Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily: "some say that the most powerful legendaries will only obey to those with a good heart. that´s why ghetsis needed N. that aside, it probably takes a certain amount of resemblance to the legendary, like yveltal i can get quite merciless when pushed."

She blushes in embarrassment, she had run off her mouth again.

"that said, i´m pretty sure if i ever did try to abuse this power someone would show up and stop me."

Mike listened to the two of them before he offer a piece of advice. "Take it from me Lilly, all legendary are stubborn. My Zekrom is a hot head who can be very stubborn. Though he does love a good fight if he can get it. Sometimes I swear he's just edging Pokemon on for a fight" Mike said with a chuckle. He was still thinking about his strategy for the water gym. He was tempted to go in their with Orin and Shelia since he was not sure Silver was ready to battle yet.

"Well, that explains that I got pissed off with my Xerneas, she refuses to fight when I send her out every time. I used to punish her by having Nicasio using Poison Jab on her, then have healed her when she accepts it. Look at her now, she finally listens to my commands," Sabrina said. "Now that might say that was me being extremely harsh, but if you wanted to do some good, you have to play cruel."

Mike clearly was not impressed by Sabrina treatment of Xerneas so he said to her "The thing is, by treating her cruelty, deep down she's completely frightened of you and does not truly believe in you at all. She may even hate you because you've shown you care more for your other pokemon instead of showing love to her as well. I could even prove to you that, using that tactic has in fact weakened her".
Mike paced for a few seconds before he whistle a tune. If Sabrina had listened during her journey to Unova. She would recognise it as a Unova tone. There was silence for a time before the powerful beating of wings broke the silence and behind Mike landed a large, mighty and powerful Black dragon with red eyes who stared at Sabrina and Lilly before he lower his head and got stroked by Mike before he said in a slighty Sarcastic but happy tone "Good morning hero, enjoying the journey your on" which Mike chuckled and nodded at "Of course Ideals, but I miss all of you as well"

"But, that's where I start turning a new leaf, I eventually apologize to Xerneas, as well to my other after some mysterious trainer approach me," Sabrina just sighed, but continued. "I still regret doing that, that still continues to replay in my mind." Sabrina takes one look at Zekrom, before she stumbles back. "Woah, where did that Zekrom came from?"

Mike looked at Sabrina and said "I called him, as I told you. When I was journeying in Unova after my 14 birthday. I became the Hero of Ideals and Zekrom is bonded to me just as I am to him. I can summon him to me at anytime since he did not want to be trapped in a pokeball all the time" Ideals nodded but pointed out "But you still carry around the ball you caught me in so you can return me when I need healing"

Sabrina was wondering who is Zekrom is talking to. "Wait, is Zekrom talking to me or is her talking to you? I'm wondering is he talking to one of us." Sabrina was wondering who has the Pokeball.

Mike chuckled and raised an eyebrow at her, clearly she had not been paying attention. "He's talking to me of course Sabrina, unless your secretly a hero of Unova which honestly is highly unlikely since Reshrim is with N and Zekrom with me. I suppose there is Kyrium but he choose not to be bound to anyone since he is the left over shell of the original dragon that the other two came from"

"I summoned him here for two reason, number one was that I wanted to see him again and I could sense he was in this region and two because I want to battle Sabrina Xerneas. I want to know, if Xerneas has truly forgiven Sabrina for her treatment at both your hands. I can sense this by both her strength and by how she responds to her command. Oh just FYI, Ideals kinda had a crush on Xerneas when he first met her and I think she had a little one on him. Because there's only one legendary of each. I believe you own her" Mike told them which made Ideals blush and look away

Sabrina chuckles. "In fact, " Sabrina said, pulling a Master Ball. "I do. Oh, by the way, your Zekrom might have a hard time because he's weak to fairy, ground, dragon, and ice. Don't worry, I'll go easy on you."

Lily stayed silent, she had seen Xerneas before, but had not know that Sabrina went about taming her so painfully.

Wanting to watch the impending battle, she stepped back to give them room.

"Come on out Fawna." Sabrina said as she tosses the Master Ball in the air, summoning Xerneas. She seems to be standing defiant, she has gain trust to Sabrina again and will learn from her mistakes, so does Sabrina.

Hanzo,instead of going around the city looking for specific people from team Fusion, decided it would be for the best if he simply started cleaning out everyone that could be defined as "Evil".Afterall,if he were to hunt down every bandit of Sydney he had to eventually come across team Fusion.

With such a simple plan in mind,he started to hunt down anything remotelly evil in the city.From thugs to a few sparse team Fusion members,anyone that might have problems with the police was mercilessly subdued by him as the Bisharp restlessly searched forany clues that could lead to the legendary pokemons that were said to be in the city.All of that while causing a big fuss at the city as people started to think of him as simply a pokemon going rampant.

When Ideals saw Fawna again he blushes and said "Just as beautiful as you have always been Xerneas, if only I could have the look that you would be interested in". He sighed and composed himself before he said "I would prefer you don't hold back, unleash everything you have against me for although my deep black heart beats for Fawna, this is a battle" Ideals told Sabrina and Fawna before he roared.
"Of course I have a plan Sabrina. Never go into battle without one apart from mega gym battles" Mike said to her with a wink.

"Well, we are lovers," said Fawna. "But you know sometimes battle the ones you often fall in love or be friends with." Sabrina chuckles "You know I will come up with a strategy ahead of time. I sometimes a difficult Pokemon trainer to battle against because of my strategies that often works most of the times... I feel like I'm dragging this on for too much, Fawna, lets start this battle with Aurora Beam." Fawna's horn begins to develop two glowing rings, then she releases a blue and pink beam at Ideals.

Ideals smirked before he vanished into a Thunder ball avoiding the attack before he appeared infront of Fawna and said "Well as lovers, you don't mind me giving you a greeting like this." With that he kissed her passionately on her lips, before he vanished away from her incase she tried a close range attack on him, he then nodded to Mike who cracked his knuckles and said "Well, lets get this battle truly started now". Ideals used Fusion bolt on Fawna as his first move.

"Very impressive dodging, but lets see if you can avoid this counter attack, Fawna use Moonblast." Sabrina commanded Fawna. Fawna holds out her hands, she begins to gather energy from the Moon, building up a pink orb. Once she has enough energy, she throws it at Ideals.

Ideals smirked as he saw the pink orb came at him, he countered it with a fusion bolt and then used bolt strike on Fawna, he used his teravolt ablity to ensure a hit.

Fawna gets hit by the move, apparently this move is powerful enough to knock her out in one hit. Fawna was knocked out and paralyzed, Sabrina calls her back into her Pokeball. "Don't worry Fawna, there's always a next time," Sabrina said before putting the Master Ball back into her backpack. "Well, this probably the 23rd time I lost to a Legendary. I thought that it was going to be a perfect battle, but it ended pretty quickly."

Lily: "i think you did really well, me and Hel couldn´t beat him either."

she had watched the battle and couldn´t chake the feeling that Fawna and Sabrina hadn´t connected as well as pokemon and trainer could.

Nieve looked at Lily, questioning who is Hel. "Wait, who is Hel?" Nieve was waiting a response from Lily. Sabrina responded to with this. "At least it was not as bad as battling Coco Delaney's Volcanion."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom