Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabrina is at the Pokemon Center, getting her Lopunny fully healed, Nicasio saw her master waiting for her Pokemon. "Who needs that Bisharp anyways, at least have something better on my team. That Bisharp is nothing more than a lost cause. At least I have you Nicasio, always listen to my commands, always a wonderful companion, you seems like a best friend to me." Nicasio begins to hug Sabrina, avoiding the spike on her chest. "Oh, thank you master."

Leia smirked to herself before she dropped down in front of the Bisharp and said "Interesting Moves there Handsome, that little Weville is nothing more then a little girl who crys when she loses. Me on the other hand" she smirked before she pulled out a mini Samurai sword created to match both her speed and height. "I like a challenge"

Warrior had returned to Mike when Nic had gone to her master. Mike was sitting on the ground stroking both Seliba and Silver congratulating them for a well fought practice battle before he smiled at Warrior and said "So your back now?"

Sabrina was thinking about catching a Gallade rather than Bisharp, or a raise Pawniard to become a Bisharp. She thinks that may take a long time to have it evolve due to its high level, but its rather worth it. Once her Lopunny is fully healed she walks out of the Pokemon Center. "We might have to take a train to Sydney, it might be the quickest to get there. We might catch the train that leaves from Melbourne to Sydney." She said to Mike and Lily.

"And you are?...." Hanzo asked while rubbing his shoulders,his body allways felt somewhat stiff after a stressing situation.He looked up at Leia and wondered if it was just him or she had just called him handsome a few seconds ago,not that he dislikes having the ladies praising his beauty it's just not that usual.

Nieve is just mad as before, due to the stressful fight that she ends up calling it quit. She just stopped talking to anyone in particular, some of Sabrina's Pokemon trying to make Nieve feel happy, but that just seems to make her angrier.

Noivern wondered about Nieve, getting to the battle late he didnt see what had initiated the struggle and he didnt know who attacked who first.
he kept his distance from her, insted opting to talk to Lily insted.

"Is Nieve normally like this?" He asked not jumping to any conclusions by calling her attitude anything in particular, thus hopefully avoiding accusing her of anything.
He had seen angry pokemon in the past before but this was a whole new level of rage.

Nicasio is sensing Nieve's emotion, and it's not good. She seen angry Pokemon before, but not like this before. This is some rage that she have never seen before. She have to ask Warrior what is going on with Nieve.

"My name is Leia, I'm a Lopunny who enjoys the finer things in life. Though when your trainer has a strong sense of asshole in him you learn to adapt" Leia said with a smirk. "What about you? Who are you truly?" She asked him.

Mike sat there crossed legged on the floor as he said "Well if its a quicker route, it should help us get the next gym in records time. I think its a great plan personally though I'm not sure how Silver will act on the train. Gwen almost derailed the train when she went on her first one"

Little Dragon said:
Noivern wondered about Nieve, getting to the battle late he didnt see what had initiated the struggle and he didnt know who attacked who first.

"Is Nieve normally like this?" He asked not jumping to any conclusions by calling her attitude anything in particular, thus hopefully avoiding accusing her of anything.
He had seen angry pokemon in the past before but this was a whole new level of rage.

Lily: "no, no she really isn´t. as i mentioned she always remained wild to a degree, but this... this is new to me... and it scares me."

Trainers usually formed a Bond with their pokemon which would lend both the strength of each other, but she could feel her bond with Nieve weakening.

Cerebrate said:
Little Dragon said:

Lily: "no, no she really isn´t. as i mentioned she always remained wild to a degree, but this... this is new to me... and it scares me."

Trainers usually formed a Bond with their pokemon which would lend both the strength of each other, but she could feel her bond with Nieve weakening.
This was not good, with the bond between the two, it could lead to serious problems. Nicasio has to convince Nieve that everything isn't going to play fair, if she ends up being angry, she could end up hurting herself and others... However, that eventually, Nieve walks over to Lily and hugs her.

Polaris just stands there, wondering if he's just going to be left behind or just tag along. "So, does this mean that I'm going to be left behind in this city?" Polaris is thinking that either Mike, Lily, or Sabrina is going to catch him.

"Huh so i'm talking with another pet?" Hanzo teases with a small chuckle after the Lopunny introduces herself."The name's Hanzo....I'm a wanderer and that's all there is to it." he didn't went into any deeper details,the bisharp didn't felt confortable when talking about his past even more with a complete stranger.

Lily Hugged the weavile back in relief and began administering the potion, soon bringing Nieve back to top form.

Lily: "you scared me there, Nieve. i was worried you´d stop being you... if that makes sense."

Lily: "it´s not wrong to be upset, but please remember we´re your friends and if we can help in anyway, even just listening, even just being there, we will gladly do it."

Hanzo (greninja) leapt from his ball and also hugged her.

Hanzo: "please never think that you would burden us with your troubles."

Noivern smiled at the sight. -it seems ahe will be ok for now.- he thaught to himself though he couldnt help but wonder about that Bisharp. Something seemed off and he had a sneaky suspision that we had not heard the last of him.
-oh well, no use worrying about that now. I heared that we are getting on a train to the next city. I wonder what it would be like- he kinda blanked out for a moment thinking about it.

Sabrina is look at the time of the train arriving and leaving. The train from Melbourne to Sydney will be arriving in 56 minutes and they have to get there on time.

Noivern snapped out of his thaughts upon hearing his name. As he was about to respond he noticed polaris in the bacground and approached them.
"Uh, hi. Have we met before?" He asked, having noticed them before but not been formally introduced.

Hanzo had noticed the weavile and waved him over.

Hanzo (greninja): "you´re gonna have to speak up if you want to be noticed.

Lily approached him and kneeled down to him.

Lily: "sorry about that, there´s just been a whole lot of chaos recently. do you and Nieve know each other?"

"Well, I might as well tell you the truth. Yes, me and Nieve are related." Polaris knows this because he has the exact colors as Nieve, but different appearance to tell them apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom