Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for DnD with a side of smut

Hey I like Dnd A lot, and am currently playing in and DMing several different games of dnd 5e, I was looking for people who might be interested in doing a game of dnd with sexual themes and smut. The idea behind it is that we would just play a game of standard dnd 5e with the allowance for sexual themes with some restriction for the more dubious ones that we would all agree on. Yes this would be a group thing, I'm hoping to get maybe 4-5 people for this and it would be an otherwise standard game of dnd run on discord what with combat and intrigue and all that, just with the option for more sex in whatever forms appear. I don't know how well this will work or how many people will end up being interested, but let's see how this goes!

If you could contact me with details on you and your experience, and the character you'd like to play for this I'll start getting everything sorted. I'm super open to some homebrew elements.

I know this will be somewhat more tame than what everyone is used to, but hopefully it will still be fun!

“Oh, well, I can’t believe I’m saying this but let’s go to the library then so we can try to get kicked out of it!”

"Well get plenty of drink, sex and mischief in before they can kick us out I'm sure!"

“She is really hot. Also I hear she knows mage hand. Maybe we can convince her to tutor us.”

"Oh you can do lots of fun things with Mage hand heheh." Conjures one under her skirt and gives her butt a little magic squeeze.

All this sounds really good. Sorry for the absence this time, It's totally still happening though. Everyone looks good so far and I'll answer the questions I received now.

This game will be standard dnd 5e and takes place on a divided homebrew continent (That I do have a map for) where the more magical side is involved in many aspects of life. From crafting to everyday use in places that you'd expect. People who actively practice magic aren't as common as you'd expect, but still around in heafty force.
At this moment I'm hoping you guys won't be particularly evil or murderous, but the idea of the campaign isn't about your noble heritage and valiant quest for the good of the continent. It's about a rag tag group that are drawn together, and I have a couple of ideas of how you all can come together which I'll list at the end for you to vote on. So in breif you all should be neuteral or good but shouldn't be afraid of a little bit of bad behavior.
As for level we'll be starting at level 3 so everyone can be not shit, but not powerful, you'll be unique in your class and all that. Milestone leveling.

As for starting plots here are a couple:
You all are prisoners in a small town jail for one reason or another when the town is raided by a group of creatures from the hills nearby. You all are released after the attack on the condition that you help counterattack and if so you will be let go with full pardons. Good if you guys want to just do a small quest without much direction after it.

Einstead Cal is a monastery located in the center of the continent that trains knights and other warriors who bear the mark of einstead, you all are new knight recruits (No need to be any specific class the knights can be anything) and you are grouped together as a squad for training purposes and team building. You will bunk together, live together and work together through the training required to be a knight.
Side note, everyone at that school would be of age, but you all would still be late teens to young adults rather than much older. Use this one if you want a good hub, breaks between missions, but still want to be sent out around the world. You'll have times when you aren't required to be there.

The standard tavern opening, where you all are gathered at a tavern in a small town and must find adventure wherever it lies.

I vote for the first one! Heat would be a chaotic good sort of character so I could totally see him getting thrown in the clink after getting caught in bed with some nobles daughter or something. Especially since he's a tiefling. "Damn fiend blood stealing away my baby girls innocence!"
"My good sir, I assure you, the girl was far from innocent well befor I came into the picture. Insatiable minx."
Lmao.

And I totally love the idea of the setting. Being one where magic users are a sort of omnipresent facit of living I could see heat being very involved in the lives of peasants. Going from place to place helping the little people deal with giant rats in their barns, goblins raiding their farms or just carrying out fertility rites for newly wed couples while spreading the good word of Sharess.

Option two needs a little tweaking of some of the characters I think... Would go with number one myself.

And I would be from the less or no magic side of the equation, a Rogue...

While the more manly Tiefling makes fun and calls for attention, my more womanly one leaves with the money and jewels undetected...
Or we can always double-team that girl next time. ;)

Oh that sounds absolutely superb. I think a wizard x rogue duo of tieflings would make an absolutely top notch pair. Perhaps they share a similarly hedonistic lifestyle and have a tendency to... "liberate" the funds nessicary to feed said lifestyle from nobles and merchants and such. After all, such people have more than enough money to share heheh.

I would even go with them playing (or even being) 'sister-brother', and of course intercourse if the situation and need arises.

I'm happy to indulge in a bit of incest if you are. A brother sister tiefling duo who are very close indeed heheh. Zesty, taboo and totally right up my alley.

We need some family resemblance then...

horns located on heads... what style? Large thick?
prehensile tails approximately 4 to 5 feet in length,
sharply pointed sharp teeth?
extra/reduced fingers?
cloven hooves in place of feet?
unusually colored eyes? solid orbs of red, black, white, silver, or gold?
skin color? ranges through common human shades right into the reds, ranging from brick red to a ruddy tan
haircolor? which starts behind their horns, ranges from dark blue to purple to red in addition to more normal human colors

I usually use this as a reference for my tiefling Heat

images

And she's a bit divergent in the horns department but siblings are seldom identical so if you like her I could totally see this girl as Heat's sister the rogue

images

I love that! Genasi are one of my favorites and this girl sounds absolutely adorable.

Yay cutie bards.

Granted hethy is def a boob gal. So if the bard is slim, hethy may not even get tongue tied around her.

Oh Heat would be very friendly and accommodating of her "educational pursuits" indeed heheh. Maybe he and his sister could teach the bard a few things together.

Try searching for art of nymphs. They often fit well as substitutes for genasi.

So,

Red skin, so dark blue hair that it is more of a black, solid orbs of gold eyes? Or silver, if it is just mine....
Horns are different on their heads, but the coloration is the same, their tails similar but the end is different.
Kind of sharp, pointy teeth and fingers, but human - even if I wear cloven boots.

"Sometimes I am in heat... other times Heat is in me..."

And call me C, as in Cold, or Commander, Control or just Cool. [kind of pronounced like the first half of Sister...] (Maybe Cunt or Clit... :) )

Last edited:
C? Like celcius lol. Oh yeah, she's definitely ol Heat's sexy flesh and blood. Gonna be some sibling rivalry over who gets to go down on the sexy genasi babe first though heheh. Maybe they'll have a little oral competition with eachother to decide who gets the honor?

Oh, btw, that quote made my day heheh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom