Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NightStalker73au and Nightsorceress

Max listened to her words and sighed on the inside, his fingertips ever so lightly touched her back. His words spoken in a whisper. "Lily I love you for better or worse, remember that always."

Lily smiled softly " i love you to" Her moved a little and she winced again. Her bandages were blood soaked now from a nights sleep.

Max heard the wince and sighed on the inside. His fingers moved the bandages slightly and rang the small bell, soon Marie had entered the room and taken care of them. With clean ones in place he softly kissed her forehead.

Lily sighed softly as he bandages were change then she looked to him "you must have work today that needs looking after"

Max heard her words and softly kissed her forehead, his words spoken softly. "If you will rest then I might but would prefer not to leave you alone again."

Max smiled into her eyes and softly kissed her lips, his words softly spoken as he eased his body from underneath hers. "Lily then I will have two of my best knights outside the door, if you need me they will fetch me but at the same time protect you."

"thank you, you don't have to worry so much though i will be fine, now that i am back here with you" Lily smiled softly hoping he would worry less

Max heard her words and smiled as he dressed, soon striding out the door and closing it. With the knights guarding the entry to his quarters he descended the stairs ready to take on the day.

Max entered his office and lightly tapped Marie on the shoulder, her work here was done for now. Taking a seat behind his desk he began to pour over the many transcripts as his mind kept going to Lily.

Lily slept most of the day away. It was what her body needed. A couple of time she woke up in a panic she didn't remember she was home and safe right away still thinking she was tied to the tree.

Max by mid afternoon had his realm back under full control as he strode around the back yard, picking several more roses from the garden. Leaving them in the kitchen he took his cup of tea and sat down in the library, Sipping it as he read over another manuscript slowly.

Lily awoke for good in the evening. SHe slowly sat up but it caused some of her wounds to bleed. She tried to ignore it.

Max took the light snack and ate it, his thoughts turning once again to Lily as he sent Marie up to check on her. Entering and attending to the wounds Marie was soon back downstairs organising some food for her which she dutifully took back up and sat there spoon feeding Lily.

Lily refused to eat right now. She wanted to wait and eat with Max regardless of how late he returned to the room. Marie nodded and went and told Max of Lily's stubbornness

Max sighed but understood giving Marie the rest of the night off. Max took his food upstairs and entered his room a few minutes later moving across to sit down on the bed. Softly kissing her forehead he spoke. "Lily I am here now so please eat."

Lily saw Maximus enter the room and she knew Marie must have told him that she wanted to wait to eat "oh honey i did not mean to drag you up here, i just wanted to wait for you is all. I feel a little better than i did last night and i knew i would be able to wait for you."

Max smiled into her eyes and softly kissed her lips, his fingers reaching for her food and placing it on her lap as he spoke. "Lily I will eat with you, my work for the day is done anyway"

Lily shook her head "you don't have to worry about me, i am back home now, and with a little rest i will be well again, and able to plan our wedding" Lily smiled letting him know she was ok.

Back
Top Bottom