Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Colliding Worlds (BurningWillows & Greeneyed23)

Arya had never heard or seen such a move, and she still wasn't quite sure what they were doing, but it didn't matter. She wanted to kill, not to learn.

"I'm no lady," she flashed her sharp teeth and growled, "I want...that one."

She pointed to the one on the far right, wanting him released. Her meals were more fun when they fought for their lives. Another inhuman growl escaped her lips as she bent lower, readying herself to shift forms.

"Let him fight Narxis," her voice was dark and gravelly then she burst into smoke, reforming as her truest form as the fallen hissed and glared at her.

"One of those fuuu-uuu-uuucking mutts," he shivered as he spat, "Daa-aa-aaamn waste of aaa-aaa-a nice boo-ooo-ooody, on a mangy muuuu-uuutt."

~

Tatia watched him leave before letting the men in her bathroom attend her, slipping into her bath and allowing them to clean her hair, skin, and scales. They washed her with honey scented soaps, as her water was laced with honey, a scent Nickens loved most. She sighed and relaxed in the soft water, eventually dismissing them when they were through. She knew she had time till either she snuck into her outfit and then to Nickens chambers, or he came for her. Either way he'd find her waiting and willing as always.

An hour later after Nickens had left she emerged from her bathroom, dried and smelling of honey from head to toe. She rummaged for the purple outfit before realizing it was in Nickens room. Sliding into a housecoat, she folded up her armor and left it in the room before sauntering down the halls to her lover's room, which luckily wasn't too far off. Nickens had only been gone little over an hour now so she thought he was probably off feeding somewhere, and the bedroom would be empty. Sneaking in she dropped the housecoat and danced over to his large wardrobe, hoping it might be in there.

"Um, your not Nickens," a female voice snapped causing Tatiana to turn and stare at the woman lying in his bed...wearing a little white silk top and underwear, and looking rather annoyed.

Tatia's eyes darkened at the stranger in her lover's bed, "I'm not, but I certainly know I am welcomed in his room when no one else is. Who the hell are you?"

"None of your business," she sneered.

Tatia grew angrier and her power slipped out, "Tell me who you are. Now."

"I owe the man a couple hundred from his saloon, thought if I dressed nice and he found me in here, I could let him fuck me a few rounds and be debt free," it fell from her tongue although she looked quite surprised admitting it, "It's not a secret Nickens loves a willing and wanting beauty in his bed at night."

"Small problem with that," Tatia growled, her eyes full of unwarranted jealousy and hatred, "That man is mine. And I don't plan to share."

The girl sneered again, her ego obviously one of her downfalls, "Sorry sweetie but I was here first. I'm sure he's more interested in gorgeous blondes, over short and grumpy brunettes anyways."

The insult stung and Tatia let out a rather unintimidating growl before she lunged, hitting the girl with all her weight and knocking her down. Tatia remained on her feet as her fingers wrapped around the woman's neck and a voice in her head screamed at her to kill this intruder, to murder whoever stood between her and Nickens. It was a voice she had heard whispering at her when she had killed the vampire earlier that afternoon and it was back now.

The doors opened just then and if Tatia would look up she'd see Nickens before them, staring at the sight of his naked siren princess slowly strangling the life of a rather pretty blonde who she held up by the neck.

Narxis's eyes darkened, but he snapped and the selected target was let free, even given his weapons, though they were pale human imitations to the infernal blades he should have carried.

Narxis sighed and sat on the other two, reclining and waiting for the show to begin.

~

Nickens watched rather amazed. And amused.

He also let Tatia kill the girl. He knew who she was and why she was here. He preferred the money. And the magician could use another corpse.

When the girl was dead he spoke softly. "Well done my dear."

The fallen angel growled and lunged at her, but his blades went right through her, making the death hound laugh, a haunting and gravelly sound. She surged and tackled him, her shadows wrapping around him and squeezing the air from his lungs as tendrils lashed out and burrowed into his ears, nose and mouth, suffocating and filling him. The fallen tried to scream but it came out as a gurgling noise as he spasmed in her clutches. Her body grew larger as she stepped back from him, the tendrils of her smoke still clutching him. The other fallen watched in horror as his body spasmed harder and his bones crunched and broke. Then with all her force she hit him, knocking him down to the ground as his spine cracked and broke and his screams heightened. She threw all her weight on him, and for a being made of pure smoke she was rather heavy, before her snarling muzzle came down and ripped through his chest, yanking his heart from it's home and swallowing it in one gulp. The man spasmed for a few minutes more as his nerves died and she stepped off him, looking at the other too, blood still dripping from her bloody muzzle.

Give me more Narxis. Dine with me.

~

Tatia looked up as she dropped the almost dead woman and grinned, seeing Nickens, "She wanted you. And no one but me can have you."

Stepping over the unconscious body barely clinging to life as she slide over and wrapped her arms around him, grinding her body into his groin, "Shall I find my purple piece while you dine on the slut? I left her with just a fraction of a heart beat so her blood stays warm for you my love. Or would you like to take me now while you drain her pretty little neck?"

A dangerous look was in her eye, that jealous anger still surging in her, making her want Nickens badly - which he could easily tell by how wet she already was and how hard she clung to him - while a darker part of her wanted to see the bitch die by his fang, her body drained of every last drop.

Narxis grinned. The dark flames of the dying fool were churning and smoking into Narxis, feeding him.

I am my dear.

He raised a finger and the female was released. His flames were so numerous now the whole of the room was engulfed in them, preventing any escape.

She hissed and drew out two small hand scythes, jagged and wicked. She had managed to keep her infernal blades. "Come get it bitch."

~

Nickens smirked, then pushed her onto the bed. He pushed her legs up onto his shoulders, and slid into her easily.

His hands snaked out and grabbed the blonde, pulling her up onto the bed. he handled her like what she was. Meat. He gazed down into Tatia's eyes as with the first thrust he sank his fangs into the blonde and began to drink her as he rocked into the siren powerfully.

Arya's eyes narrowed at the weapons, smelling the blades being nothing of this plane. Infernal blades did not harm her though. Anything from Hell could not harm a hellspawn like herself. Only angelic blades could do any lasting harm to her. Grinning wickedly at her knowing this she lunged and let the woman sink her blades into her shadows. She pretended to falter, feigning sideways and she yelped and the woman cackled. The other fallen looked hopeful and a brief thought crossed Arya's mind if Narxis might worry. She didn't look though, and the thought quickly passed as she suddenly jump up and spun, hitting the woman's back and knocking her onto her face as her teeth latched onto her neck and snapped it. The woman went limp, but Arya knew better than to think she was tryly dead. A snapped neck would not kill an angel, only knock it only momentarily. Still she jumped off and turned the body over, lying it at Narxis's feet for his to feast on while she stared at the last.

~

Tatia cooed as he pushed her onto the silk sheets, crawling backwards on to it to give him room and let him take her. Her first moan came at his thrust, and then another at the sight of him drinking, somehow turned on at the knowledge that the blonde was nothing more than a meal, and it was Tatia he desired.

Narxis smirked as she lay the female at his feet, then sighed happily as her power flowed into him. He grew darker, his flames more powerful, and now even the haughty survivor was silent in utter terror.

Narxis smiled, his eyes now solid blood red.

The last was freed and he tried to scramble free.

Careful. He has a stolen angelic blade. He likes to trick people and kill them when they aren't ready.

He was not worried but he had seen the fool pull that trick before.

Already the blade was in ready, hidden well but easily accessible.

~

He watched the siren close as he drove into her, letting the power of the blood engorge his erection and give him even more power and strength for each thrust.

Arya heard his warning but had always danced forward, catching his ankle and ripping at it with her teeth, tearing flesh and muscle to hinder his movements. She jumped back as he swung at her with a fist and her shadows swelled, feeding off the energies in the room put out by Narxis.

The fallen tried to pretend there was no pain as he put a smirk on and baited her, "You're only so quick as your teeth are sharp. I bet you couldn't last seconds in your other form mutt."

The growly, raspy laugh left her throat and she disappeared into the smoke darkness, reforming and stepping out, her face still caked with blood as were her hands, driplets of it falling down her perfect round breasts.

"I'll take the challenge," she snarled, her eyes as red as Narxis, her own strength feeding off his darkness as much as he was feeding off her kills. The power surging through her was immense, like a drug she refused to give up.

She stepped closer and then with a flash roundhouse kicked him in the face, sending him sprawling, but he was quick to his feet, rushing at her. She danced to the right and hit him with her elbow before spinning and kicking his ass quite literally into the flames. He screamed and turned, lunging at her as the blade came out, aimed at her neck. She was quick to dive out of the way, but he expected it and shifted to the left with her, knocking in to her side and sending her to the floor as his blade sliced into her arm. She hissed, and quickly gripped the bleeding wound, seeing thick black liquid spilling out, her blood dark as night.

"You'll pay for that one," she snarled and kicked his feet from under him, smashing his head into the floor and she jumped and pinned him down with her knees with little grace. Her eyes were furious at the smell of her blood and her good arm reached out and snatched the blade from him, gripping it as grey smoke sprouted from the connection and the smell of burnt skin quickly filled the room.

"The damned cannot touch an angelic blade," he laughed, knowing it was burning right into her flesh but she held on, gritting her teeth.

"Perhaps," she brought the blade to his neck and swiftly moved it up, nicking his skin, "but only the weak let go."

Puling the blade above her head she flashed her hand down and sank it into his head, watching the life drain from his eyes as she let the blade go. With her good hand she sunk her sharpened nails into his chest until she could feel his feeble heart and tore it out, sinking her teeth into her last angel heart and savoring it even as she stood. Kicking the woman's body aside she knelt at Narxis' feet and stared him in the eyes, finishing the heart with slow, savory bites as her own beating heart hammered with exertion, her blood sliding down her injured arm.

Her bloodlust had been sated and then some from this hunt, and Arya felt higher than ever before on one of her binges, her heart hammering at the pure ecstasy of the fight, the kills, and the blood coating her tongue. The darkness around her fed that high, and she could feel her body shaking from the power around her, unable to keep from the wicked grin crossing her face at how good she felt. Still knelt at his feet her hands reached out and ran up the length of his legs to his waist, and then to his chest as she leaned her naked body up and close to him, the blood on her breath as her lips neared his.

"You know how to treat a girl," she purred, running her burnt hand down his chest and ignoring the sharp pains from the charred skin on her palm and the open cut on her other arm, "Why let the fun stop now though?"

~

Tatia eyes never wavered from his face, watching him drink with earnest as she took each thrust with equal moans and sighs.

"Harder," she begged greedily, holding her own legs to her shoulders, "Take me my King."

Narxis smiled and gripped her hair.

"Why indeed."

he kissed her, rough and powerful, his flames engulfing the whole of the house, and them, sealing her wound, and cleansing both of the presence, allowing her the option of healing as he held her close, almost feeding off her, but also pouring more power into her. She was like a funnel, but in reverse. What he poured in came back stronger than ever before.

It made him want her even more, and his thick and heavy erection spoke volumes for that desire.

~

Nickens smirked and drank more deeply, a hand moving to her chest, a finger moving up into her mouth, pulling her closer and pressing her down as he began to savagely pound into her, their flesh slapping obscenely.

The blond was already little more than a husk

She'd been ready for it, and melted to the touch. He tasted like the darkness around him, brimming with desire and power. She leaned in more, the grip in her hair tightening as she slowly crawled into his lap, straddling him and pressing her bare body to his. The power in him filled her with pleasure. She could feel his erection and she grinded into it, the lust in her growing.

A growl escaped her lips as her body healed and she ran her finger's through his hair, raking her scalp.

~

Tatia bucked at his thrust, suckling on his finger, bending inwards as he quickened his powerful thrusts and she moaned in earnest, wanting this to go on all night.

He broke the kiss and grinned. "Do you wish it?"

He had to ask. It was required by his nature.

~

It would.

And did.

Only when he was well and truly spent did he lay with her in his arms, letting himself rest.

Her eyes opened when he broke the kiss and she glared and growled at the interuption before rising and strutting a few paces away, and looking over her shoulder, showing off her ass, teasing him.

"You needed to ask?"

~

By the time they were done Tatia was exhausted and spent too, intertwining herself within his arms and falling alseep, content for the night.

He smirked. "I'm required too. My status demands it."

He gripped her hip and pulled her back onto him, his erection sprouting free between her legs. He squeezed her gently, letting his shaft rub against her sex.

"Rape is forbidden me by our master. Even I cannot break that rule."

~

The magician woke her the next morning. "you need to wash then go train. He had to go into town."

Arya rolled her eyes, but allowed him to pull her back in, sitting back down on his lap as she grinded into his erection.

"Then you are the first," she snorted, "My lovers before never asked, and never needed to. They knew when I was willing, and I submitted to them. Those who ever tried to rape me now live in the pits of Hell, damned for eternity. Lucifer does not create the weak, only the superior. And I was created to serve my masters."

She brushed her lips across his cheek to his ear and whispered in a dark whisper, "I would have submitted to you, Prince. But the high of blood is ending, and you have not taken me. Until next time then."

She moved back and made a movement to rise, giving him a last second to make his judgement call.

~

When she woke the sorcerer was there. She was not surprised to see Nickens gone and she rose as told, showering and dressing before rushing to training. She would train through the day, putting in all her efforts as she had done each day before, waiting for Nickens return and beckon for her, or for night to fall.

He grinned and pulled her back. "I don't want your submission Arya. if I wanted to fuck a dog, i could."

He gripped her hair again, forcing her to face him. "I want to fuck you. But as a power of great worth. And i am not a prince. If we do so we do so because we choose to."

he kissed her, then stood, making her fall off his lap as he released her. "but I don't play with subservience. I take warriors. i am not the weakling Lucifer is."

He walked to the door wreathed in flames. "More importantly i don't need an excuse like blood for my pleasure. If you are so weak, then you are much of a death hound after all. Hmmmph."

he sniffed, knowing it would challenge her. To be seen as weak. A slave. He opened the door and started to leave.

~

Elaya woke from her nap and groaned rubbing her head, then growling as Rhaeghal and Ebony, both already triple the size they had been when gotten snuggled tighter into her sides.

"LAIRIA!!"

The cats ignored her yell. "Damnit."

Arya hissed as she hit the floor, quickly scrambling up to keep her dignity as her eyes flared in defiance.

"I am no dog," she stated with a air of superiority, "and how dare you insult my master. He makes your power seem pitiful in comparison."

The magic as fading around her, the high dissipating now and bringing forth her common sense. And she was furious she had let the bloodlust get her this far. She stood there, arms crossed, looking none too pleased at being dropped and insulted, and her body language only grew more defiant as he continued.

"Well some of us enjoy the carnal pleasures for what they are," she hissed, eyes narrow, "And I am not weak. I am a warrior of Lucifer's making. A bringer of death. I simply know my place in Hell. It sounds like you still need to learn yours."

She stormed past him, pushing him aside as she threw the door open hard enough it cracked and stomped outside, not giving him another look. He had insulted her Lord, and then her. She couldn't believe she had almost given in to temptation.

"Thanks for the meal...asshole," she called over her shoulder as she continued into the daylight and down the street.

~

Lairia heard her call and came running in, looking down upon the two napping wild cats and Elaya wedged in between.

"Rhaegal, Ebony...get off," she ordered and both rose and rumbled, but obliged.

"Sorry Elaya, they quite like her," she explained, ushering the big cats out, "I'll put them in Rythert's room. The cats and Rythert get along well."

"Lucifer's power has always been in his tongue not in his arm."

He followed her, knowing she would listen despite her rage.

"it's why he created beings like yourself. Because he needs pets and sycophants to worships him like the Father he betrayed. he was stronger then and he knows it. it is why he is always so angry. Why he is chasing a mere human for a item of power. You serve that? Then you have the daring to ask why i left Hell?"

"I had no place because I did not grovel to him. Like. A. Dog. I was banished because I refused to let him control me. I don't wear his collar. how sad you cannot say the same. Hell-Hound." He put great inflection on both words.

~

"Just because I smell like her doesn't mean i am her...Gaahh!!" She gaged then coughed and spit, wiping her mouth and tongue. "And they shed!"

She glared at the sorceress. "You know you;re lucky i like you or i'd get them to go full winter coat on your narrow ass."

She sighed and shook herself. "But also thank you...so how goes it? How are you?" She genuinely looked concerned.

Arya wheeled on him suddenly, her hand connecting with his face so hard it stung her palm.

"Watch your tongue demon about my master," she snarled, "Or I'll tear out your heart and feed on it like I would any of his and my enemies. My master has no need to explain himself to the likes of an inferior traitor. And to think I was to give my body to you. Disgusting."

She wheeled and continued to storm away, her body shaking with rage, "You won't fool me twice. I am proud of being a Hellhound. Can you say the same of your breed?"

She didn't go for the forest but instead the road, her built up rage and frustrations needed to be spended. And for all her words, Arya was still rather tense with sexual frustration. If she couldn't find pleasure with Narxis, she knew there was plenty that would grovel for a piece of her body.

~

Lairia closed Rythert's door and returned, standing in the door way. Jamie was in the other room with the children, and they had been about to head out for a walk, but Lairia could spare a minute to talk.

"They are only kittens," she sighed, knowing Elaya didn't hate them as much as she tried to, "I am...fine."

The last word was forced out her throat, although it rang very untrue. She was far from fine. She had lost her lovers and the emotions dredged up at seeing her daughter's killers were nothing short of rage and pain. Lairia started to shake just thinking about it. It was why she had been busying herself with chores and the like. Anything to take her mind off.

"I should go," she muttered, feeling very vulnerable just standing there, "Jamie wanted to show me something outside the mountain pass. We will return by morning."

Not today.

He swept her off her feet and bound her. not with infernal flames but with blessed steel layered with infernal. it would hold her but not harm her. He sat astride her chest and spoke very softly. "I don't need explanations because I have seen the truth. Dog."

He cupped her face. "I am a demon born. Child of two archdemons. Lucifer does not explain because he cannot. He forces you obey his whims because he dares not let you serve willingly. Because he knows there are better. He has you killing what amounts to children because he fears them."

He named several of her target. "They could have ruined his precious plans. You call that a power? The power to kill? A child has that power over ants. He is a petty weakling. And I shall speak as i wish because he banished me from my home because he feared me as well. Feared my kind. Children of evil beyond his ability."

He leaned down and sniffed her, and grinned coldly. "You have submitted. Allowed yourself to be used. But you have never chosen, truly chosen a mate. To experience pleasure without limitation or regulation. You have seen nothing. Until you have, you are nothing but a dog. Eating the scraps from a master who despises you. Who cares nothing for your existence. He does not even see you as useful. He sent you to die amongst us. And you cling to him?"

He stood, leaving her bound. "you truly are a fool. If he is so powerful. So wonderful. Then let him come save you."

He looked around waiting, then smirked. No one came.

Narxis crouched again, brushing her hair out of her face. "But if you called to Octavia she would come. So would I. So would the others."

he closed his eyes and even tried a summoning caste for Lucifer himself.

The Devil did not come. He could not be bothered. They both could feel the summoning spring forth, then fade as it was denied.

Narxis smirked. "he could have you. Any way he wanted. like the dogs he prefers. But he won't. Because you don't matter to him. Never have. Never will."

He snapped his fingers and she was freed. "Seems a poor repayment after such fine work. He didn't even give you the bounty on them."

He dropped a large sack beside her, then turned and walked away. The sack had split open, revealing sovereigns, coins of immense value both on the mortal plane and in the Pit. There had to be more than a thousand of them. A massive fortune. On the sack was the names of the three she had killed and the price for each.

Narxis had given her the entire sum. Twice. Along with a small gift. A Hell-Flower.

Remarkably beautiful, the bud was of pure flames, the stem black and thorny and malevolent, yet striking all the same. On it was a note. "Does he even recall your name Arya?"

Narxis was gone. She could do what she liked. She would come back to Octavia. He had some business to handle. And she needed time to think.

~

Elaya gently gripped her wrist. "It takes time Lairia. I know it seems little, but I am here if you want to talk. Or to cry."

She smiled. "Rey was my friend for a long time. Maybe when you are ready i can tell you more about him. He had a long life. Good and bad it is a good telling. But go ahead. Be careful."

She released Lairia and walked away. Lairia would find a silver chain Rey had bought Elaya as a joke. It was heart shaped and showed him laughing with the rest of the group ina beautiful peice of etchwork.

Arya growled and hissed as she was bounded, squirming to try and get free but the binds held her to her flesh form, refusing her freedom. She tried to drown out his words, even spitting at him in her rage as she cursed loudly to drown out his traitorous words. She did not want to hear what he had to say. This was her master, after all.

When he left and she was unbound she didn't even glance at the gold other than to look at the flower. Coin meant little to a being whose only worth was souls. The flower however struck a cord deeper than anything Narxis had said and she felt her hands shaking as they balled into fists. Arya stood and flexing her legs took off, running for miles until she could feel nothing of his presence or anyone else's. No one could see the pain then that lanced her face at the old scars Narxis had dug up. And none of them would hear the screams that night as Arya killed an entire caravan in her path, murdering them all in her pain and rage, sending their souls to hell. They had been lucky there was no children among them, for she would have slaughtered them too. Whether the caravan be innocent or not, she cared little. All she wanted was for them to share in her suffering.

It would be Octavia who found her, in the early morning, sitting in the midst of her carnage, curled up with her head hidden by her knees. Drenched in blood, the painful sounds of Arya crying fell only on Octavia's ears.

"No one is with me," she promised, kneeling down and draping an arm over her friend's shoulder, "No one will know."

Arya rested her head on Octavia's lap, river's of black blood falling from her eyes in the place of tears.

"You're thinking of Sebastian, aren't you?" Octavia whispered, stroking her hair as Arya nodded mutely.

Octavia sighed and looked to the morning sunrise, knowing they were truly alone for the time being. Than she began to sing, a soft lament of her people, in a tongue as old as the world itself. She sang to the trees and to the earth, to the air and the blood soaked dirt around them. But mostly she sang to comfort her friend, easing the pain until her tears dried.

"What reminded you of him?" she asked softly, helping Arya rise as she wiped the last of the tears away and handed her a cloak to cover herself.

"Narxis," she hissed, the name holding a certain amount of malice on her tongue and Octavia knew something had definitely happened between them after they had left, "and...a hell-flower."

Octavia nodded, understanding the latter, "Let's clean up and get you back, alright? You don't have to speak to him, but I have promised my help. And I am not leaving you alone either."

Within the hour they had cleaned and hidden the massacre and were well on their way back after finding a lake and cleaning both their selves up. When they arrived at the ranch Arya had gathered her clothing and redressed and Octavia looked spent. The hell hound was quick to disappear into the barn and hide, while Octavia set about making sure none bothered her. He mentioned leaving Arya alone to Elaya first and asked kindly to spread the message, before cornering Narxis, looking rather annoyed.

"I do not know what you did or said to my friend, but as of know you will not step foot near her, understood?" she ordered, crossing her arms, "She did not deserve whatever punishment you allotted her and while others may think here that you have some sort of...of thing for her, I'm expecting its much more the opposite now with how I found her this morning."

She stepped closer and gave him a warning look, "Leave Arya be. She's been through far enough."

Lairia was grateful for the kind words and action and she nodded, courtseying before she disappeared with Jamie in tow. She spent the trip playing with the bracelet, smiling at the engraving as she touched the necklace with him in it and thought about him. By the next afternoon they were both back and looked exhausted from travel but Lairia also looked a slight bit more optimistic, although she would not say why, knowing Elaya trusted her and she would tell her when the time was right. Leaving Jamie to nap on the living room couch she took to her guest room for her own sleep, not to wake up till dinner.

Narxis smiled coldly. "I don't answer to you scales. And I saw what she did. That caravan had supplies bound for the Golden Hills Ranch. i watched her kill them all."

He leaned forward. "I will speak to her if I will it. She deserves better than what you have allowed to happen to her. Lucifer is going to kill her because he does not care. If she means so little to you, let it happen. Otherwise stay out of my way."

His eyes went blood red and he spoke in her own tongue. "You cannot harm me Dragon." He moved by her, entirely unmoved by her attempt.

When Arya woke she would find the gold by her side again, with the flower as well.The note had changed now. "Each coin holds a soul. Souls reaped at your hand. Do with them as you will. Lucifer gave them to deities. You empowered gods so he could make deals. Including two that saw to the hunting of Octavia herself."

He had proof, but it didn't matter. She would know it was true without the asking. He was curious who Sebastion had been. But he did not press the matter.

Elaya had seen him put the gold and flower in place, but had let him be. When Arya woke she had left to go see Sera anyway. She wasn't sure of the details of what Narxis was doing, but this was a dangerous game. But she trusted him to handle it. For now.

~

Amitiel woke the sorceress. With dinner on a tray. "Elaya wanted me to thank you for her. And tell you that if you wanted i am to take you to see her and Seraphina. She felt you could use some freedom from all of this for a bit. And Sera's good moods are always infectious."

Octavia was furious at his lack of respect of hers or Arya's privacy, "You followed me? How dare you?!"

She spun him around, getting into his face, "I've never met a man with so little respect to another's privacy. Have you no concern for her well being at all?"

Just then she heard the scream, the all too familiar sound and she hissed, steam actually bellowing from her mouth.

"What have you done to Arya?" she snarled, and danced past him, running into the barn. Arya was in the corner, shaking visciously and staring at the flower.

"GET IT OUT!" she screamed at it, clawing at her head until she bled, "GET IT OUT!"

Octavia grabbed the flower and stomped on it until it nothing more than a pile of of broken pieces, and kicked over the gold in her haste to get to Arya and stop her from clawing her face off, "What happened? What did you see?!"

Arya mouth opened and shut and the tears came pouring again. Octavia's head shot to the barn door where she could see a crowd forming.

"Leave us!" she demanded, her voice thick with an old power, "Master Gerry, please shut the door."

He seemed to be the only one not gawking, and therefor she hoped he would listen as she got Arya to sit down, her eyes wide.

"Arya, can you hear me? What was in your dreams?" Octavia should have known better than to let Arya sleep being this upset. Lucifer often visited her in her sleep, him or Baal, mostly with visions of her next contract, or instructions or meer messages. Almost always she woke screaming, and Octavia never asked but always wondered if they beat her in her dreams. And now, knowing Sebastian had been on her mind, there was no doubt Lucifer had punished Arya for thinking about him.

"Master Gerry, please send for Lady Elaya," she asked, calling to him, "And keep Narxis as far from Arya as possible. This is his doing, and until I know what happened, I cannot allow him near her."

~

Lairia woke to food, completely unaware of the drama that had unfolding that afternoon with Arya and Octavia. She thanked him for the meal but apologized for not wanting to yet leave her room. The sorceress was still healing, and the trip had spent a lot of her physical energy from the amount of sheer walking. She promised to visit soon.

Narxis listened calmly as the upheaval arose. He knew for a fact that Lucifer had not punished Arya.

he might. But Narxis doubted it.

Lucifer was pouting about being bested. So he did what he always did when one of his servants embarrassed him. he ignored them. he doubted Arya would hear from Lucifer anytime in the next two weeks.

But he had also blocked any possible channels of communication between Lucifer and Arya by a simple method. He had used the presence of scarabs, soul filled sovereigns, and some other items to result in a meeting between Lucifer and Micheal. Which was still ongoing, meaning that Lucifer was entirely out of touch for some time. likely days.

Luci never liked being told that he was breaking too many rules and being forced to rein in, and it always took time for him to bitch and moan before yielding to his Father.

So until then he sat up in the loft, in shadow, listening as Octavia soothed Arya, making sure he blocked his presence even from the hellhound.

Gerry looked on very concerned.

He looked at the flower, which created a blackspot on the barnfloor, then toward the women. "Can i do anything?"

~

Elaya had already heard. And had already demanded an explanation from Narxis. She didn't like it, but she couldn't argue his point. So she had given the only response she could.

She wouldn't be coming.

She stroked Sera's hair as they ate, her eyes bright as she studied the growing young woman. "So? How is it going?"

As Octavia got Arya to sit, not too worried about the wounds as they were already healing, she nodded her head to Gerry, beckoning him closer.

"Can you help me dispose of the gold, and whatever is left of the flower. It's best she can't see it."

"Flower..." Arya whispered, shaking.

"I swear Lucifer," Octavia sighed, resting her head against Arya's, "You will not do to her what you did to him. Not till you take the breath from my body."

Arya's hand flashed up and caught Octavia's, her eyes suddenly focusing, "Do not make that promise O. Never promise such a thing. He will take me before he touches you."

"Who was it?" Octavia asked, watching Arya take a shaky breath.

"Baal," Arya coughed, taking another breath, "He wasn't...happy with me. But my punishment was paid."

Arya turned her arms to face up and it was only then Octavia realized her hands were coated in blood holding Arya's wrists, which were drenched in blackened blood. Her arms were littered with fresh cuts, all bleeding slowly and yet none of them had started to heal yet. Octavia cursed under her breath. Lucifer was one thing, having her loyalty. But Baal was his right hand man, and a demon who most known for his torturous ways. If Lucifer needed to punish someone or thing, he sent Baal. And Baal was never tender. The cuts would heal, but they would scar for a while, a painful reminder to Arya.

"Arya, Narxis followed me," Octavia changed topics quickly, and the look of fear and anger that crossed Arya's eyes made Octavia's stomach fall a little more, "I did all my checks, but he did. And he saw and heard. I'm sorry."

Arya gritted her teeth, "We need to leave then, before he tells the others. These people believe in good. We must go Octavia."

~

Sera groaned as Elaya ruffled her hair and rolled her eyes, grabbing her food. She hadn't just done a little bit of growing. Overnight she had gone from an adorable ten year old to a sassy thirteen year old, who had been giving Jeziah lip all morning.

"It's fine," she puffed, sitting down to eat as Jeziah shrugged and mouthed 'teens' to Elaya.

Narxis threw the bag of gold at the women's feet. "you know what that trash is yes? bribes. bribes so Lucifer can buy Dragon eggs again. Powered by souls killed by Arya herself."

He sat across from them. "Spare me the outrage and the yelling. Yes I followed you. But we're alone now. Elaya isn't going to rescue you. I want some answers. And i can help Arya. She knows I can."

A small bloom of black flame rose up near her, the same flame that had healed her. It was bursting with power.

He looked at Octavia with cold blood red eyes. "Wanting to run from Elaya? After she promised you safety? That's interesting. Just why would you want to do that?"

The barn was sealed with black flames now. No one was getting in.

And Amitiel was outside shunting people away, with his own protections there, preventing the two from escaping until there were answers.

~

"Good to know. And how are you feeling?"

Elaya winked at Jeziah.

"I also brought you something Sera. If you want it."

Back
Top Bottom