Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Colliding Worlds (BurningWillows & Greeneyed23)

They refused, keeping their distance.

They did not know what she was, but they did know she was one of Elaya's troop, and since they had already slaughtered more than two hundred of their number, and so far solely on defense they didn't quite dare to lash out without aid.

Narxis stay just close enough to watch, letting Arya sense this now. He had no need to help, and no concern about it. he did not have the noble urges Amitiel did about a lady. He was very curious just what she would do to these stalkers.

The fact she hadn't run into the rest of their gang was beginning to irk her, as patience was not one of her qualities as a person. She wanted to get to bashing heads, and yet still they simply followed, neither trying to herd nor bait her forward. Amateurs. They obviously had no plan other than to try and catch her by surprise - which had failed - and she wondered if it might be best just to kill the two and leave, or perhaps hunt down the rest with her nose alone and attack them unguarded. Either or, she had the lust for blood growing in her stomach, and didn't want to wait no more.

The group suddenly dropped several nets upon her, each weighted down with full logs, the nets mired with bracken and thorns, followed by several more logs, seeking to trap her beneath the pile. They rushed her and began to tear at her exposed form, trying to tear at her flesh.

Arya looked up as the nets dropped and as they hit her she flattened herself, allowing them to cast over her, holding her down as the group surged, obviously excited that they had caught such a strange creature. As they surged and their claws came out they ripped at the net and the being beneath it...but only felt air.

"What the hell!" one yelled, snarling as he swiped at what looked at fur but nothing caught on his fingers.

"It's a trick," another growled, "How do we kill it?"

Her body swirled and lost shape, slipping through the net as her smoky tendrils regrew beside them all, reforming into her shapely, humanoid form. She was a beautiful creature and all eyes turned on her, crawling up her naked body as quite a few looked like they wanted to take her as their own now.

"A trick?" she purred, "Never. And kill me? You couldn't if you tried."

"What the hell are you?" one man snapped, obviously much more about his wits than some of his comrades.

Arya's blood red eyes turned on him as she spoke quietly, "Me? I'm hungry."

Her body dropped, instantly becoming smoke as her hound form regrew and surged forward, ramming into the first were who easily doubled her size. He fell and her teeth snapped his neck, blood pooling as her claws dug in and she tore him to pieces. Most watched in horror as she did so, until her head rose and she howled, an unearthly, terrifying noise that neither sounded like a wolf nor dog. It sounded like a ghostly whistle in the wind, like death itself was calling. Arya jumped up and tackled the next man, brushing past him as he fell into the net and shrieked, the thorns and brackens cutting into him. She took down each in turn, painting the clearing red with their blood and bodies. Body parts were thrown onto the net, slowly piling up as she made herself yet another pile to gorge on. Those who ran she chased down and dragged back screaming, or herded them right back from where they came. Before long not a single man stood, nor was there a single heart left. All that was was a clearing painted red, a pile of bodies, and a beautiful woman bathed in the blood of her enemies, sitting atop her pile happily eating away at a detached arm of one of the men.

Narxis double checked that no one had escaped, though he doubted it greatly. He was surprised there were no scouts or observers to keep an eye on things.

He checked the area once more, now very curious what Nickens was up to. Finding nothing he returned to Arya. He settled onto her trap lounging comfortably. "So...feel better?"

Aryas almost black eyes looked up as he came into view, the bloodlust in her making her look more demonic than ever. And yet it was an alluring image, the beautiful naked woman dark eyed and drenched, feeding with a viciousness known only to wolves and her.

"Loads," her voice was honey smooth and dripping in sass but she wasn't lying. A good hunt always eased her tensions, "hungry?"

She tossed a fairly meaty portion of a leg down towards him, almost grinning as if it was some inside joke, "go ahead. My treat. Or has this world softened your stomach as well as your mind?"

She took another bite and watched him, waiting for him to choose. She was quite enjoying picking on him but more than that, Arya felt it was due that someone reminded this demon of his truest nature.

"I know ten demons who would salivate of the thought of a meal like this," she gestured at her pile, "and the dessert that comes after."

Again with the devilish grin stretching at her lips, a glint of trouble in her eye as her gesturing hand continued up her body, flourishing at herself before gripping her meal and turning her attentions back to it. It was no real secret the deathhound enjoyed a few, if not all of the sins. Of all, greed and lust had to be her favorited. She had never felt true emotions for any one thing or being, but that didn't hinder her from enjoying others flesh in more ways than one.

He studied the meat and shook his head.

"My meals are more....filling."

His form manifested and his hand snatched out into the bodies, and a screaming form burst forth. It was darkly bright, dripping with sins and evils. A damned soul.

One could not eat a soul. but one could...enjoy it. He gripped it and the screams intensified, then it enveloped him. He shuddered and for a moment the even deeper truth of him flashed upon the plane. The grass beneath him paled. His body rippled with body and the veins sprang out in profusion over his chest and arms and his wings grew larger and heavier. The earth gave a short but powerful lurch, then everything faded and he was his 'normal' human looking self once more.

He scooped up the meat now and sniffed it. "i will admit. I have no taste for were-flesh anyway...but!" He tapped it and it became something other. It had no color, no true shape, nor was it living, yet somehow it howled in horror as he tilted his head back and let it drop down his throat.

He smiled, the burped. "Excuse me. Very nice. Thank you." He studied her calmly, his dark eyes now fully blackened with flecks of murdered blood and poisonous sulphur flashing in them. The reds and yellows seemed to spark off each other with dark energies. And he just smiled. All of his teeth were pointed now.

Arya felt her heart skip, but it wasn't in shock or surprise or even horror at his little display. No, it was far from it. Had she been in her hound form, she would have probably drooled. So even as those darkened eyes looked up at her she let her body slide down the pile until she was next to him, a mischievous yet intrigued glint in her eyes.

"Can't say I've met too many demons who know who to catch themselves a soul," she purred picking flesh from her nails, "It's usually just the reapers."

She looked up then and over across the field, as if looking at something. To anyone else, even Narxis, there was nothing there. But Arya was gifted. As a deathhound, it was her duty to take the lives of those owed to Hell, and send the damned souls down there. But of course, she could not lead the souls down, she was not the messenger but the destroyer. And thus the reapers would come and take the souls her tooth and claw had produced. Arya could see through the planes between this side and the land of the dead, where the reapers resided and ruled. It was not a gift she enjoyed, being as it only sprouted when there was souls unclaimed in her vicinity, but it helped her make sure the deaths she took, that their souls did not end up in heaven.

There was a reaper here now, although he was paying no attention to them, as they never did. Unlike necromancers who could communicate with the dead, Arya had no connections like that. It was simply only sight. If they wished to speak to her they could, but unless they made that contact, she was deaf to them. No one else aside from necro's could see them, and even then Arya knew most amateur necromancers couldn't, possibly due to reapers staying clear, or their powers being too weak...Arya never gave it much thought.

She only gave this reaper about two seconds of her attention before those blood red eyes turned back onto Narxis and she leaned into the bodies, giving him a once over as she licked blood from her fingers.

"Were-flesh is always delicious because there is no fear in it," she exclaimed, "I have never met a were afraid of their own death. Nor have I met a weak one. They are formidable hunts."

It was the highest praise she would give to her meal. They had indeed almost caught her off guard, and she would not admit it but she had been hunted by were's before. They had never harmed her, but their strategy, intelligence, and strength matched with speed always made them a good fight.

He might not be able to see the reaper at the moment, but he could smell it.

Strangely that trick he had learned from Elaya. But this one didn't need to know that.

He studied her calmly. "Some were's do fear. But then I enjoy the taste of fear. But pure flesh has long since lost appeal to me. Doesn't sate my needs. And blood...not nearly enough. Unless it's fresh. And far too many are protected to allow me that delight."

He gestured toward the town. "Such as many would be entertainers there. They bear the cross. I can have their bodies for a time and even sup on their fears, but i cannot harm them. And their blood is foul to me." he sighed then smiled.

"A soul is much more...fun. And of course it soothes even our Master's vilest moods. Feed directly into his power."

He reached up suddenly and snagged something that alighted within her hair. It was an actual scarab beetle. He blinked. They were supposedly extinct.

It tried biting him and was unable so began to dig at the blood on his fingers greedily. He looked up at her, then offered the creature. "He was trying to steal some of your meal."

His eyes went darker. Scarabs. Someone was playing a very dangerous game. Even Nickens could not possibly have these things. The Crush had killed the last known of these monsters and had mutated the survivors. Even Hell did not trust these little creatures any longer. More than one Hell spawn had been eaten alive by them. It should have been impossible, but Narxis had seen it. Six separate times.

These things ate...everything. It could not touch him now. He had hardened his flesh before he even grabbed it. Now he wondered who had unleashed them, and where the others were.

He spoke mentally to Amitiel. I just found a living scarab my friend. Kee a watchful eye out. And warn Elaya.

Amitiel did not reply, doing as he was bid. Including sounding his horn. Elaya looked up from Sera, whom she had been tickling, sniffed, then her head snapped toward Narxis and Arya. She sniffed again, then smiled at Jeziah, but flicked her eyes back and forth, warning him to silence before he could ask.

She dipped her head and kissed Sera's cheek, then nipped the tip of the girl's nose, making her squeal. "Just the make sure you give Seraphina a firebath. She's stinky."

"I am not!"

Elaya sniffed again. "i dunno. Someone around here stinks. And it isn't me...so if it isn't you...." Four eyes flashed to Jeziah and they both growled in the voice of betrayal. "You!" Elaya laughed tickling the girl again.

Scarabs. Damnit. They would attack even Phoenixes. Not in fire form of course but they could do a lot of damage. And if they were the mutated species their acid could do even more harm.

She let none of these thoughts reach her face however, still tickling the laughing Sera, her nose telling her that there was but one scarab free for the moment.

~

Her nose was correct. The mage snarled as he hammered down on the lid of their habitat. He had said he needed something stronger than cork to seal his containers. But noooooo. Nickens knew better.

Well now Nickens had lost a serving girl. The one with the big tits. And nearly that smelly fish girl he was so taken with.

The mage ran his hand through his shoulder length blue hair. Even he didn't know why it was blue. He did know why he couldn't grow a beard, but that didn't matter. A scarab mutate had escaped his laboratory. And the ranch.

Oh well. Now he could study their eating patterns. The dead serving wench lay on his examination table nude. For a wonder the scarab had not harmed her impressive bust. The mage did not fondle them, but he could enjoy looking.

Instead the little beast had bitten her in her lower back, the acid paralyzing her as it burrowed into her spine, then literally ate it's way up her spine and into her brain, then dug a hole out through her cheek. And in moments.

She had been bringing some dinner to the fish girl. Tanya? Tasha? Whatever.

He continued studying the corpse. Which was still warm. Oddly enough the ghastly wounds produced no blood. The acid had forced the body to seal upon itself, preventing even drainage.

"Rather horrible...but useful. But I don't have enough to kill these meddlesome fools.....hmmmm." He studied the corpse, then the container of raging beetles, and grinned.

An hour later he dropped the jar of beetles into a container much like the one Tatia had been in for her healing, then leapt back as it was sealed. The beetles burst forth and began to devour the corpse. The sound of their meal was rather horrifying, and their pleased reeding chilled even his hard heart. But they fed. And they multiplied. Not in great numbers. But they did multiply. He nodded at this and made a note to get bodies for his experiments. The cattle perhaps? Or did scarabs only nest and multiply in human flesh? He didn't know.

Yet.

Aryas face never broke it's calm composure as his fingers brushed her hair, sending a jolting current through her as if he was electricity. Odd. That had never happened before, not with any mortal nor demon who had crossed hairs with her. Her eyes darkened and narrowed as she took in the site of the scarab. Fuck those meddling little beasts. They could always ruin a good meal. Suddenly her pile of trophies became a lot less appealing and she stood up quickly, growling at the air in front of her. The reaper was next to her, giving her a look as it summoned the damned souls and the grimaced at the little insect, turned, and disappeared.

"Even reapers hate those buggers," Arya growled, "If ever a creature to show Heaven's god has no mercy, it is that one. Nasty things."

She remained at a distance from it and Narxis, knowing well that while it could not lasting harm to her, it definitely could leave an acid sting if it latched on or dug in. Suddenly a horn sounded and Arya jumped, her body moving into a stance that was half crouched, almost like she was ready to run or tackle someone. An inhuman growl left her throats and her eyes surveyed the area. Any shred of what might be called humanity in Arya was gone. Here was only a deathhound in her prime, on alert and still blood hungry.

"Angels," she snarled, her head whipping around as tendrils of smoke begin to slither about her body, the flesh giving away to her truer nature, "may their screams reach the heavens."

Her eyes turned to Narxis but Arya could barely recognize him, not only by his now demonic appearance, but because all memories were erased when the thought of a true hunt came. Still, she hadn't bolted. Instead she Cocked her head and stared at him with hungry eyes till her mouth opened and a dark, yet almost lustful voice echoed from her throat.

"Come hunt with me demon. Let us taste the flesh of heaven."

~

Octavia had awoken to the sound of the horn, and without hesitation jumped to her feet, ignoring the protests from Lairia to stay laying down as she bolted out of the barn, brandishing her sword in hand. She spotted Amitiel with the horn and her readied battle hand dropped a bit, but not her guard.

"Where is Arya?!" She exclaimed, nearing him, "that sound will no likely set her off. Why were you blowing it Sir Amitiel? You know you are in the presence of a hell child and her companion. It is not wise to tease the fates."

Octavia eyes scanned the area even as she spoke, needing to know which direction Arya would pounce from. The deathhound had no patience for angels, and the only thing saving Amitiel from a fight with her was Octavia's asking of Aryas compliance. But the girl was hard wired and such a noise could set off the hound in her, drowning the only rational part of her, the humanity she refused to acknowledge.

~

Jeziah didn't like the sound. Not that he knew what it meant but Elayas look was cause enough to worry. He kept calm though, or looked the part for Seras sake.

"I don't need a bath," he laughed, "but if I must, then so must my little sister!" He jumped up and caught her, making her squeak as he tossed her in the air and caught her.

"Now then," he spoke, "I think Elaya needs to go see her friends for a bit."

"Will she come back?" Seras big eyes looked to Elaya then to her brother.

"Tomorrow," he stated, looking to Elaya, "she has lots of people to care for so let's ask her to visit tomorrow when it's good."

Elaya nodded. "He's right little one. I'll see you then. You keep working. You're getting so good!"

She kissed the girl and hugged them both, then took off.

Not toward Amitiel, but Arya.

~

Amitiel grunted. "Our other methods of communication have been caught, used, and understood. But this only I can utilize. And it means something only to those who can hear it. As for your friend..." He glorified and shot into the air, until he was out of sight and far above her reach.

~

Elaya skidded to a stop beside Narxis, for the moment ignoring Arya. She studied the scarab and growled. "The Children of Apep. Wonderful. Kill it."

Narxis crushed it, then engulfed it in hellfire.

Elaya then turned to look at Arya. She had not heard what was said, but she could tell an eager hunter from miles away. "You wish to hunt again? I doubt there are any proper prey for your skills nearby. And Amitiel is....speaking to some friends."

Narxis arched an eyebrow. "Who?"

Elaya nodded toward the still burning hellfire. "Ra of course. He was the one who commanded the destruction of all scarabs. To learn they are returned...well-" She paused as for a moment the sun flickered. It did not darken, but for a moment was actually so bright that she had to close her eyes against it.

When it passed Narxis was blinking and rubbing his eyes with his free hand. "Ow!!"

Elaya shrugged. "That's what happens when you upset the Sun god." She looked at Arya again. "So what will you do death-hound?"

Aryas eyes narrowed as a female entered the clearing, ignoring the deathhound and speaking to the demon before her calmly. Obviously neither were interested in a hunt. Fine by her, more honey gold blood for her tongue then. She took a step back even as the sun darkened, unnoticed by Arya as she turned to smoke and then to hound form, her teeth dropping with saliva. The woman turned and spoke and her face tugged at a memory but the bloodlust washed it away and the hunger ignored her words as she sprung forward into the trees, racing towards where the horn had blown.

~

There were days even Octavia agreed with Arya that angels were nothing more then feather brains, especially when they thought themselves too mighty. As he flow off she growled under her breath and gripped her sword tighter, looking into the woods.

"Octavia, Arya said you needed rest," Lairia stepped up.

"Too late for that now," she sighed, "please Lady Lairia, get everyone inside and bound the house with magics. Arya is bound to be approaching and I cannot promise she will be in a right state of mind."

Octavia must have looked grim because Lairia turned on her heel and started yelling out names, gathering the group and children in doors and encasing the walls with a protective spell the kept all out. Meanwhile Octavia pressed her hand to her bandages, welding them freshly wet and cursing her flesh body for healing slowly from Aryas venom. She stood there, waiting till the leaves rustled and a pair of blood red eyes shown in the shadows of the trees, pinning her cool grey eyes with a gaze.

"Arya," she spoke loudly, "I can see you. And hear you. There are no angels. No hunt."

A snarl erupted from the woods and the hound jumped out, her body twice in size and ferocious, the smoke swirling within her casting an odd but ominous look about her. Octavia gripped her sword tighter, wishing she had another. Not that they would do any good against a beast made of smoke.

"It's was a false alarm," Octavia spoke calmly and the growls erupted again, Arya clearly not impressed, and Octavia was losing her patience, knowing her words were falling on almost dead ears, "now Arya that's enough! There isn't an angel-"

Arya suddenly lunged, her body hitting Octavia's in one pounce as the dragonling screamed, her chest on fire, her sword wedged between her and Aryas muzzle, keeping her from biting down once more.

"Snap...out...of....it,"Octavia forced each word out through the pain, surprised a little at the weight Arya carried for only being smoke, "this is...the bloodlust...not you!"

Elaya had chased Arya. As had Narxis.

Now Narxis moved forward. Elaya reached for him but he snatched his arm away with a snarl.

He marched up to the struggling women, and grabbed Arya. Not by her body or even her hair but by her very shadow. And he hurled her across the yard. Then he spoke in the tongue of the Pit. "SILENCE!!"

His nature manifested once again. Elaya sensed it coming and grabbed Octavia dragging her away.

This time Narxis did not just demonize. He burst forth into an inferno of black flames, slightly reminiscent of Sera and Jeziah. The flames settled into a roiling cloak wrapped about him, while his skin had charred, and a burnished golden crown lay upon his head.

The authority of Hell itself welled within him as he glared at Arya. he lacked Lucifer's power or might, but he was certain in the power of his place. He was a Prince of Hell, and would be obeyed. A small snigger sounded and his visage grew even darker and more terrible. Lucifer's mark appeared on his forehead, telling the hellhound that her master had given Narxis authority.

It did not say over who. Or what. Or whether she had to obey. But Narxis burned with the powers of the inferno. And she would have to somehow overcome him. A being she could not hurt, and could not overpower.

Elaya groaned. "he's showing off....damnit Narxis." She drew Octavia back some more as his flames flashed out and over Elaya's face and chest. She did not flinch but she was now coated in thickly black soot. She coughed and spit.

"Asshole."

Octavia wasn't ready when the hound was suddenly pulled off. Not only because it was a near possible feat in her true form, but because the girl's were head to head, growling and snarling at each other. So it came as a shock as she saw Arya fly and she scrambled up even as hands started to pull her back.

"Don't hurt her!" Octavia ordered, losing for a second her mannered and polite tone as she worried they would punish Arya, "It's not her fault! It's her nature."

She let Elaya pull her back but her eyes stayed glued to the scene, actually impressed by Narxis' manifestation. And she knew Arya would be too. The hound was already picking herself up and shaking her head, before those red eyes fell upon Narxis. Her teeth bared as she pulled her lips back, like a dog trapped in a corner, but she didn't lunge, nor let out a growl. Instead her eyes dropped after a few seconds and she bowed her head, bending her front two legs until she looked to be kneeling. Arya remained in that position, eyes to the ground, in a half knelt position. It was a sign of respect for a hellspawn of higher standard.

"Don't hurt her," she stated again, pulling herself from Elaya's grip and stepping forward, ignoring the flames altogether as they licked at her feet, her skin not even hot. She was a dragonling after all, and it came with a few perks, if not many. Not that she could walk through Phoenix fire and make it through alive, but these flames did not hold the magical properties, nor the heat that a phoenix flame did.

"You hear me?" she continued, "I'm tired of all this hardheadedness. Pardon my rude tongue, but none of you seem to be taking me seriously. Your angelic friend fled when I told him off for sounding that horn, and now you look set to punish Arya for her nature. I won't allow it. Your dominant play might work on her Narxis, but you aren't fooling me."

~

Meanwhile at the Golden Ranch Tatiana was enjoying the sunny day - actually enjoying it - as her bare feet squished in the grass and dirt and her body swirled and and bent backwards, narrowly avoiding being hit in the head with a staff. She spun, her hand sinking into the ground as she used it to do a backflip and connect her foot into her opponent's jaw, knocking him back. Then on her feet once more she rushed forward and hit him hard with her elbow in the stomach, sending him sprawling.

"Bitch," the man growled, holding his jaw, "She broke my jaw."

"Excellent execution," a tall man standing over them was watching, "But Tatiana, you left your stomach open when you flipped back. You need to flip faster, or curl so no one drives a sword through you in battle."

Tatia's eyes flickered to him and she nodded, unspeaking. Not that she could speak if she wanted to. A large metal mouthpiece lay over the lower half of her face, covering her mouth and nose, showing off only her bright ocean blue eyes. It was held in place by a strap around the back of her neck, instead of digging into her skin, this one much more preferred by the siren. It came part with the rest of her new gifted armor that had been handcrafted and melded to fit her perfectly and fluidly, complimenting her rogue fightstyle. Most of the armor lay in her room, except for the under armor, the small cloak and hood, and of course her half mask. Tatia wanted to get used to these items so she felt comfortable with them in battle.

"You deaf? The bitch broke my jaw!" the man scrambled up, spitting as he spoke, still holding his jaw.

"And what shall I do for you?" the trainer turned, his cold dark eyes pinning the smaller man down, "Nickens wants her trained, so I am training her."

"His new fucking pet," the man spluttered, "What's she got the rest of us ain't?"

As he whined to the trainer his focus wasn't on Tatia and neither had noticed yet that she had slipped up behind the man, pulling her mask down as her rosy pink lips stretched in a devilish grin.

"I have power," she replied in a honey sweet voice, thick with magic that made both men shudder and want for her. The one complaining about his jaw shuffled to face her, his eyes wide and fearful, and yet he didn't make a move. She loved the fear in their eyes now, how easily she could turn it into undying want. Nickens had given her that gift. One of the many gifts he had given his little ocean princess.

"Do you want me?" she asked in a melodious voice too perfect to the mortal ear.

"Yes," both men replied, even the trainer caught in her snare.

"Do you want to please me?" she asked.

"Desperately," the man before her whined, and she could see he was starting to bulge at the thought of having such a fine woman. The trainer nodded too, but he seemed a bit more in control of his urges.

"Good," she purred, "Remember this. Remember how I make you feel when I speak to you. How good you feel..."

It was like a drug. Both of them were wide eyed now, but the fear was gone. All she could see was a desperate want in their eyes. And when she would leave they would feel the withdrawal of her voice. She was getting better at it now. At controlling them; at leaving them wanting more of her power. These mortal men were easy to presuade, and even more so to convince they needed her to live. She was sure somewhere in their heads a rational thought was telling them this was magic and not their true ambitions, but the power of a sirens voice on a mortal was undeniable. And since most of these men had almost never heard of a siren, none had their guards up. All the more perfect for her.

The man before her whimpered as his need became stronger and she took a step back, smirking, "Oh no. You must show you are worthy of having my body before I give you what you want most."

"I want you," he whined.

Like catching flies.

"Then obey," she purred, "I will call on you when it is your time. Till then, carry on as you always have. But remember this feeling. You will only get it when I speak to you."

The trainer was tranced too but he hadn't spoken, only nodding. This one was stronger. She would make mention to Nickens. Slowly she lifted her mask and replaced it, silencing herself. It took a minute before the power over them broke and they both stood there blinking, coming back to their senses. But the seed had been placed. Tatia could only bend their wills, and she had. She had made them willing for her. Their thoughts and beings were their own and they would go about their days, thinking about her now and then but unknowing the control they had willfully given her until she called upon them.

Bowing she took her leave, grabbing her boots and stepping across the field, barefooted, into the main ranchhouse - which was no small facility - in search of her own master. She found him pouring over a map with a few of his most trusted, and her eyes turned to the sorcerer waiting near the far wall, her eyes lowering as he looked upon her.

"Sir," one of them piped up upon seeing the siren, a flicker of worry crossing his face, "The siren is out of her room. Someone must have let her out."

"Idiot," another sighed, "Have you not heard the news. The sorcerer did...something...to her and she's-"

"Shut up you two," another cut in, "She can hear, you know?"

The sorcerer did something to her? Did what? She tried to think about it but suddenly a mind numbing sharp pain cut through her head and she winced, taking a step back. Why did it hurt so badly? She forgot what she was trying to remember as the migraine grew and her hands balled into fists. Just as quickly as it came it went though and she relaxed, having already forgotten what she had been thinking about that had made the pain come. Her cold eyes surveyed the room as if she had just entered and she bowed her head again to the sorcerer, a natural reflex for her now whenever she saw the man. Then she sauntered up to Nickens and wrapped her arms around one of his, her eyes dancing a little as she looked over his shoulder at the map.

"Got yourself a pet there Nickens?" one of the vampiric advisers closest to him grinned, "Quite the catch?"

Narxis snarled and Elaya yaniked Octavia back again as this time black flames flashed out at the dragonling.

Elaya raised her arm and the flames split away from her flesh. She hissed and shook her hand. "he isn't going to punish her Octavia."

Narxis moved toward Arya and crouched, cupping her jaw and making her look into his empty malevolent eyes. he grinned, his teeth now fangs. "Let's go hunt. I know of something more...fun than angels."

He leaned down and whispered into her ear. "Fugitive fallen." Angels that had not had the fortitude to serve Hell, and had fled to the mortal plane. They were powerful, but free to be attacked by one and all. And they always worked in groups, were always well protected, and fought very well.

His eyes glittered. "There are three less than twenty miles away. let's go play with them."

His darkness grew deeper.

All of these words had been in hellspeech.

Elaya shuddered then growled at Octavia. "he isn't going to punish her. The bastard is flirting with her."

Narxis was now stroking under Arya's jaw, trying both to give her pleasure but also to work her up. If they werte going to hunt he would have true prey.

Elaya rolled her eyes. "And Amitiel left because of scarabs. not because you chewed him out. Mutate scarabs that endangered even your friend there. He had to go tell Ra. I can't. narxis and Ra are on very bad terms, and I'm certainly not sending you. Amitiel is the only divine messenger I have now with Drea dead."

~

Nickens kissed tatia's neck. he was amazed at how well it worked. He had even let the mad fool magician talking him into meeting the girl.

And now he regretted not doing this sooner. She was much easier to deal with this way. And more importantly she was afine peice. It had been some time for him.

he rolled his shoulders to let her snuggle against him, until the fool opened his mouth. His eyes came up, yellow gold with malevolent hate filled anger.

"Tatiana my love. Your Grace. Would you mind....." His eyes met her's, then flicked toward the rude speaker.

"For me?" He gazed down into her eyes, not willing her, not commanding, but asking. Giving her the choice to defend his honor. To prove herself in his eyes.

Octavia blew out her breath as she relaxed, trusting Elayas word. Why Narxis would be flirting with Arya, and what he hoped to gain wasn't lost on Octavia, although she knew he had quite the ways to go to truly impress her. Sure he could get her friend into bed. Arya loved the sinful pleasures next to any mortal, but to gain her trust and loyalty took patience. Something Octavia had taken almost months to reach when she first met the girl.

"I'm sorry," she looked at Elaya, "most take her violent mood and decide to punish her. Few understand her besides from me. I'm just...protective."

While they were speaking, Aryas ears swivelled to listen to Narxis, his deep voice drowning all else out. She couldn't help but drool at the thought of angelic blood, even fallen angels were a treat she could not resist. And the offer came in a delicious package, nonetheless: this look did everything for her. As he flashed his fangs she showed him hers before her shadowy form shifted and before him she returned to flesh. His hand was still under her jaw as she let out a raspy moan, as if his presence pleasured her. Slowly she stood and without warning sauntered a little closer, her naked body brushing his as his darkness enveloped around her. Her blood red eyes danced as she looked up at him, her hands hitting his chest. Her chin tilted up as if she was going to kiss him and slowly she leaned in.

"Now you've really made me hungry," she groaned, lips only an inch away so he could feel her breath, "first one there gets first pick."

In a flash she shifted and bounded off into the trees, her hound form disappearing, a smile almost on her lips at how entertaining the game of flirting could be.

~

Tatia would have flashed a smile as he kissed her neck, but the mask kept her from showing it off. She kept it on though as a symbol mostly. Her slowly growing group of followers already knew when her mask came off they would get to here her powerful voice. And of course she never wore it to bed, especially on the nights she'd sneak into Nickens room.

Her eyes were snared by Nickens and his question was barely off his lips before her hand was pulling down her mask and a few of the men were already nervous and backing away, seeing the glint in her eyes.

"Anything for you," she moaned, leaning up and kissing him softly before detaching herself and sauntering over to her prey, "so you like my body?"

The man turned and his eyes showed defiance as he sneered, "you don't scare me siren. Your voice has no hold on the immortal, even if your body is delicious looking."

"Oh I know my voice doesn't work," she shrugged, sliding up against him, her body pressing to his as a hunger shone in his eyes, "but my body seems to? Are you jealous of what Nickens has? Would you rather have me all to yourself?"

She wasn't using her powers but instead her sexuality, making the man horny as he forgot the rest of the room and his arms circled her hips, squeezing her tight ass

"Perhaps a little," he breathed, "the least he could do is share you."

She had gotten the answer she needed. But it was all too easy to toy with him.

"You'd stab him in the back like that? Just to get a taste of my fine, soft body." With one hand she moved his hands up and down her sides, letting him fondle her curves over the soft cloth she wore.

"I...I might," he was caught like a fly in a trap, his body leaning over hers.

Her eyes widened a little as she wrapped her arms around him more, "you'd really stab him in the back just like..."

Suddenly a dagger enriched with magics slide out of her sleeve and she impaled him through the back, driving it straight through his heart, "...this."

His eyes widened as his body already began to crumple at her feet, dying quickly with fear in his eyes. She turned to the other men, her eyes enraged now.

"Let that be your warning if you ever think about double crossing Nickens,," she strutted back over and kissed his ear, whispering in it, "did that please you baby?"

Narxis grinned, then flicked his wings in a salute to Elaya and Octavia and was off.

He kept close to Arya, but not atop her. Making her feel his presence, but little else.

He used this to guide her south. Several miles. Ina small ghost town the fugitive fallen and their guards were resting, drinking, and fucking to their heart's content.

Such was their way. When an angel falls it falls hard, and when a fallen flees even Lucifer, it is usually because the entity in question has come to desire the joys of evil too much to commit to Lucifer's plan.

These three were such. Kanis, Libal, and Fewsa. Lovers. They were currently in the only decent room of the town, deep in rut. They were also smoking, snorting, drinking, shooting, and all sorts of other intoxicant introductions to themselves and each, even as they thrust, fondled, licked, bit and so on.

They planned a whole day of such pleasures and were only getting started.

A third of the guard were on duty, and thus not allowed to drink, smoke, or otherwise distract themselves. They were all very pumped up on crystallized demon blood however, and before they had gone on duty, all of them had been....visited by the rented flesh. To prevent their minds from wandering.

So now they had eaten, were sated sexually, and they were surrounded by the sounds of perversion and debasement. All they needed now was someone, something to maim and/or kill.

Narxis knew all this and smirked. Souls being tainted, pushed to becoming infernal even in their flesh. This would be fun.

~

Nickens barely looked up until Tatia returned to him.

He cupped her chin and suckled at her lips, drawing her in, his hand clasping her ass and pulling her in tight as he ground his own erection against her sex. "You are a naughty one. But so good at it."

He kissed her again, squeezed her ass, then turned his head to look back at the map. He kept her pressed there against him, still openly groping her.

He liked seeing the others drool over her, and hate him for his open use of her. he considered fucking her right there, but no. They didn't deserve that treat.

He pointed with his free hand. "Alright. We have to get more numbers. Access the old accounts. Hire everything with a pulse. i don't care how you get them here. Just do it."

He did not wait for an argument as he raised Tatia with the hand on her ass and took her into her bedroom which was closer. He threw her down onto the bed and pressing her face first into the mattress, took her slowly, powerfully, enjoying every moment of it, letting her enjoy it as well. His hands roamed her body, tugged her hair, his teeth gliding over her skin.

"Do you love me my princess?"

As they got closer to the ghost town Arya could start to smell them and their sins, and a part of her was hungry to join in. The smell of lust and alcohol was heightening her excitement. At this rate the hound would feel higher than a kite after this delicious meal, the bloodlust thudding their her veins. A couple drinks and a couple routs in bed with a man sounded like a grande finale to her.

It was obvious Narxis had snapped her humanity back into place, as much as Arya would deny having one. As she bolted through the trees her thoughts were mixed with the ideas of the fallen at her feet and the luscious fantasy of Narxis in her bed. She couldn't help herself wanting just a fraction of the demon he revealed to be. His darkness called to her, inviting her in.

~

Tatia moaned into his mouth as he stole his kisses, his firm grip on her ass exciting her. The feel of his erection was almost too much for the siren not to undress right there and take him there, wanting him as she always did when he got this way.

After he spoke she added, "and send them to me for...initiation."

She gave them a wicked grin then let out a giggle as Nickens lifted her. Her legs wrapped around his hips and before they had even entered her room she was half undressed, tossing her clothes into a corner and of pulling her leggings off before he planted her on the bed and entered her slowly but forcefully, impaling her with his powerful thrusts. She loved every inch of pleasure coursing through her body as his teeth grazed her back and his hands roamed.

"Of course I do my king," she gasped as he thruster deeply, "my body, heart and loyalty are yours to keep. Who else but you?"

Something snagged in her memories as she said that but she could not remember a time being loved before Nickens. Again those thoughts felt...weird...but when she tried to think about it the migraine came back and she quickly was distracted by sex once more, the headache vanishing and those thoughts dying

Narxis landed with a flourish, cutting her off. He gripped her shoulder, and pointed into the town. "They are our for the taking. Do you want the sentries for yourself? or shall we each take a side and meet with the fallen?"

~

He smirked and drew back. He pulled her off the bed, then pushed her to her knees, slipping his length into her mouth.

"Such a good girl. My beautiful princess."

His eyes glowed with mad danger as he pressed himself toward her throat.

Arya was already slowing when they reached the edge of the forest that broke off into a small patch of grass before the town. She shuddered in anticipation as Narxis landed lightly beside her, his hand touching her shoulder - or what would be her shoulder as the shadows swirled around his fingers. Her eyes looked up as he spoke and she curled into herself as she instantly shifted back and straightened, her naked body quite close to his. Tendrils of his darkness snaked over her bare skin and it made her shiver as she looked towards the town.

"Take a side," she stated, not wanting to waste time speaking when the hunger for blood was this high, "I'll take west."

She didn't wait for his answer but danced forward into the trees westward. In no time she reached the town and slaughtered the sentries on duty, gorging herself on their hearts before becoming shadow and slipping forward, sneaking further into the town, intent on finding these fallen.

~

Tatiana obliged, neither complaining nor withholding her talents. Some part of her urged to please this man, and do anything he wanted of her. She took his entire member in, sucking at it vigorously as she looked up at him, moaning as he complimented her.

Narxis smirked watching her go, then wheeled east.

He went a different way.

He danced between targets.

Slashing this throat, severing this femoral, snapping this neck, decapitating this fool, devouring this soul whole, ripping out this heart, making these three explode within their own skins, and more besides. Hellfire burst up. Spikes of Hades impaled more. his wings struck some so hard they splatted into mush against the ground or walls.

Then he got creative.

He turned a beer into acid that ate through the drinker's mouth, throat, stomach and spine, burning out through his taint. One woman, who was serving as the source of a rather rough train did not notice when the cocks in her began to rot, then she and her boys all screamed into husks.

Two men erupted into geysers of blood which ignited flames, setting the whole town alight.

Still more screamed in fear and began to shoot at each other.

Blood flew out and fell in splats all over town, and everywhere it did more flames sprouted. Save in the main building target. He alighted there before the door and leaned against it, looking very powerful and deadly, waiting for Arya.

~

Nickens cupped her head, stroking her hair and neck gently, then stiffened, pressing deep into her and unloading into her stomach.

"Oooh you are such a good girl." He kept her in place, then let her go. "Put me away please my dear." he took great pleasure in her servile attitude.

Arya had gotten to the main building first, having spent little time playing with her meals, the lust for their hearts too strong. But hearing the screams enticed her to see what Narxis was doing and so she slide through the shadows, remaining out of form as she slide along walls until she could see, completely invisible in the shadows. What she saw impressed her, a feat few could achieve. How relentless he was, how dark and disturbing his tortures were, these were the mark of a true demon - a strong and viscious one nonetheless. Where had this man been days before when she met Narxis? The soft fool she had claimed him to be around his feather headed friend and the group was not the man playing in fountains of blood now. She almost stepped out to taste the fools he destroyed, but knew better, her nostrils smelling the acid in some of their bodies. She followed his destruction, watching it with gaining interest until he finished. As he arrived at the meeting point and leaned against the door she slipped into the alley beside and reformed, hiding any of her lustful feelings towards the darkened but powerful man waiting for her and stepping out.

"You took a while," she growled, but almost in a playful tone as she brushed her body past his and turned the knob hard enough it broke, "Started to think you'd need help."

~

Tatia gulped it all down greedily, her eyes never leaving his even as he pulled out and she licked his tip clean.

"I am," she nodded, "Of course."

Doing as he asked she readjusted him and zipped up his pants before rising and wrapping her arms around his neck, "Am I good enough to sleep with you tonight my King?"

She wasn't always allowed, but she hated the nights they locked her in her own room, nothing but the sounds of her breath for company, as she waited for morning to come. She'd rather sleep with him, allowing him full access to her gorgeous body for most the night before they would collapse in sleep in his soft silk sheets.

Narxis reached out and grabbed her.

Not her body. Not even her spirit. But her very being. he drew her close and enveloped them both in his dark flames for a moment.

He grinned deep within that endless darkness and sighed happily. "Mmmmm. you taste even better than the souls." He released her. he had not truly done anything, but he had let the true depths of his evil lance out to brush against her core should she allow it.

'Only thing I need help with is deciding on how to kill these three."

The door opened to reveal the three now encased in blood ice, a special trick from hell that prevent even the Fallen from fleeing. It couldn't hurt them, but it stopped them. The position they had been in was both incredibly sexual, but also very....odd.

~

He considered her, then smiled. "certainly my dear. But you will wear that purple outfit I got you."

Arya's breath caught and she almost elbowed him in a jerk reaction of self-preservation until she realized what he was doing, feeling herself drawn right up to him, his dark flames cascading around both of them. In seconds he released her, but the connection and his words had been enough to make her shiver in the anticipation of what more he had in store. Trying to regain control of herself she steadied her breath and stepped in behind him, peering around him at the three incased in blood ice.

"What position is that?" she asked rather loudly, looking to Narxis for an answer as she wasn't quite sure what they had been doing, other than the obvious.

~

She nodded enthusatically, "I will bathe in honey too for you, so that my skin is the way you like it most."

She retracted her arms and slipped past him, opening her door and peering out as she caught two men passing by.

"You," her Siren Voice slipped out instantly and both looked at her, waiting for her command, "You are being treated for your servitude. Come in and bathe me for our master."

They were two she had already gotten to, so her command was easily accepted, as both turned and stepped in, quickly rushing to the bathroom to draw her a bath.

"I will build you an army," she purred as she returned to Nickens, "See how they want what I ask and command? All your men will die for you my love, with a simple sound of my voice. For you."

"Well...it would normally be called a dp. But she has multiple in each. As do they...And he upside down...and he was levitating...so...yeah that's gotta be the Curse of Babylon. not bad you guys...but you forgot the slaves body worshipping."

"they wanted triple. And guaranteeeee-eee-eed protection." They were shivering, and the speaker's teeth chattered.

Narxis smirked. "Such a pain to have such little power huh?"

"Fuck you."

"And in the presence of a lady. Lady Arya will you abide such language?"

His eyes danced, daring her to show off. Let him see her real work.

~

Nickens grinned watching her, and kissed her cheek, fondling her. "You are wonderful my princess. You bathe. i need to go feed."

He squeezed her again, then went off.

In the lab he sighed happily. "you did good magicman. You sure you don't want any? She's a fine piece of ass....i wonder if she'll let me fuck her up the ass?"

"Of course she would. she's a slut."

The magician moved past, muttering to himself as he moved beakers and flasks about rather wildly. Finally he found what he wanted, took a heavy load in his syringe, injected it into Nicken's arm, brachial artery, and pushed the plunger.

Nickens groaned, once more growing hard. "guna need her again soon..."

The magician grunted ignoring his boss.

Back
Top Bottom