Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily: "well, we´re going to be in more cities, and giving Nieve a training partner of comparable skill would do her good."

She pulls out an empty ball and offers it to him.

"if you push the button you´re welcome to my team."

Polaris press the button on the Pokéball and gets sucked into it. The Pokéball wiggles around, after three seconds, the Pokéball stops wiggling and the red flash on the button stops. Polaris has been caught.

She picks it up, calling him out of it.

Lily: "there we go, welcome to my team Polaris, we´re happy to have you."

Lily: "Nieve, i would like you to spar against Polaris from now on, Hanzo didn´t do a bad job of it, but his skills and strength allow both of you to work against each other, with polaris i expect you to be more evenly matched, same species and all."

Apparently she's right, Nieve and Polaris can battle each other for practice to balance it out her strength, despite Nieve and Polaris are almost the same level and stronger than each other. Polaris doesn't have a Mega Stone like Nieve, instead, he has a held item, a Scope Lens. This item can raise a Pokemon's critical hit ratio.

Leia chuckled at Hanzo as he called her a Pet, "No more a pet then any other pets that are owned, only different is I'm not tied down to my trainer like the rest of them are" She chuckled before she heard Lilly and smirked lightly. "Aww, I so badly want to fuck that girl but I have things that need to be done" She said in annoyed huff before she bounced and vanished before Lilly spoke to

Mike was silent as he looked around. "You sensed her too then" Mike said to Warrior who nodded. "Leia was here, though not for long" Warrior told him. I think Samuel got her following us, we should be careful" Mike told him which made him nod and look over to Nic. He wanted to defend his mate with all his heart.

"Hey guys, I hate to ruin the moment here, but we should get going by now. Cause if we missed the train, we have to get to Sydney on foot, which I know will take quite sometime to get there.

Later, our three heroes at the Melbourne rail station. They have arrived 12 minutes early.

Mike stretched out as they reached the train station as he said "welp, that was close". Mike chuckled lightly as he made sure he had all his pokemon on him before he said "Well, I lost one of my water bottles but that's not a big problem"

Sabrina has to make sure that all of her Pokémon. Sure enough, she does, all into their assigned Pokéball. "Okay, we should get the train tickets so that we can get aboard the train."

"....Weirdo." Hanzo statet to himself before stepping up with a loud yawn.Looks like he wouldn't have any business left there so the bisharp decided it was time to set his foot on the road yet again.He would head towards Sydney afterall, it's a nice place to hang out at and it's not like he's gonna stay there for long.

Mike chuckled and nodded as he said "I'll get them". He then went to the ticket office and brought all three of them tickets and came back with ice cream as well which he gave to Sabrina and Lilly.

Lily gratefully takes the offered cone.

Lily: "thanks mike... sorry for being so snappy in that gym earlier, for some reason the leader really got under my skin..."

She supresses a yawn.

"say, does that train come with a sleeper car?"

Mike chuckled and said "Maybe, I could do with a nap myself" he ate his cone slowly. "So, I guess while we wait. How about we share stories maybe about what made us want to become trainers" Mike asked his friends.

"Hey, it wasn't your first time someone got under your skin, remember I got under your skin before. I was acting like your rival to you, but that was like months ago." Sabrina said to Lily.

Mike listened to the two girls before he added his though into it. "Your not the first person to let these things get you, ya know. I've had a few friends who had it happen to them" Mike told Lilly with a smile.

Lily chuckled at Sabrina.

"Oh yes, i remember i was angry enough to want to sink one of my climbing axes into your gut and pull. maybe Nieve and i aren´t so different after all."

She then looked over to mike.

"like who?"

"Yeah, you were going to end up killing me, but since Nicasio, who was a Riolu at the time, manage to stop you before you went ahead with it. Hey, I have escaped death before, like how that angry Drapion slash me on my back, leaving a giant scar."

Out of pure chance,Hanzo actually took the same train that the "Pet's" parties were on.He was a wild pokemon and as expected he had no money or a ticket on himself,a problem that the bisharp quickly solved by simply infiltrating the station and jumping on top on the train once it started moving just like any good clandestine would.

He had no idea that any other people or pokemon related to Nieve would be there since he arrived just moments before the train left.Hanzo calmly sat down at the train's roof and admired the blue sky over his head as well as the landscape while a pleasant breeze hit his body thanks to the train's motion.

Nieve and Polaris are sleeping in their Pokéball, trying to get a well-resting sleep. Nicasio was also getting some well rested sleep, even she haven't did anything, except what having a fun time with Warrior. Soon, the announcement that the train from Melbourne to Sydney has arrived. The three heroes got aboard the train and are ready to set off to Sydney.

"Like a young man I knew in Unova called N, he became Reshrim master before I became Zekrom master" Mike told Lilly before he heard the train announcement and got on the train with the others. He stayed true to his gentleman nature and help the girls get seats first. Before he leaned against the wall of the carriage.

Lily: "N you say... i think i´ve heard of him, polite to a fault, green hair and absolutely unconditional love towards all pokemon?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom