Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NightStalker73au and Nightsorceress

Lily smiled when he opened the door. "that would be lovely. But if you have work i do not want to pull you a way from it my love. I just came to check to see if you needed anything"

Max smiled at her words and laughed softly, stepping from his office he lightly took her arm as he spoke. "Only thing I need right now is to spend some time with you."

Max smiled at her words as they made their way out the back part of the mansion, his fingers lightly rubbing her back as he guided her towards the large gazebo speaking softly. "Lily I think this gazebo would be a good place for after wedding drinks."

"i like the idea, but what if it rains? we should choose another spot just in case" Lily walked with him to the gazebo she leaned against him as they walked.

Max smiled at her words and laughed softly as they reached the gazebo, his eyes meeting hers as he softly kissed her forehead. "Lily I do not think it will rain but we could move it inside."

Lily leaned against him her face turned up to look at him. Her resting on his shoulder and nuzzled his neck a little. "i love you"

"more ready then you will ever know" Her arms wrapped around him. She loved this moment between them. It soft and peaceful. there was only the two of them in this moment.

Max listened to her words and sighed softly on the inside, guiding them both back towards the house and picking two more roses before speaking. "Lily patience my love then you can have me all you want and need too."

Back
Top Bottom