Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For the gamers within us, which game did you enjoy the most playing as a kid?

Donkey kong and Mario.
Later on, Sims city, Caesar, Lara Croft, Theme hospital...

I've been around since the NES days ... There's so much that made an impact. On NES, TMN Turtle. Snes would be FF6. PlayStation, Xenogear. Ps2 Xenosaga. PS3 MGS 4. Ps4 persona 5. Psvita persona4 golden. And computer ... There is too many to name but right now I am on FF14 arr

The first "big kid" game I played was Final Fantasy 7.

I absolutely loved Spyro and the original Legend of Zelda though.

I didn't really play games as a kid; really only did any serious gaming in high school

Arguably too much, but it was a great time for my singleplayer tastes with games like the first Shank, Bastion, Hotline Miami, the Minecraft Alpha & Beta, and a bunch of older games like Deus Ex

Hmmmm... not sure, that’s a hard question. I guess one game I have a lot of memories of was tales of symphonia since me and my siblings played it together

Sonic the Hedgehog and Shining Force 2 for the Sega Genesis. Star Fox and Legend of Zelda for the N64. StarCraft for the computer.

Hmmm hmm...I have to say Kingdom Hearts. I got it about a year after it came out and I was in love for like three straight years thereafter. Resident Evil 4 is a very close second though.

Well when I was a really young kid, Crash 3 was my jam.

In my early teen years, a lot of my free time was freely divided between Persona 4 and Oblivion. So many memories, so many hours invested... so worth it.

Showing my age here but my first videogame memories is frogger on the intellevision, though Metroid on NES and later Super Metroid on SNES was the most impactful game to me as a girl since it was the first game I encountered with a female protagonist.

the next games that would have been as impactful to me were the Mass Effect series with fem shep, but I was well into adulthood when those came out.

(I suppose Final Fantasy 6 and it's heavy focus on Terra and Celes was pretty impactful to me too)

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64. They still hold up after more than 2 decades.

Back
Top Bottom