Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike folded his arms and sighed somewhat, well that proved his point about Fawna not being as powerful as she should be. He walked up to Sabrina and gave her a hug before he gave her a revive and a full restore. "Best heal her up completely, I think Ideals wants to have some time with his lover. Don't worry, he knows how to stay hidden"

Sabrina sends out Fawna again and begins to heal her. She uses the Revive, which she begins to revive from that fainting. Then she uses the Full Restore to complete heal her. Fawna is now feeling a lot better now. "Thank you master, I'm glad you did something good for once." Fawna said happily. "Hey, no problem."

Lily: "well, Yveltal noticed me naming everyone else and asked for a name for herself too, just in case there´s another yveltal flying around."

She looked a bit uneasy at being called out on the ultimately rather uncreative name.

"You mean like a rare shiny Yveltal? Yeah, I've sort of caught something like that one, kinda like you caught a rare shiny Xerneas. What is up with me owning shiny legendaries? I own a Shiny Suicune, Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Zekrom, now a Shiny Yveltal," Sabrina said to herself. "Wow, this world will have a some surprises to throw at you."

Mike listened to the two of them talk before Ideals help Fawna up and said "I'm really sorry for hurting you my love please forgive me", he hugged her softly before Mike chuckled and said "I own a large number of Shiny legendry's as well"

"Where did you get that? A DNA splicer is a special item that can be used on Zekrom or Reshrim to fuse them with Kyurim. Gym leader Drydon is meant to be the only person who knows about it" Mike said clearly shocked by this site. Being a Unova native meant Mike knew almost everything about the legends that surrounded Unova and its pokemon.

"Well, lets say I got this from one of the Punk Girls in Kiloude City in Kalos. Getting it is simple, you just have to show her a Kyurem and its yours to keep. You don't have to be worried about me holding things I might be to careless to handle." Sabrina puts the DNA Splicer back into her backpack. "I think it might be too early to battle against the Water Type Gym Leader. Want to explore the city for awhile?"

Mike was silent, he remember an event that happen in the first year of his championship in Unova. A member of Plasma stole the DNA splicers and then tried to replicate it. He was successful but the Splicer ended up having a massive flaw with it in which it caused the fused Kyirum to go on a massive rampage. A shiny Zekrom had been fused with it but the Splicer had failed to keep the fuse perfect. Mike had to put down the rampaging pokemon himself but the replicate Splicer had been lost in the fight. The real one was back was now guarded by Iris, the current league champion but the replica had still not been found. Mike was worried about what Sabrina had now, he would have to keep an eye on her for now. "Sure, Hey Sabrina can I have a look at the Splicer you have please?"

"Yeah, sure you can look at it," Sabrina said as she takes out the DNA Splicer out of her backpack and gives it to Mike. "Just make sure you give it back to me real quick. I don't want you to misplace it somewhere."

"Hey, its me. You know you can trust me" Mike said as he took the DNA splicer when she gave it to him and he inpected it, he knew what he need to look for and eventually he found the detail he was looking for. Hidden from the naked eye was a TP mark on the DNA spilcer and a black gold mark on the jewel inside. This was the DNA splicer that caused a mass rampage for Kyurim black.
Although this made Mike super worried, he knew he could not call Sabrina out on it cause there was a good chance that she would call him out on it and not believe him. He would just have to make sure nothing forced her hand to use it until he can figure out a way to contact Iris and Drydon. Mike handed it back to Sabrina and said "Thanks, here you go"

"Thank you," Sabrina puts the DNA Splicer back in her backpack once again. There was one question that always gets Sabrina quite curious. "Hey, I always wonder what would happen if you fuse Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem together? Wouldn't the make a so call "Perfect Kyurem?"

Mike flinched lightly at that. "The thing is, that's impossible to fuse all three of them together. The DNA splicer can only fuse one of them with Kyurim as the Zekrom and Reshrim were forced apart when the two brothers argued over what was valued more. Kyurim is but the shell of the original dragon while Zekrom followed the Brother who valued Ideals while his sister Reshrim followed the brother who valued Truth. Besides, can you imaging how immensely powerful and uncontrollable a perfect Kyurim would be, it would have a Quadruple typing of Fire, Electric, Ice and Dragon plus it would too powerful to even be contained in a pokeball or even by technology" Mike explained to her

Sabrina was thinking what's going on with Mike. "Mike, is there something wrong? Cause I feel like you're worried about my safety, now you're starting to worry me abit." Now Sabrina was concern about Mike, but what if he's right. What if Sabrina could be holding the replica that was use during the rampage.

Mike did not want to worry her so he shoo =k his head "No no, nothing wrong. I'm not worried for you Sabrina because you have your pokemon to keep you safe no matter what plus you have me a Lilly" Mike said to her with a smile though in the back of his mind he knew he would have to keep an eye on Sabrina and the DNA splicer she had.

Background Music

20130716_702b8bf1334f3b9233301kt3uMsUh4N6.jpg

Later, ours three heroes begins to explore the downtown area of Sydney. It one of the region's unique cities and the largest city of the region. "Ah, what a wonderful city," Sabrina said happily. "Pretty unique city don't you think?"

Mike had slip off for a little bit but he returned with ice cream when Sabrina spoke about it being a unique city as he handed her and Lilly ice cream as he said "True, they say this is one of the largest city's in this region maybe as big as Luminous city in Kalos"

"Yeah, there are plenty of places to go to here. Plenty of hotels, shopping centers, restaurants, cafes, anywhere you go to. This city has everything here." Sabrina said as she begins to enjoy her Ice Cream.

Lily thanked mike for the ice cream.

"if i saw right up in the plane, it is the single biggest city of this region."

"Lily, there are other big cities of this region," Sabrina said to Lily. "This city is the largest of all, with area of 4,775 square miles and a population of over five million and growing. Melbourne is probably the second largest, and Brisbane is might be third. And speaking of Brisbane, that's our next location for our third Gym Badge and it's a Grass Type Gym."

Lily: "grass type you say, well between polaris, nieve and Hanzo that should be doable... preferrably the siblings."

"And after that, it's Adelaide and the fourth Gym is a Psychic Type," Sabrina said, but she rolled her eyes, expecting the obvious. "And I know you're going to use your two Weaviles, since they're both part Dark type."

Lily: "hey, not my fault the gym types line up so conveniently."

She grinned at her old friend.

"besides, you can just tag in one of your other pokemon with a better match."

Mike leaned on the tree near them as he said "Well, depending on the Pokémon I catch during the journey to the third gym. I may have to get Professor Juniper to send me over my Arcanine for the third gym, while I'll get my Umbreon for the fouth gym. If I can drag him away from his mate Espeon" He chuckled at that last part before he sighed and though back to his journey so far. "Hey, I just remembered there's meant to be a national park outside this city. Maybe I can find a new Pokémon there to tackle the gym" Mike said as he snap his fingers and almost dropped his ice cream but caught it at the last minute.

Apparently she wasn't kidding, the Pokemon Gyms in Brisbane, Adelaide, Darwin, and Perth, which Darwin is a Ground type Gym and Perth a Flying type Gym, might as well have Lily a full adventage, unless they have some Pokemon that actually make her strong advantage slim. "You may think that you might the strong advantage, but don't get ahead of yourself, you might end up battle a Pokemon that has a type that may be weak to it, but another type that slims it down."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom