undone, boots he grabbed his keys and whistled out to her.

"Ready when you are"

Katie found a pair of blue jeans that would fit her if she rolled them up and wore them with a belt. She grabbed a shower after Roscoe then put on the shirt she wore yesterday and went out to to front door to get her sneakers before heading out with him.

Back
Top Bottom