Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike the Bloodwolf said:
"And tackle again Silver but be on the lookout for any electric moves that are non-physical" Mike said with a smile at Silver.
Silver uses Tackle once again, hitting the Gazap. The Gazap was getting weak, this is the chance to catch it.

Lily: "hmm... looking those over i´d say white, the black one doesn´t fully line up with your skin and hair."

She went to pay.

Lily: "one way to find out sabrina, booths are over there."

she herself went there as well to change back.

Sabrina enters one of the changing booths, changing out of her old outfit and tries on the Punk-themed outfit. She walks out of the booth with the new outfit on. "So, how is it?" Sabrina asked Lily.

Her head pokes out from behind the curtain.

"yup, that´s you and looking good... umm, say, a little help here? i think i got the zipper on the back stuck..."

The Luxury Ball landed on Gazap. The wild gets sucked into the ball, then the button on the ball glows red and begins wiggling. For five long second the glow on the ball stop, so does the wiggling. Gazap is now caught.

LR-Studios said:
Sabrina helped Lily with the zipper, trying not to tug at the zipper. Nieve comes out of her Pokéball, as well as Polaris.

Finally it releases her... showing that she had taken off her bra to fit into the dress better.

Lily: "oops... i should have mentioned that before, right?"

"Yeah, you should warn Sabrina that. Now you go put you bra back on," Nieve retorted before she looks at Polaris. "Yeah, you should've warn me before you told me that. Now go put your bra back on before someone sees you like this."

"Well, you can't go around with your boobs exposed do you." Sabrina said, Nieve was standing there chuckling, Polaris didn't find that funny at the slightest. As if he didn't get it.

Mike did a mini fist pump before he picked up Silver and kissed her on the forhead as he said "Excellent job Silver, you did well for your first capture and I'm proud of you". He picked up the Gazap pokeball and thought of a nickname before he said "I'm going to call you Zapper". He then sent him out so he could build a bond with him.

Leia was watching Sabrina and Lilly getting changed and trying dresses. "Well I would totally have sex with Lilly if I could, I think her breasts are Amazing" she relised she called her breast amazing a bit too loud and quickly vanished before anyone could spot her.

Noivern's ball shook slightly.
Though Noivern was tucked away in his pokeball, and had no intention to just release himself at this time, he still heard Leia, and what she said sent a chill down his spine.
Nevertheless he didn't want to make a scene so he remained on standby just in case, though in order to combat threats to himself, master or new friends(?) He would have to work on getting stronger at some point.

Noivern's sensetive ears allowed him to at least hear most of the conversations the heroes were having, so he knew where they were, what the plans were and Lily's new interest in pokemon contests, though he didnt know much about contests.
-I should keep an ear out for those i think- he thaught to himself before returning to a sort of resting state, not quite asleep but awake and alert if called on for any reason.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Mike did a mini fist pump before he picked up Silver and kissed her on the forhead as he said "Excellent job Silver, you did well for your first capture and I'm proud of you". He picked up the Gazap pokeball and thought of a nickname before he said "I'm going to call you Zapper". He then sent him out so he could build a bond with him.

Leia was watching Sabrina and Lilly getting changed and trying dresses. "Well I would totally have sex with Lilly if I could, I think her breasts are Amazing" she relised she called her breast amazing a bit too loud and quickly vanished before anyone could spot her.
Silver was feeling rather happy, she manage to do something different that wasn't practice related. Zapper on the other hand was at level 18 when it was wild, almost close to level 20 where it almost evolve into a Gazelot.

MIke kissed Silver on the forehead again before he pulled out his pokedex so he could get the full rundown on Gazap and find out if it knew anymore moves then the ones he saw. He had TMs on his from other region so he could find out what it could learn and teach it some new moves. He then remember that he wold need to teach Silver Dark pulse.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
MIke kissed Silver on the forehead again before he pulled out his pokedex so he could get the full rundown on Gazap and find out if it knew anymore moves then the ones he saw. He had TMs on his from other region so he could find out what it could learn and teach it some new moves. He then remember that he wold need to teach Silver Dark pulse.
Silver has no been TMs or HMs before, so she might have no clue what functionality of these things work. Zapper also has no idea how they work either.

Mike chuckled as he sat down with his two members and explain to them the functions of TM's and HM's. He showed them what each of them where and how they worked. He wanted them to understand completely about what they were getting into.
On a different subject though which was in Mike's mind, he had noticed Silver had started looking at him with something more then just friends, almost like she had a minor lust towards him and wanted him to do something to her. But, he needed to make sure he knew what was going though her head and what she was thinking overwise, he might act wrongly and hurt her.

Mike had not noticed that yet as he was looking though his TM's and HM's as he was thinking about what he should teach them. He was going to wait for Serina to evole before he started thinking about TM's and Hm's with her. He turned to smile and wink at Silver before he asked Zapper to come to him and got the TM's out to teach him Thunderbolt, Shockwave and Volt Switch. He would then ask Silver to come next to him to teach her Dark pulse, Thief and Dazzling Glime.

Silver can learn other moves that is prior to her previous evolution of Eevee. So she can learn new moves just leveling up, but she has handle the TM moves first.

Mike nodded with what he had taught her before he gave her and Zapper a poffin and stroked Silver head before he said "I think we still have 2 hours or so till we have to meet up with Sabrina and Lilly. How about we get in some more training and see if we can come across another Pokémon". Mike still wondered if Silver had lustful feeling towards him but he knew he would have to wait for some sort of sign to answer his question. He was going to train all three of his Pokémon now, Since Warrior was already at lv100 there was no need to make his battle here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom