Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NightStalker73au and Nadie

Roscoe watched her devour the food quickly, his own food was being digested but not that quick. He knew the repurcussions of doing so and took his time. Finally finishing his meal and the water he wiped the corner of his mouth with the serviette and sat back a little from the table. His eyes glanced around and caught that of the waiter as he took out his wallet, leaving an extra large tip on the table as he slowly stood up.

"Want to walk back to the hotel"

Katie drank the last of her water before wiping her mouth clean of anything and sitting up. "Sure" she said as she hooked her arm around his and waited for him to lead the way.

Roscoe felt her arm link with his as they moved out of the restaurant into the cool night air. It was a beautiful moonlit night and just perfect for some light exercise. His feet seemed to automatically know the way back even if he did not and stopping occasionally to glance in some shop windows he spoke as they got closer.

"Katie very good choice in dresses too"

Katie followed close as she kept her arm around his and looked in the shop windows with him. She smiled as her cheeks turned light pink at his comment.

"Thanks. You look great yourself. Very sexy."

Roscoe noticed the reddening of her cheeks and softly kissed both as they got closer, smiling into her eyes and nodding.

"Thanks, tomorrow i will be back to normal clothes for myself"

Katie giggled when he kissed her cheeks and smiled back before starting down the street again.

"Same for me but I would like another opportunity to wear this."

Roscoe smiled at her words and only took a few more small paces down the street, turning towards the foyer of the hotel and bypassing the counter clerk. His eyes meeting hers again.

"Katie then you will graduate this year, no better time to wear it"

Katie clinged to him as they walked. She smiled into his eyes before leaning up and giving him a quick kiss.

"Sounds like a plan."

Roscoe had pressed the button for the elevator and smiled into her eyes, shaking his head slightly as he spoke.

"You will achieve it too, i will make sure of it"

Katie smiled then just nodded and leaned against him as the rode the elevator. She took his hand and interlocked her fingers with his before the doors opened to their floor.

As they rode up in the elevator he enjoyed the silence and smiled at the interlocking of their fingers. The doors soon stopped at their floor and stepping out he guided them down the carpeted hallway to the room. Opening the door he smiled and spoke.

"Had a good and night then"

Katie held his hand as they walked down the hall. She smiled as she stepped in the room then gave him a kiss in the cheek.

"Yes, I had a great time"

Katie kissed him back then giggled at his words and his fingers down her spine. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she gave him another kiss.

Returning the kiss to her lips his fingers moved back up to unzip her dress and slide it from her shoulders, her bra soon followed as her dress was left pooled at her feet. The kiss intensified as his hands grabbed her buttocks hard and ground his hips against hers.

Katie moaned at his touch and as he undressed her she was doing the same to him. She unbuttoned shirt and let it fall of of his shoulders then moved her hands down slowly to his pants and soon they where down at his feet. She broke away then took his hand and led him to the bed. She crawled on the bed and laid down as she looked at him with a lustful gaze.

His feet move with hers to the bed, his hands removed the last piece of clothing on her body as his own body pinned hers down on the bed. Lips meeting hers as he thrust his cock into her pussy, harder and faster his hips moved sinking his cock deeper into the soft velvety inner folds.

Katie pulled him down and let out a long moan when she felt him enter her. She began moving her hips to him to make his cock go in deeper.

Katie moaned even louder as she bucked her hips to him and ran her nails down his back.

"Oh yes. Fuck me hard."

Roscoe felt her hips buck beneath his as he heard her words, grinning into her eyes the tip pounded even harder and faster in and out of her pussy. Lightly pulsating his balls tightened with each passing second.

She screamed out as she gripped his back and bucked her hips more. She leaned up and kissed him as she reached down and lightly squeezed his balls.

Hearing her scream out his balls tightened more as the tip penetrated even deeper into her pussy, pulsating more viciously before it erupted like a dormant volcano. His hot sticky seed splattered hard and fast against the inner walls of her pussy.

Katie broke away and screamed again as she contracted her inner wall to milk his cock for all that it was worth. She bucked her hips more then arched her back as she reached her climax soon after him. She fell back on the bed and breathed heavily as she held him close and gave him light kisses on his neck and ear.

"mmmm....that was nice"

Feeling and loving how her muscles contract and milk his cock he moaned loudly as his breathing slowly returned to normal. Softly kissing her cheeks he moved slowly on the bed and rolled hers with his.

Back
Top Bottom