Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for DnD with a side of smut

Hey I like Dnd A lot, and am currently playing in and DMing several different games of dnd 5e, I was looking for people who might be interested in doing a game of dnd with sexual themes and smut. The idea behind it is that we would just play a game of standard dnd 5e with the allowance for sexual themes with some restriction for the more dubious ones that we would all agree on. Yes this would be a group thing, I'm hoping to get maybe 4-5 people for this and it would be an otherwise standard game of dnd run on discord what with combat and intrigue and all that, just with the option for more sex in whatever forms appear. I don't know how well this will work or how many people will end up being interested, but let's see how this goes!

If you could contact me with details on you and your experience, and the character you'd like to play for this I'll start getting everything sorted. I'm super open to some homebrew elements.

I know this will be somewhat more tame than what everyone is used to, but hopefully it will still be fun!

This sounds like a lot of fun! Too bad it isn't active. ): I'd be down for some sexy D&D action!

This sounds like a lot of fun! Too bad it isn't active. ): I'd be down for some sexy D&D action!
I'm also down for something like this. I'd be willing to DM a discord for play by post with multiple sub channels, if people are still interested in something like this. Maybe you are if your seeing this now?...

I'm still down for it. My dnd group fell apart recently in the middle of a dragon heist campaign and I'm totally itching to fill in the gap that's left behind.

Why do people tease me with this again...i have not done one in 5E though....would have to modify my orgasm meter...hmmm *ponders*

I'm also down for something like this. I'd be willing to DM a discord for play by post with multiple sub channels, if people are still interested in something like this. Maybe you are if your seeing this now?...
I’m so down!

Back
Top Bottom