Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for DnD with a side of smut

Hey I like Dnd A lot, and am currently playing in and DMing several different games of dnd 5e, I was looking for people who might be interested in doing a game of dnd with sexual themes and smut. The idea behind it is that we would just play a game of standard dnd 5e with the allowance for sexual themes with some restriction for the more dubious ones that we would all agree on. Yes this would be a group thing, I'm hoping to get maybe 4-5 people for this and it would be an otherwise standard game of dnd run on discord what with combat and intrigue and all that, just with the option for more sex in whatever forms appear. I don't know how well this will work or how many people will end up being interested, but let's see how this goes!

If you could contact me with details on you and your experience, and the character you'd like to play for this I'll start getting everything sorted. I'm super open to some homebrew elements.

I know this will be somewhat more tame than what everyone is used to, but hopefully it will still be fun!

I am interested in the play by post kind of game, as I am not sure how well our free times would mesh together. Also not ready to jump into avoice chanel either (I am not that good at understanding and speaking fast paced english)

By the way, I have no real ideafor a character at this time, but would be happy to hear more about the world and situation we would be getting into...

I’m a big D&D fan and would definitely be interested! Im especially interested in a play-by-post game, as I’m not sure I have a free 3-4 hour chunk of time for real time play, but might be able to fit that in depending on when it happens.

Character wise, I have a ton of different ideas and what/who I play depends on story/setting. I’ve been playing 5e for about 3 years now with two different groups. It was actually wanting to find rp opportunities where we don’t just “fade to black” that brought me to this site. :). I prefer playing female characters, and rogues / bards are my favorite classes to play, but I’m definitely open to playing different ones too. Happy to talk further over PMs if you’d like a more detailed character idea.

This definitely interests me. I've been play D&D 5e for a little under a year now and I'm totally hooked with three separate games (one of which I'm to be the dungeon master for starting next week, wish me luck) going on at the moment. I could totally get down with a play by post sort of style as om no stranger to this format, having run and participated in numerous pbp world of darkness games over the years. I'm sure a bit of smut could add a welcome bit of spice to the experience.

Sorry Guys I was out of town but am back now, from the gist of what I'm getting we'd probably do Play by post which wasn't my initial thought but still works for me, it's now just a question of where we do it and who wants to be a part of it. I can handle about six of you so I guess just list out the character you'd like to play and I'll say yes or no and the first six people will be the party and we can work on backgrounds and stuff with that before we start. Ideally I'd like a mixed party of genders and you can go a little wild with it if you want, just have fun and let me know your guy's characters!

I believe I sent you a PM with my concept idea a few days ago. Just let me know if it's a yes or no.

there is still room, just follow what I said and so long as its a diverse enough group I'm happy.

I'd be up for playing a female elf, probably a claric or paladin class. Something with healing and a touch of fighter. Hopefully she might end up in some fairly kinky situations. Give her a background option of weakness for bondage or something like that.
What level would we be starting at?

So, if everything goes right, we have a "male adventurer", a female wizard, a female elf cleric (or paladin), and I am thinking about a futa Tiefling rogue... (but if someone other want to bring a rogue, I am okay with ranger or druid too).

I like this ratio. Fingers crossed that we get one more Male in the mix so my tiefling wizard can have some hot, guy on guy pvp lol.

I did send him a PM with my concept which was a Dragonborn Male Barbarian, I was told to wait what you guys came up with, to see if the group was diverse enough

At least you got a reply. I sent sonething over a week ago and heard nothing back. Oh well. At this point I think I would be more of an obstacle anyway since I do not have much free time as it is. Y'all have fun.

I also PM'd with a few different concepts but haven't decided on one yet. I'm leaning towards a pansexual female half-elf bladesinger wizard / eventual mutliclass bard with a belly-dancer theme. Who makes lots of bad puns, of course :)

I love that idea! Sexy sword dancer with a rockin bod and equally rockin tunes.

Back
Top Bottom