Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is where she is now, almost 20 years old, almost a fully grown young woman. She's no longer that young trainer what she use to be, she just travels around the world to discover new Pokemon species.

"I began my journey in Unova 12 years ago, you'd be surprised how many regions I've been to. There was one region called Torren which was pretty amazing" Mike told them, showing just how experienced both him and Warrior truly were.

"Never heard of that region, but I might go there after I travel to Ferrum with my brother. I need to explore the world." Sabrina takes out one of her Pokeballs in her backpack. This was a specially designed Pokeball that she made and engineered herself, this was known as the Aura Ball, a Pokeball is design to catch only Lucarios. This is the Pokeball Nicasio is resting inside.

Sabrina checks to see if Professor Knox left her a message. Sure enough, she did and it reads the following: "Sabrina, I've decided to leave you a message about our conversation from last time. Apparently, I received a message from a professor at a Pokemon Research in Sydney. The reason that Team Fusion are causing mayhem is that their looking for these stones that contains these two legendaries, Skollar and Hatluni. They're sealed in these Sun and Moon Pendants for years. I guess this what Team Fusion are after, and we may not know what they're intentions are. I needed to get more information about this evil organization. Just be careful out."

Hanzo couldn't help but to feel extremelly bored while waiting on top of that train.Out of pure curiosity,he gets to the side of it and puts his head down to peak at whatever was below him inside the cabin,that's when the Bisharp sees Sabrina and the message she was just reading,which he quickly reads as well.

Once he was done peeking,Hanzo pulled himself back up and sat once again on the roof,he had just found some interesting business to look after in Sidney.Hanzo didn't like Team Fusion simply because they not only captured pokemon like other people do,they forced the pokemons to do whatever they desired.On top of that he just discovered that they were even after legendary ones.Hanzo just chuckled with himself as he had just decided that he would not let Team Fusion enslave Skollar and Hatluni,just the idea of frustrating their plans being pleasant enough to make him smile.

Mike heard Sabrina message and closed his eyes as he said "I think I heard of Team fusion once before, they were trying to do something to the legendary's of Hoenn. Funny thing is Samuel helped me to bring that small group of members down. Can't even remember the reason he gave for it now". Mike leaned forward again to look at Sabrina "Do you know anyone who has anymore information of the legendary of this region"

"I'm not quite sure, all I can say they have to do something with the Sun and the Moon." Sabrina was not familiar about Team Fusion, she heard of Team Rocket before during her journey in Kanto, but was not familiar with Team Fusion. She wanted Mike explain more about them.

Seeing how Sabrina looked at him to explain Team Fusion, Mike took a deep breath and told them everything he knew about them. "Basically, Team Fusion are a splinter group off the old Team Flare while Flare was about a new world, Fusion was about creating a perfect Pokemon, like perfect EV and IV, perfect moves, a perfect Pokemon who had no weaknesses but a lot of resistances. The team have welcomed so success with artificial Pokemon known as Delta Pokemon which are significantly stronger then their normal counterparts, they also have different typing as well to make them stronger. I caught one of them sometime ago if you want to see it" Mike told them as he fished into his bag and took out a Black Gold coloured Pokeball.

Sabrina is rather curious, she heard of Shadow Pokemon before, but haven't heard of Delta Pokemon until now. She wanted to see what a Delta Pokemon looks like. "Yes, I wanted to see it. I want to see what a Delta Pokemon looks like."

Mike nodded and said "Alright Shadow, come on out". With that he threw the ball in the air and out of it came a Blastose but very very different. It had black skin, a mask on his face, his shell was a red colour and he had what looked like elbow blades coming out his arm, he was also bigger then a normal Blastose and looked at Mike as he said "Delta Blastose is a Dark, fighting type that can also still naturally learn water moves though it now also gains moves from both its dark and Fighting typings. It also has a mega form though I've not come across the stone yet. I also have a Delta Charizard which is a Ghost, Dragon type, a delta Gardivor which is Electric, Ice type, a delta Muk which is a ground type and a Delta Snorelax which is grass type. I've got a few others but I can't remember there typing though"

Lily: "wow, i mean we are reasonably sure about half the pokemon nowadays are manmade... but this looks like a deliberate attempt of going even further."

her expression sours a bit. she remembered the mewtwo incident, among other nasty happenings such as the Genesect fiasco. always humanity toying around with the natural order too recklessly... and always immense damage and injury.

"they´re playing with something we really shouldn´t interfere on..."

Sabrina now knows what a Delta Pokemon looks like. "What do they do to them? Do they do dangerous experiments on the Pokemon they captured in the wild, or stealing them from they're trainers?" Sabrina knows that humanity always come up with shady tactics to create Pokemon, like Mewtwo and Genesect, but nothing like this before.

Nicasio and Nieve come out of their Pokeball, they were feeling rather tired and sleepy. They rather want to sleep on comfy beds rather than sleeping unconfortable Pokeballs. Luckily, there was a sleeper car on the train.

Mike watched her two Pokemon come out there pokeball, he took a deep breath before he said "Honestly, I believe its both. They catch Pokemon in the wild but they also steal Pokemon from trainers. Shadow here once had a trainer but they refused to have anything to do with him. I'm sure the trainer even kicked shadow away. He was just Delta Squirtle at the time so I sat with him until he stopped crying and asked him if he wanted to join my team since I was unphased by the delta side and just wanted to he friends with him. After seeing the sincerity in my eye, he accepted it and we bult a strong bond between us"

When she find out that Team Fusion, not only catch Pokemon in the wild, but steal Pokemon from their trainers. Now she concern about her own Pokemon being stolen, as well as Lily and Mike's Pokemon, but she wanted to get back on topic about Delta Pokemon. "So, are their any Delta Pokemon of any species of Pokemon?"

Mike though about it before he said "Well to be honest, as far as I know not every Pokemon can have a delta form I think there's only about 100 Pokemon that can be delta in all the 800 plus Pokemon that we know about currently". He leaned back in his seat as he returned Shadow to his pokeball.

"Wait, where's my Lucario?." Sabrina turns to see one of Lily's Pokeball is empty too. "Where is Lily's female Weavile? Where have they gone too?" Sabrina gets up to see where Nieve and Nicasio have gone to. Sabrina checks the Sleeper Car to see if the two are sleeping. And sure enough they are.

"Geez this thing is so slow....I should've had just asked a flying type to take there..." Hanzo retorts to himself with a huge yawn as there was nothing much for him to do while waiting on top of the train.The bisharp passed his time listening to the conversation of the two human trainers down below him,all that Delta pokemon bullcrap.Even so,it was extremelly boring having to just sit tight and wait for what could've been hours straight.

Hanzo then laid down and stared at the sky,passing his time by admiring the clouds.

Lily: "she never liked resting in the ball... i wonder if i can maybe get her a more comfortable one..."

She let out another yawn.

"i think i´ll find myself a bed now too."

Hanzo had left his ball as well walking along the train, he felt something was up and decided to find out what.

Lily entered as well, changed into a more comfortable thin sleepwear and taking a bed a bit away from the two, deciding to let out Polaris in case he wanted to sleep outsside his ball as well.

"Well, I guess we all need sleep. We might arrive at Sydney til morning." Sabrina said before yawning. She change out of her traveling attire to her comfortable sleepwear, before taking the bed that is above Lily. "Good night everyone." Sabrina said before falling asleep. Polaris decided to sleep outside his Pokeball as well. He decided to sleep next to his master, Lily.

Mike wished them both a good night before he returned back to the cab. Mike never really slept much as he was thinking about Sabrina warning and the re-emergence of Team Fusion. He closed his eyes and sighed before he sent out Silver, Orin, Selina and Warrior just to warn them about Leia and Samuel. Mike knew Samuel and it would not surprise him if Samuel was at the helm of the New Team Fusion.

Silver was now worried about having her mind completely broken by one Pokémon, but not only that, she was worried about many innocent civilians and Pokemon of this region falling into the hands of the resurrected Team Fusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom