Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escape Fate into Another (Poseidon & I)

"Better... those memories from my human life... they hurt more than I remembered" he said turning to face her. With a bow he looked ashamed "please forgive me Lillian, my behavior was unacceptable, I should have walked away instead of letting him provoke me in my own home" he said calmly as he humbled himself before her.

Sighing as she shook her head. "What I don't get is why you didn't tell me in the first place. I told you I cause another's death." She sat on the couch in her room to look up at him.

Magnus sighed as he massaged the bridge of his nose. "It was so long ago, I don't even consider my human life relavent. 9980 years ago I lost my whole family, I was in so much pain when my brother Abel made a joke... I killed him" he explained. "My grandfather then cursed me to be... this" he said motioning to himself "that day Cain died... and Magnus was born" he said flopping in an arm chair. "Nearly 9000 years I'd kept those memories hurried and all but forgotten" he said calmly.

Silently she got up and moved to his side where she curled up to him. "I can understand the why you stayed quiet or just let it slip your mind." Whispering softly as she laid against him under his arm.

Magnus sighed and slipped his arms around her. "When you live as long as I have, a lot of things go into the memory dump to make room" he said with a chuckle.

"Well you seemed to pick the oddest time to bring up your past." Laughing softly as she ran her hand along his chest but reached up cupping his chin to bring him in a gentle kiss.

He smirked and kissed her deeply and tenderly. "Well what can I say... you've changed me" he said with a grin. "And all for the best I think" he said with a chuckle.

Her lips were curled in a smile as she looked at him. "Good to know. I sent the two off this morning so we can spend some time together."

He smiled "and the lady of the house settles into her role well" he said with a smirk. "I could kiss you forever" he whispered as he kissed her again deeper and with more passion.

This kiss told her that things could progress. With a soft moan she welcomed the deepen kiss with her fingers moving through his white hair to hold him close to her. Outside the sun was shining but the storm clouds were rolling in to water the dry soil but give Magnus and his kind a bit of relief. Slowly Lillian stood up before him between his knees as she removed her shirt and bra letting him see her bare breasts.

Magnus sat wide eyed as he watched her strip. The sight of her was arousing as his cock tented his pants. His eyes never left her body, he was literally transfixed by her.

Slowly she leaned in kissing him softly as she moved his hand to grasp her breast. Though she broke the kiss with her looking at him. "You can touch me like you've done when we bathed together."

Magnus gently pulled her onto his lap to straddle him. "So beautiful" he whispered as he gently played with her breasts. "Is this good?" He asked with a smile before capturing one of her nipples with his mouth.

"Don't need to bounce them." Whispering softly but the feeling of his mouth on her nipple made her tremble. Gently she took his free hand and had him cupping her breast. "Gently squeeze don't be afraid to press your finger tips into my flesh."

Magnus took to her instruction well, his experience was very limited. In his old life sex was simple, mount, hump and done. This was all so new to him and he intended to please her in every way.

When he did what she had asked she moaned for him. She intended to give him some lessons atleast. "You can nibble on my breasts." When he did he'd witness her gasping at his actions with her form trembling within his hands. "Magnus.."

"Am I doing it right?" He asked amazed at how he pleased her. He then tried it on her other breast and experimented with how he massaged her breasts. His cock throbbed and pulsed under her, her panties and his pants all that separated them.

Actually she was wearing her shorts but she felt him throbbing under her. Nodding to his question on if he as doing it right. "Love..." With haste she took his shirt off to expose his chest to her. Leaning down she kissed his throat with her bare breasts brushing against his flesh.

Magnus groaned and slid his arms around her. His eyes slid closed as he savored the feel of her. His hands slid along her back and his muscles went tight from pleasure.

He may have some experience but this was a new start for him. Lillian ran her nails down his sides gently then moved them to his back with little more force. She brought her lips up to look at him. "What are you curious about? Did you see or hear anything that peaks your curiosity?"

Magnus groaned "anything.... everything" he gasped at how she hit certain spots. It was all so new, he'd seen so much, and never tried. Kissing her lightly his hands went to her ass and gripped it. "Show me the pleasures I've waited an eternity for" he whispered and pressed himself tighter against her.

"Are you sure you want to know just about everything? Beings have their limits. Perhaps one day you should do some research about foreplay to experiment with." sitting up as she felt him pressing himself up into her but she didn't pull away. "Lets start off simple..." Once she was out of his grasps she stripped the rest of her clothing off then walked to her bed. "Strip."

Magnus chuckled as he followed "Yes ma'am" he teased. Doing as instructed he pulled his cloths off as he followed her. His heart was racing in his chest now as he felt blood rush through him.

Lillian laid there against the pillows waiting for him to join her. Once he did she kissed him softly. "First off, go head and explore my body. Its wise to know what makes your partner gasp and moan even tremble at the slightest touch."

Magnus grined with excitment and nodded before kissing her deeply. His hands wandered over her body, tracing her soft curves. His mouth wandered down her neck, nibbling and kissing, licking and suckling at her skin as he went. All the while listening, watching and feeling her reactions. His mouth worked it's way lower to her legs and then the were they met.

Back
Top Bottom