Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for DnD with a side of smut

Hey I like Dnd A lot, and am currently playing in and DMing several different games of dnd 5e, I was looking for people who might be interested in doing a game of dnd with sexual themes and smut. The idea behind it is that we would just play a game of standard dnd 5e with the allowance for sexual themes with some restriction for the more dubious ones that we would all agree on. Yes this would be a group thing, I'm hoping to get maybe 4-5 people for this and it would be an otherwise standard game of dnd run on discord what with combat and intrigue and all that, just with the option for more sex in whatever forms appear. I don't know how well this will work or how many people will end up being interested, but let's see how this goes!

If you could contact me with details on you and your experience, and the character you'd like to play for this I'll start getting everything sorted. I'm super open to some homebrew elements.

I know this will be somewhat more tame than what everyone is used to, but hopefully it will still be fun!

I'm so glad you all are pumped for this, I okayed the Genasi and pretty much everyone else who talked to me here so wee can get started fairly soon, it sounds like we'd go with idea one, but we could maybe incorporate other plots in it too. If you all want to have the einstead marks thats cool with me.

Also where would you guys sugest I host this on here or on discord, its up to you guys, but if its discord I could always get a dice bot. IDK I trust you guys.

Discord is easier to add dice rolling and pictures to, but you can not do as much text editing (like bold) as here.
I am indifferent to which platform we use.

Discord is easier to add dice rolling and pictures to, but you can not do as much text editing (like bold) as here.
I am indifferent to which platform we use.
Eh? You can do bold on Discord, you just put **double asterisks** on either side of the words to be bolded.

I’m good for either here or discord. I find it a little easier to monitor discord than here, but either works. Also I never heard directly if I got in so... hopefully I’m not just giving my two cents on a game I’m not even in!

Oh, character creation question - how are we doing starting stats?

Idk, but I've already got Heat's character sheet from a previous game at lv. 3 so I hope I dont have to reroll it. I kinda like his stays the way they are lol.

Yeah, because the DM said we would all start at lv 3. I guess you haven't been paying attention lmao.

The issue I have with Discord is going to be getting people from different time zone son at the smae time. Plus I wasn;t really expecting to be sat for hours ondiscord, I was thinking it was going to be play by post.

Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about PBP hosted on discord either. It might be better to just host it here as the forum apparently has dice rollers anyway. But I'm willing to give whatever medium the DM thinks is best a shot at least.

Do we need dice rollers per se? How much his this going to be dnd as opposed to interactive fiction writing?

If there's to be any combat at all we'll definitely need dice rollers. And from the sound of at least one of the DMs proposed starters, there will be combat.

I've done plenty of Rp in play by post that didn;t need dice, but fair enough. I'm happy to do that. Just would prefer to not have to sit and RP on discord for hours at a time as I don;t have that sort of availablity.

It can but if one person does not repsond for 12 hours, they tend to get left behind, or if they are in a different time zone, whole scenes can be finsihed and move on while one is asleep. Speaking from past experience.

That's just kind of a thing with group role plays in general if no one is taking the initiative to halt things for a bit to allow everyone to catch up in their own time. But I'm going to presume the DM will be able to manage things well until I'm proven otherwise so I'm not worried.

One thing I’ve liked about play by post in discord is I’ve had a gm make multiple text channels, so side conversations, etc can happen in the side panels without disrupting the flow of the main rp channel. It’s also nice because people who want to rp at that time can go do something less central to the story in a side channel while waiting for everyone to catch up. There could be something similar on BMR to create multiple linked but separate threads? I’m not BMR savvy.

I had a dm run things on a site similar to this one in a way similar to what you're describing. The main story happened in a main thread. Side stories would happen in side threads while anything that included private spoilers would be done via PMs.

Yep! So I guess I’m ambivalent about here or discord as long as there’s multiple channels /threads for ic and ooc chatter.

This all depends on the DM and when they will be I available. Not wanting to be a Debbie downer, but let's say the DM was in the uk. He/she would only be able to side stuff with uk players while the us players slept. The same is true the opposite way around, although it's usually worse for us in the uk as your evening when you might have more time to play, is the middle of the night for us. Our prime playtime, is your workday afternoon.

For one, yes we will need dice, it's dnd, you need dice for everything, this is not just your standard roleplay, initially I had proposed scheduled times for play with voice like a normal campaign but you all prefered play by post, but you're still going to have to have the same rules restrictions as a standard dnd game. Rolling for characters is standard, roll for your stats by rolling 4 d6s and dropping the lowest one 6 times I believe. And It would be easier for people to keep up on a discord server so that's what I've made.
Join the Dungeons and Dragons and Smut Discord Server!
Join with the character you'll be playing and I'll make sure you're golden.

I think I'm going
to bail. Sorry. I just don quite think this will work for me. And you have plenty females to play with.

DM has a pretty decent dice rolling system set up on the discord server

Back
Top Bottom