Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike reached out to Silver and stroked her on the head, he did the same for Selina and Orin as well before he asked his two newer member if they trusted in him and in their connection to each other though the aura. The Aura was the source of everything, Lucario were naturally more powerful in aura then any other Pokemon but Mike had trained under an Aura master himself. With his connection to both the Aura and his Pokemons aura. He hoped it could be enough to prevent something happening to them.

Later, as the morning sun breaks over the horizon, the train is about to arrive in Sydney in an hour and 56 minutes. Sabrina wakes up, she yawns, she sees everyone else is still asleep. Nicasio also wakes up as well.

Hanzo woke up and sitted,a chill running through his whole metalic body as he had just slept out in the open without a blanket or anything to warm himself up.He watches the sun starting to come up on the horizon and stands up, "Fucking cold....." he retorts before actually start walking towards the front part of the train,his steps creating a few blunt sounds ashe walked.

Being a clandestine and all,Hanzo takes it for the best that he jumped out of the train as soon as it reaches the station.Having the police after him right after placing his foot on Sydney wasn't exactly the bisharp's definition of a good start.

Mike had ended up falling asleep with Silver and Selina on his lap while warrior had been watching over them. He waved to Sabrina and Nic when they would return and woke Mike and the two girls up.

Sabrina was still tired, but still manage to wave at him. Her hair was sort of messy for the most part, when you're out of bed, your hair is always in a mess. "I need fix my hair and change into may traveling attire. Just give me a moment." Sabrina gets herself changed into traveling attire and fixes her hair.

Warrior nodded and made sure Mike was awake which he was and he was already thinking about what he should make for everyone for breakfast.

Jumping out at the station would be troublesome,Hanzo decides that it's for the best that he leaves before the train make it's way there.Afterall he allready overheard more than enough from Sabrina and Mike's conversation staying there any longer could result in an unwanted meeting.

With that thought in mind,Hanzo jumped out of the still in movement train and landed on a nearby three.Sydney was literally just a few minutes by foot so he calmly got down and started making the rest of his way by foot.All and all he wanted to deal with Team Fusion on his own special way,without getting involved with trainers or pets.

Lily, despite being the last to wake up was surprisingly energetic, quickly fixed up and ready to go.

Lily: "morning everyone... umm, what´s with the sour look Sabrina?"

"Well, my body not use with this time here in the region. I can pretty much tell you that when my family moved from Unova to Kalos, my body kinda got messed when I try to adjust to the time." Sabrina said, still feeling tired.

Orin had kept to herself after they left the gym not having much to add. Orin had fallen asleep by herself using her horn as her bed.

Mike chuckled at Sabrina when she said her internal clock was not use to time in this region yet so he can handed her a cup of tea from the flask he had, making sure the cup was steady before he said "Here, this should help you get over your tiredness, I'm a unova native myself but I don't really sleep that much anymore" he then returned Orin before he returned the rest of his Pokemon though Warrior stole a kiss from Nic before he went back in his ball.

Hanzo meanwhile walked up to Lily and returned to his ball, he had pulled an all nighter patrolling along the train and was tired now.

Lily: "maybe i should have named him after a Samurai instead, he was up all night... no clue why though."

"Merci Mike, I really appreciate that. It's not easy when you have to adjust your body to time." Sabrina said tiredly, drinking the tea. Sabrina then return Nic back into her Pokeball. Polaris and Nieve have already returned to their Pokeball.

Lily: "well, looks to me like we´re all set to go... say, what kinda Gym is the sydney one anyways?"

"Well, I can tell this next one is a water type gym. It's located on Bondi Beach, which is 8.3 km away from the downtown area of Sydney," Sabrina informed the others. "So it's not far from the city.'

Mike stop and though about it. "Hmm, a water gym might actually be a bit troubling for me since I have no electric or grass type Pokemon and most water type I've come across have earthquake so that puts warrior out. Honestly, Orin and Silver are my best bets but Silver still too scared to battle and I don't know what Orin will do" he said

"It's just over an hour walk from the city to the beach then back again. Unless you have a flying type Pokemon that is large enough to carry all three us." Sabrina was referring to Lily's Yveltal or one of her own Pokemon, a shiny Rayquza.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Mike stop and though about it. "Hmm, a water gym might actually be a bit troubling for me since I have no electric or grass type Pokemon and most water type I've come across have earthquake so that puts warrior out. Honestly, Orin and Silver are my best bets but Silver still too scared to battle and I don't know what Orin will do" he said
"Wait, don't Lucarios have have at least two moves that are electric type moves. Magnet Rise, which can make your Pokemon immune to ground type moves for five turns, and Thunder Punch, that can paralyze your foe with an electric punch," Sabrina explained to Mike. "I mean, those are pretty helpful moves."

Mike thought about it before he said "Hmm that would be true, if Warrior had ever even learned them" Mike was trying to remember what happen which prevented Warrior from learning thunder punch

Sabrina looks at the time on her phone to see it is 7:21."Hey, should we explore around the city for a little bit? We are here a bit early," Sabrina asked. "We can explore around the city, then head to Bondi Beach."

Hanzo himself was allready exploring the city by his own.He actually didn't have a clue about where he could find hints about team Fusion which lead the wanderer pokemon to just take a carefree stroll around the city.Yawning in a loud way,Hanzo simply made his way through the streets while not caring at all about the curious looks that fell over him,probably people and pokemon wondering where his trainer was or why there was a wild pokemon simply walking around the city as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Sigh...Allright then.Now where do i find i bunch of retards in matching uniforms trying to steal pokemon?" he asked himself while scratching the top of his head and looking around.

Lily: "well, okay then say the word and i´ll ask Yveltal to fly us there, but i should warn you, she´s a moody girl at the best of times."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom