Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Mike leaned on the tree near them as he said "Well, depending on the Pokémon I catch during the journey to the third gym. I may have to get Professor Juniper to send me over my Arcanine for the third gym, while I'll get my Umbreon for the fouth gym. If I can drag him away from his mate Espeon" He chuckled at that last part before he sighed and though back to his journey so far. "Hey, I just remembered there's meant to be a national park outside this city. Maybe I can find a new Pokémon there to tackle the gym" Mike said as he snap his fingers and almost dropped his ice cream but caught it at the last minute.
"If you're lucky, you might catch a Grass/Electric Pokemon, you might have a strong advantage." When she meant by Grass/Electric, she wasn't talking about Rotom's Grass form, she was talking other Pokemon that are Grass/Electric. "Hey, mind if we shop for a little while?"

Mike nodded, he heard there plan and shook his head "If you guys want to shop, that's fine by me. I'm not a fan of shopping myself. How about we split up for now and we'll meet up outside the Pokémon centre in three hours time. We can challenge the gym tomorrow as today I just want to explore the park and this town. If that's ok with you two" Mike asked them. Mike also wanted to put Silver though her first battle if she was ready, he knew Selina was close to evolving as well so he wanted to wait until she had evolved.

"Yeah, sure we can do that. We might as well have to stay at a hotel for tonight." Sabrina then looked at Lily, wondering if she going to stay with her, or tag along with Mike, leaving Sabrina alone for the time being. Sabrina doesn't mind being alone.

LR-Studios said:
Apparently she wasn't kidding, the Pokemon Gyms in Brisbane, Adelaide, Darwin, and Perth, which Darwin is a Ground type Gym and Perth a Flying type Gym, might as well have Lily a full adventage, unless they have some Pokemon that actually make her strong advantage slim. "You may think that you might the strong advantage, but don't get ahead of yourself, you might end up battle a Pokemon that has a type that may be weak to it, but another type that slims it down."
"you mean like Elesa back in unova with her Emolga? that threw plenty of ground type trainers for a loop."

she looked around the city and all its' colors.

"hmm, i think i´ll tag along you Sabrina... i like to keep a familiar face around when in unfamiliar places."

"Alright, we'll all meet at the Pokemon Center in three hours. Then we have find a hotel to stay in for the night." Sabrina said to the others.

Later, Sabrina and Lily arrived at the shopping mall.
location_background__shopping_mall_by_huniepot-d870o0y.jpg

Mike waved them goodbye and went outside the town to the national park, he check with a ranger who said it was ok to battle to battle the Pokémon here. With that Mike sent out both Serina and Silver as he said to them "Ok girls, I'm planning on using the two of you for this next gym battle, but I wanted to get some training in before we did so we are going to train here and see if we can find some new members to add to the team".
He gave them both a poffin before he began his hunting.

Cerebrate said:
Lily: "surfwear, fashion, fancies and food... you see anything you´d like to check out?"

"Maybe we can shop for new traveling outfits," Sabrina said to Lily. "Are you sure you're going to give your male Weavile clothing?"

Lily: "umm... if he wants to anyways."

she checks out the clothing stores.

"those don´t seem to lend themselves to the great outdoors."

There are plenty of clothes to look at, ranging from regular, everyday clothing, to formal, casual wear, to gothic and punk themed outfit. There are tons of variety to choose from.

LIly: "hmm... those Goth dresses always look so regal."

She quickly has one picked out and is off to the changing booth, stepping out shortly after.

"how do i look?"

Mike hunted for a long time, Silver was actually battling really well while Serina was getting the levels she needed and soon Mike now had her at the point where one more battle would evolve her. He had seen a lot of new Pokemon but none of them had stood out to him. He was hoping to come across a grass/electric type soon.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Mike hunted for a long time, Silver was actually battling really well while Serina was getting the levels she needed and soon Mike now had her at the point where one more battle would evolve her. He had seen a lot of new Pokemon but none of them had stood out to him. He was hoping to come across a grass/electric type soon.

He encounter his first wild Pokémon of this region, but it was not a Grass/Electric, instead its pure electric type. A Gazap, and its a male. It may not be a Grass/Electric, but might be close enough.

Lily: "hmm, do you go for match or contrast? because for the former i suggest dark blue and the latter orange."

SHe looked herself over in the mirror.

"contests, you say... actually i like the sound of that, but where is the nearest?"

Mike saw the Gazap and nodded to himself before he told Selina to stay back and said "Ok Silver, use tackle on that Gazap. We might as well captured it for the gym"

Lily sank into thought at that, she was a seasoned Veteran as far as battling went and the members of her Team all knew how to move, maybe signing up was not a bad idea at all?

Cerebrate said:
Lily sank into thought at that, she was a seasoned Veteran as far as battling went and the members of her Team all knew how to move, maybe signing up was not a bad idea at all?

"And you have to expect something during those Pokemon Contest. So once you sign up, expect the rules to be quite different." Sabrina said as she tries to think of which one she would wear.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Mike saw the Gazap and nodded to himself before he told Selina to stay back and said "Ok Silver, use tackle on that Gazap. We might as well captured it for the gym"
Silver uses takle, hitting the Gazap. The wild Gazap uses Spark, surrouding its body electricity, then begins charging at Silver. It was about to slam is body into her.

"Silver dodge that move and use grow to lower his physical attack. Make sure to keep yourself on alert at all times since some electric types are smarter then others" Mike told her with a smile.

Lily: "i know that contests are readically different from gym battles, does sydney offer such contests for beginners?"

Silver dodges the attack by moving to the left, then she uses growl. This lowers the Gazap's Physical Attack, the gives a chance that Silver can strike at it once again. Silver waits for Mike's next command.

Cerebrate said:
Lily: "i know that contests are readically different from gym battles, does sydney offer such contests for beginners?"
"Well, they usually held that at Sydney's famous Opera House." Sabrina said as she picks out the white and black punk-themed, but she has to see which one suits her well and see what Lily thinks.

"And tackle again Silver but be on the lookout for any electric moves that are non-physical" Mike said with a smile at Silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom