Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike, Silver and Zapper would all get into wild battle and trainer battles as Mike wanted to mae sure his team would be ready for the next gym.

With Winter watching Mike train was Leia who smirked to herself and said to Winter "You know something, you and I should do stuff like that together. I mean with Samuel having sex with Midnight and Cerebaras off doing something. But at the same time, I know that I could convince you to Stop watching the hero and maybe we can spend some time together in this nice secluded area"

"Yeah, I guess you're probably right, but I think they might have something that we can take from them. However, it won't be easy to do." Winter was thinking of stealing the corrupted DNA Splicer from Sabrina Phoenix, but can't with the others in the way.

Lily had heard the odd comment too and covered up as she looked around. deciding she was hearing things she changed into her adventuring clothes again and began to head out.

Lily: "anywhere else you want to go?"

Lily: "good idea actually, Hanzo is still asleep but maybe Sheila is hungry... Hel prefers to go hunting though.

"Hey Lily, what about the two of us right here?" Nieve said, she right was following right behind Lily, Polaris was following close behind. He tilted his head to the side, wondering if she going to respond to her.

Leia chuckled and said "Mike has nothing we need or Want Winter, but I have a plan to trap his friend and break the mind of all there female Pokemon"

"Well, we have to target the ones that are easy to break, then break the ones that are hard. I say it won't be easy since those two trainers each have a Lucario on their team." Winter knows this since Lucarios can read the thoughts of others, even if the foes are not even seen. It might be risky move.

"Then we don't take on the Lucario, hmm as much as I would love to break the female Weville Nieve. I don't know, I feel like her will won't break no matter how much I try. Everything else is far game though" Leia told Winter before one of her ears would rub her partner pleasure point.

Winter begins to moan as her pleasure point being rubbed. "Yeah, I guess we can go after the ones that are easier to break, but we might come up with a plan to break the female Weavile's mind."

Leia ear kept rubbing Winter pleasure point as she smiled and said "We probably will, but for now I want you to focus on this pleasure I'm giving you. I think you and I should have some fun while we wait". Leia soon moved in front of Winter and kissed her on the lips as her second ear would be going towards her breasts.

Silver's ears stood up as she begins to hear the noise in the distance, she heard the sounds of two female having sex. Serina and Zapper also heard the same exact thing. "Uh, master, what is that noise in the distance?"

Mike looked up and chuckled lightly as he said "That's the sounds of two Pokemon making love Silver, its actually kinda of rude to listen in on them making love or breeding if you want to be blunt". Mike smiled at his Pokemon as he was unfazed by the sounds.

Silver felt like she cannot do anything about, nor can silence it. So, Silver decided that she wanted to sleep and make sure that will eventually go away anytime soon.

Mike noticed that Silver wanted to try and get away from the sounds but he know she would probably hear it in her pokeball as well so he instead picked her up in his arms and after returning Selina and Zapper both of then now only a battle away from evolving. Mike leaded them away from the sounds though he did explain it more to Silver. He explained to her that most people only had sex to deeping their bond with the other person and that it can be any 5 types. What may interest Silver was he said that human and their Pokemon can do it as well.

Silver can't tell if it's normal for humans have sex with their Pokemon. There was no barrier of stopping that, so she may thinks that it is considered normal. She was wondering it was possible.

Mike could tell she wanted to know more so he explained to her that it was normal for trainers to connect on a deeper level doing this but it depending on the Pokemon and only if they want to.

Silver wants to see how it goes and how it feels, so she wanted to experience this for the first time. "Can we g-give it a try." Silver said in a pretty nervous tone.

Mike looked at her surprised before he thought about it and then nodded as he said to her "If you want to do it, if your sure. Then yes, I will do it with you". He kissed her on her lips before he said "When do you want to do it?"

Silver begins blush as she felt his lips met with hers. She gives him a kiss on the lips too. "We can do it right now, if it's that okay with you?" Silver is waiting for a response from him.

Mike nodded and said "Alright". He looked around before he saw an abandoned ahead and took her there before he shut and locked the door before he went to his knees and Slowly strip himself of his clothes and then sat down as he showed Silver his 9 inch long penis and said "Why don't you lick it to give it a taste?"

Mike moaned gentle as she began to lick and kept doing so as she kept doing it before he moved his hand slowly towards her pussy which he began to rub slowly. Mike was experienced in sex both with human and Pokemon since he had always caught a few Pokemon that were interested in trying it. His second hand would move to the bottom of her tail which he knew was a pleasure point. He would wait for Silver to be ready before he went any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom